- Text Size +

                                    Chapter 21

 

 

            Hey it’s you again, good to see you. Yeah, as you can tell I’m in a better mood then when you saw me last time and the knee is much better, well for today anyways. Things have changed, fuck have they changed and it’s for the better.  Remember that girl I told you about, Kevin’s sister Chelsea? Well it turns out she was very much alive.  The police finally tracked down her dad to a place in Mexico but he got away before they could catch him.  He left in a hurry and he left her behind.  Man, she was a mess, she would freak out because of certain things, or loud noises or something as simple as a dream would send her into a tailspin.

 

            I will always remember that morning Kevin called me at my hotel room, telling me I needed to see him right away.  Walking into the room and watching him pull back the curtain, seeing her sitting in a chair curled up and shaking.  Fuck I thought I was confused about my life before, it was nothing compared to what I went through when she came back.  I was confused wondering if I still loved her, wondering if she still loved me, wanting to take her into my arms but wanting to stay away so she wouldn’t get hurt.  And just when I thought I was getting my shit together her dad kidnapped me.  I’m sure you heard about that, it was all over the news but I was in the hospital so I didn’t see much of the coverage. 

 

            Not because of me no, I was with Chelsea she got hurt pretty bad and there was a time there, which felt like an eternity, that I thought I had lost her all over again.  Seeing her in the hospital bed, the bandage over her head and the tube down her throat, it just made everything come into place, no more second guessing me or her doctors.  I still don’t know how I managed to suck it up when they removed that damn thing.

 

            I stayed there with her for a couple of more days, and then I had to get back out on the road with the guys.  It was hard, I ain’t gonna lie and there was a moment there were I just wanted to call it in.  Everyone knows who she is now, well somewhat, because of the news of me getting kidnapped by her dad; I just wanted to be with her.  But that girl she has a way of knowing what I’m thinking and she told me to go, that she would be fine and as soon as she got the ok from her Doctor she would join me.

 

            It’s been a month now since her dad attacked me; I’m in Germany with the fella’s getting ready for the concert.  The Doctor gave her the ok a week ago and it’s been nice having her here, really nice.  She’s back at the hotel napping, I was there too but needed a smoke.

 

Chelsea’s doing alright now, there was a little bit of damage from the swelling, nothing major but she has some problems talking usually only when she’s upset, things in her mind go to fast for her and it gets jumbled, it gets messy and hard for her to communicate her words, she can’t get out what she wants to say but fuck, who hasn’t had days like that. She still has dreams that will send her into a panic, they haven’t been too bad, nothing a hug and a kiss from me can’t cure. As far as loud noises and such, she’s pretty much gotten past that.  Her dad is dead and she has nothing to be afraid of anymore.  She’s ready to move on and that’s what she’s doing, even though some people already think we’re moving to fast for her.

 

As for me and her things are going well, I have more solo shows coming up and I’m fucking psyched she will be there for them, that she can be here for this. We’re getting closer every day and every night.  Kevin’s brothers aren’t that happy about it, they still think I’ll hurt her.  I don’t know if I will or won’t but I want her in my life, apart of my life and I don’t care what others think. And you know what I’m going to leave it at that.  Everyone knows about us now, there is no secret anymore, and she is no longer my breathless mistress. So as far as things with me and her go, I’m keeping them between Chels and I.  Sorry guys.  Ok, I’ll say one thing, I took my socks off.

 

Until we meet again ladies, hope to see you at a show, who know’s maybe you’ll see her there.