- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait

 

Chapter Ten~

~Donnie’s POV~

"I don't see a ring on her finger." Danny said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oops," Alexis giggled. "I forgot to put it on this morning."

I looked at Terri and she just rolled her eyes and stormed off, not that Alexis noticed or anything. She was so focused on me.

"Alright Babe, I think you've had enough and its time for bed."

"Can't you see we were having a good time? She can stay if she wants."

"Actually I will be taking my WIFE, back to our room." I growled at him.

God I did not like this guy, he was a cocky son of a bitch. No wonder Alexis needed help. It didn't help she was totally and completely drunk either.

"No need to get all He-man on me."

"I like when he goes all He-man." Alexis purred at me as she pawed my chest. “It turns me on like no other.”

I had to laugh, I have never seen her so unhinged. If she wasn't so drunk, it would be kind of cute. But she is so drunk, that I have a feeling she’s not going to remember any of this in the morning.

"Take me upstairs before I take you here."

"Alright let's get you out of here."

I pulled her away before Danny could stop us. Hopefully he wasn't stupid enough to follow us. I did not have the pasitens to deal with him right now or at all.

As soon as the elevator doors were closed Alexis was pulling on my belt trying to get it undone. I gently grabbed her hands and pulled them away from my belt.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to get in your pants." She pouted. "Why did you stop me?"

She was almost cute when she pouted when she didn’t get her way. I really liked seeing her like this. It turned me on more than it really should.

"We are still in public, we aren't doing that here."

"Fine." She crossed her arms over her chest and started to pout.

"Don't be that way Alexis." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back against my chest. "I just don't want anyone else to see what I've got."

"You're just sayin that." She pulled away from me still pouting slightly.

"No I am not." I pulled her back to me and kissed the side of her neck.

I knew I was playing with frie doing this and acting like this, but I needed to get her back to her room with out a huge fight. And right now this was the only thing I could think of.

"As soon as we get back to the room?" She turned and looked at me.

"We'll see." I winked at her and she laughed.

When Nick asked me to come on this trip, this is not how I thought it would turn out. But for some reason I wouldn’t really change it for the world. Now if I could only get her to trust me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alexis' POV~

When I woke the next morning I had to rush to the bathroom before I threw up all over the bed and myself. And because it felt so good against my hot skin I laid on the toilet seat. Never wanting to move again.

God it has been so long since I have gotten that drunk, I had almost forgotten how much the hangover sucks the next day. It was the worse feeling in the world, like I couldn’t even think straight.

"I really hope I didn't do anything stupid." I muttered to myself.

"Define stupid."

My head snapped to see Donnie leaning on the door jam of the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" I croaked out.

"You don't remember what happened last night at all?"

"I remember going to the bar, then drinking and dancing. And that's all." I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the floor. "What did I do?"

"You don't remember meeting up with Danny?"

"Danny who?"

"Your ex-fiancé."

“Oh God.” I got out before I was throwing up into the toilet again.

When I was done, I stood up shakily and went to the sink to wash out my mouth.

I walked past Donnie and went right back to the bed. I laid down and curled into a ball.

“So that’s it, you’re just gonna ignore what happened?” 

I closed my eyes and wished Donnie away. I had no idea what happened and from the way Donnie was acting I didn’t want to know.

"Really this is what you do when you're faced with a problem?"

I just laid there and just ignored him. I had no idea what had happened and I really didn't want to know. All I wanted was to ignore the world until I left Vegas.

"Why are you being like this, Alexis?" I sighed as I felt the bed dip under Donnie's weight. "You can't keep this up. You just can't lock you're feelings away, it's not good for you."

"Just go away Donnie, I don't want you here."

"That's not what you were saying last night when you were trying to jump me in the elevator."

I rolled over and glared at him.

"I was drunk." I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest. "Can you say the same."

"Is that your excuse for everything?" He jumped off the bed and stood there glaring at me. "God your being pathetic. Why do I even bother?"

"I don't know, why do you even bother when you think I'm so pathetic." I looked at him as he stared back at me. "I've been a lost cause long before you even came along. Why don't you just leave me alone?"

He just sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I just want to help." I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

Just like I couldn't face my problems. I knew I needed help, but I didn't want it. And I sure as hell didn't know how to ask for help.

"Can you tell me what you want?"

"If I knew what I wanted I guess I would tell you." I looked at him and shrugged. "But I have no idea what I even want."

"Well then well then we can figure it out together. How does that sound?"

"Can I trust you?" He just shrugged. "I really want to, but I've been burned badly in the past."

“All we can really do is take it day by day.”