- Text Size +

Prologue

 

If you're out there
If you're somewhere
If you're moving on
I'll be waiting for you
Wary, since you've been gone
I just want it back the way it was before
And I just want to see you back at my front door


Relationships.
One word.
Trouble.


I could think of a few other words when it comes to 'relationships' but, I think we'll start off with the basics. Not all relationships are trouble. Some are good. Some last 'forever'. Some are healthy and there are those that are... not so healthy. Sometimes I say it's always best to be single but, others times; that theory goes out the window. It's always a good thing to have that someone. That someone that you can always count on. Someone that you know will always be there with you in every step of the way. Someone that you know is not going to let you down and you could trust with everything; with your life. That someone that when you look at them you say to yourself: "This is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with." The one that you love with everything you have and every breathe you take. That someone that you share your whole entire life with. It might sound cheesy but, it's true.


Last night I heard my own heart beating
Sounded like footsteps on my stairs
Six months gone and I'm still reaching
Even though I know you're not there
I was playing back a thousand memories, baby
Thinking 'bout everything we've been through
Maybe I've been going back too much lately
When time stood still and I had you


There is always that someone.

I had that someone. He was my everything. My heart, body, soul, mind. We were together for 3 years. Our relationship was just one big roller coaster. We had our ups and down; ins and outs but, in the end we really did love eachother but, I guess our love wasn't enough to save our relationship. I don't blame him for anything that happend. I blame myself. I was too young. Too stupid to even realize everything that was happening right under my nose but I don't hate him. It's been almost a year since I've last seen him and I find myself looking at some of our pictures, our letters. Thinking about him and wondering where he's at in his life. After our break-up we both went our seperate ways and never looked back since. Sometimes I miss him. Sometimes I don't. The memories that we shared were the most amazing memories I have ever shared with him and, I hold those very close to my heart. Everything just happend so fast.

Now here I am.

Alone and missing him.

Come back, come back, come back to me like
You would, you would if this was a movie
Stand in the rain outside 'til I came out
Come back, come back, come back to me like
You could, you could if you just said you're sorry
I know that we could work it out somehow
But if this was a movie you'd be here by now

Chapter End Notes:

Song used: "If This Was A Movie" by Taylor Swift