- Text Size +
Ashley looks at kim I can't believe your actually leaving me here for California. What’s out in California that you don’t already have here. Ash come on we’ve talked about this you know I go to school out there and do my modeling. Besides I wouldn’t leave with out my best friend your coming with me. Ashley screams hugging Kim oh my god really no more stupid paper work. Kim laughs yes no more paperwork your going to be modeling with me ash I can't wait we’re going to have so much fun. Now help me get these boxes downstairs the moving truck will be here in a few hours I want to have everything ready when it gets here. Ashley takes all the boxes that are full downstairs then goes back up to help Kim finish packing the other rooms up stairs. After 20 minutes the living room has boxes scattered everywhere.

Ashley was walking around the living room putting stuff in boxes and started laughing when she saw pictures of Kim and Alex she was amazed at how well they blend together especially since they are total opposites. She put the pictures in the box along with some other things taped it shut and put it with all the other boxes. Kim came downstairs to see the living room completely empty and heard Ashley packing up things in the kitchen, so Kim started writing on the boxes having no idea that Alex was doing the same thing at that moment. Chris, Kevin, Brian, and Nick were carrying box after box to the moving van for Alex. Alex comes out carrying chairs that’s the last of the small furniture guys I appreciate all the help I’m really going to miss this house. Nick says you know we don’t mind helping you just promise when you get to California and get settled invite us for a cookout. Alex says I promise as soon as Kim and I are settled we will have a big cookout for everyone.

Ashley looks at kim saying I never knew a person could have so many dishes wow. Kim giggles well one can never have enough dishes you never now when you’ll have a party. Have we touched the stuff in the basement yet, are the animals ready, are you ready the moving van should have been here by now what’s taking so long I don’t want to miss our flight. Ashley says the basement is cleared out and cleaned we did that yesterday and the pet carriers are all labeled and the pets are in them sleeping all we are waiting on is the moving van we wont miss our flight everything is fine. Kim why don’t you take a break and let me finish up go spend some time with Alex I’ll call you when the moving van gets here.

Kim hugs Ashley I owe you when we get to California I’ll take you shopping see you soon. Kim grabs her keys and runs to her car heading over to Alex’s place to spend some time with him before she has to go to the airport. When she pulls into his driveway she is shocked to see Alex, Nick, Chris, and Brian loading furniture into the van her mind racing with questions and confusion. Nick sees kim out of the corner of his eye Bone Kim’s here she doesn’t look very happy did you tell her about any of this. Alex says no I haven’t had the chance to tell her but I guess now is a good time you alright with this.

Alex walks over to where Kim is standing hey beautiful what are you doing here?. Kim looks at alex I came over to spend time with you before ash and I go to the airport and I find a moving van in your driveway what’s going on?. Alex looks at kim baby yes there is a moving van in the driveway because your not leaving without me. Kim looks at him alex what are you saying I’m confused. He looks at her smiling baby what I’m saying is I’m moving to California so we can be together all the time, I was going to surprise you please don’t be mad I love you. Kim looks at Alex teary eyed you mean it your really going with me I love you Alexander James Mclean you make me so happy.

Alex smiles wiping her tears away yes my angel I’m going with you, in fact I bought a house in Malibu 3 months ago because I’ll follow you to the ends of the earth that’s how much I love you baby. Kim kisses Alex so we’re roomies now. I hope ash will be ok with having her own room I love you how’s Ashley’s stuff going to fit. Alex says we will make it fit beautiful lets go inside and have some lunch. Kim giggles smacking Alex’s ass then runs towards the house heading to the kitchen. Alex laughs running after kim I’m going to get you for that sexy.

Kim looks behind her to see if Alex is closing in smiling when she doesn’t see him. She turned back around to keep running when she felt Alex’s arms around her waist. Kim giggles lets have lunch before nick eats it all. They walk hand in hand to the kitchen Kim sits on Alex’s lap biting his neck purring in his ear. Baby you keep that up I won't be able to control myself and I don’t want to take advantage of you kim. She purrs in his ear biting it playfully and she finds herself being thrown over Alex’s shoulder heading upstairs.

Alex takes kim to his bedroom lets her off his shoulders and leads her to the bed. Kim looks at alex who reassures her by kissing her cheek I won't do anything unless you want me too. Kim smiles alex I want you to be my first make love to me. Alex kisses kim undressing her finding himself lost in her beauty his heart skipping beats he says you ready baby. Kim whimpers yes her body trembling in anticipation is it going to hurt?. It only hurts for a few minutes I’ll be gentle beautiful I love you. Alex kissed me all over he spent 2 hours making sure I was ready for him. I was so hot and bothered I begged him to love me the next thing I knew he’s on top of me. I could feel his breath on my neck as he put my legs around his waist his penis rubbing against my opening with one thrust our bodies intertwined our souls becoming one we grabbed on to each other screaming each others names sliding over the edge again and again until we passed out sleeping.

Ashley put the last box into the moving van giving them directions to find the house in California. Ashley waited till the moving van was on its way to call kim to come get her. Alex and kim were sleeping until the ringing of her phone woke them. Kim yawns hey ash everything ok over there. Everything is fine you sound like you just woke up you ok. We fell asleep watching TV how are my babies. They are fine on their way to the airport and I’m coming to get you so be ready. Kim giggles hope you don’t mind riding in the back because Alex is coming with us to California. Ashley says oh my god I’m rooming with a backstreet boy so cool see you both in a few minutes. Kim says ok see you then she hangs up the phone getting dressed come on baby. Alex gets dressed following Kim downstairs to wait for Ashley to take them to California to start their new lives.