- Text Size +

 

~Chapter Eleven~

~Alexis’s POV~

            Ever since Donnie and I agreed to take it a day at time, things were really starting to get better. I have found in the last few weeks I have been happier then I have in a long time.

            “What has you smiling so?” Donnie asked from besides me.

            “Just thinking.”

            “About?”

            “You.”

            “Anything I should know about?”

            “Just how happy you make me. I haven’t been this happy in a so long.”

            He just pulled me onto his lap and kissed me.

            I pulled away breathless. Without saying anything, I pulled my shirt over my head, bearing my chest to his gaze.

            “I thought we agreed to wait a month to move to the next level?”

            “Do you know how hard it is to lie in bed every night next to you and not jump?” He just raised an eyebrow at me. “Let me tell you, it’s hard. Some nights I dream of just rolling over and mounting you and riding you like no tomorrow.” He leaned his head against the back of the couch. “Some nights I have to bring out my special friend to take the edge off. Don’t make me wait any longer.”

            He pulled my head down to his and slammed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck smashing our chest together.

            I pulled away from the kiss and pulled Donnie’s tank top off him so I could see his chest. I ran my hands up and down his chest, thinking how lucky I was to have him.

            “Ya know, with the way you’re staring at my chest, it makes me think you only married me for my body.”

            “You do have a super smexy body.” I ran my hands up to his shoulders. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with such a prefect body. Looking makes me all tingly inside.”

            He growled and flipped us over so we were lying on the couch. I pulled his lips down to mine and gave him several small pecks to the lips.

            He pulled away and growled at me again. He had no idea how much that turned me on.

            “For some reason when you growl like that, it turns me on so much.” I arched my back pushing our hips together. “I need you so much. Take me now.”

            “There are so many other things you can be doing with your mouth.”

            “Mmm, I can do that.”

            I rolled us off the couch and onto the floor. I grinned at him as I undid his shorts.

            Once I had, his shorts off I moved back up to his chest, so I could slowly make my way down to my prize. And what a huge prize it was going to be. I couldn’t wait, but I was going to take my time and explore my husband’s body. There will be time later for quicker play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Donnie’s POV~

            She was slowly killing me and if I did not like it so much I would not still be under her. I swear she was put into my life just too slowly drive me out of my mind, but I would not have it any other way.

            “Damnit Baby, you’re killing me.”

            She just licked my happy trail down to the top of my boxers. Just to tease me even more she ran her finger along the band of my boxers.

            I could not help it, I closed my eyes and her hand dipped into my boxers and grabbed my hard on.

            If she kept this up much longer, we were not going to make it to the best part. I was so close, and it had been too long. I could never bring myself to touch myself, it never felt right.

            I groaned and slammed my head back on the hard floor, it helped stave off my orgasm.

            “Ya know if you keep doing that, you’re gonna hurt yourself.”

            I just groaned and hit my head again.

            “Want me to stop?”

            I growled at her and pulled her hands out of my boxers, and then pulled her down on me. She kissed my neck and gently bit it.

            I heard someone clear their throat and my eyes flew open to see a woman standing behind the couch. Alexis looked at me and then turned her head to see what I was looking at. Her face went from happy to super pissed in less than 60 seconds

            “Shit Mom, what are the Hell are you doing here?”

            “I could ask you the same thing, but I can clearly see what you’re doing.”

            “Why didn’t you call?”

            I reached behind me and blindly grabbed Alexis’s shirt and handed it to her. She took it from me as she sat up so she could pull it back on.

            She then stood up and faced her Mom.

            I could tell this was gonna go from a great afternoon to a really bad one and there was nothing I can do to stop it.

            I stood up and pulled my shorts back on, not bothering buttoning them. This was going to be very interesting.

            “So what do you want?” Alexis asked breaking the silence.

            “Well I hadn’t heard from you in a few weeks and I wanted to check in on you.” Her Mom sighed. “Is that hard to believe?”

            “Bull fucking shit!” I gasped at the way Alexis was talking to her Mom. “You weren’t worried about me, you only care about yourself. So again, I ask why did you come here?”

            “Alexis, we should air are family problems in front of strangers.”

            “He’s no stranger, he’s my husband.” Alexis crossed her arms over her chest and glared at her Mom. “So once again I ask, why are you here?”

            “You’re husband? When did you get married?” She totally ignored Alexi’s question.

            “Two weeks or so ago.” I sighed and sat on the couch.

            This was going from bad to worse and I had a feeling I was going to step in soon to stop the bloodshed from happing. I was really not looking forward to that at all.

            “Lex, please sit down.” She turned her glare at me. “Come on Babe, we can be adults here.”

            She just gave a huff and sat right next to me on the couch.

            “You might as well sit down too, since you won’t be leaving anytime soon.”

            I wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me as her Mom sat in the chair across from us. If the glare was anything to go by, if she had the chance to kill her Mom, she would.

            “Well you could at least introduce me to my son-in-law.”

            “Donnie Wahlberg, nice to meet you.” I figured I’d jump in before Alexis could say anything.

            “Nice to meet you Donnie, I’m Alice Bradley.” She stuck her hand out for me to shake.

            “Great you’ve met, now you can leave.”

            “I want to get to know my son-in-law, if you don’t mind.”

            “I do mind, so please leave.” Alexis crossed her arms over her chest. “But if you want we can go to dinner tomorrow.”

            “That would be nice.” A slow smile crept on to Alice’s face and I didn’t not like it at all.

            “Good, now I will see you out.” Alexis broke my hold and stood up.

            I just sat and watched as Alice stood up and made me way to the door, with Alexis right behind her.

            When Alexis came back, she flopped back onto the couch and closed her eyes.

            “I’m sorry about that.”

            “It’s no big deal.”

            She looked over at me and shook her head.

            “I know you think I treated her like shit, but it’s the only way I can deal with her. If I’m nice to her at all, she sees that as a weakness and tries to step all over me.”

            “Then why did you tell her we’d have dinner with her tomorrow?”

            “So she’d leave.” She rubbed her face and then her neck. “It was the only way to get her to leave.”

            “Come here.”

            She moved closer to me and turned her back to me.

            “She’s always just looked at me as a meal ticket, not her child.” She sighed and leaned back into my hands. “She never really wanted me, but she let herself get pregnant to keep my Dad and his money. After he died, she’s use me to get man after man. That’s actually how I met Terri, her Dad fell victim to my Mom. He was the only one of my Stepdads that really cared about me. But he was so blind to the real person my Mom was. I hated watching her destroy him, so before it got to bad, I stepped in and told him what she was doing. I was in and out of boarding school after that.”

            “I’m sorry you had to go through that.” I hugged her to me.

            I just wanted to take away all her pain and just make her happy.

            “Come on, let’s go upstairs, relax and maybe watch Harry Potter.” I kissed the top of her head. “I know that will make you feel better.”

            She turned and smiled at me.

            “What would I do without you?”

            I just smiled and kissed her nose.

            She stood up and held a hand out to me; I grabbed her and let her pull me off the couch. She didn’t let go of my hand until we reached her room.