- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to my best firend for writting this for me. If it wasn't for her, who knows when I would have gotten this done. Terri, my Lady you are the best.

 

~Chapter Fourteen~

~Alexis’s POV~

Later that night Donnie and I were lying in bed. My head rest comfortably against his chest while languidly drawing light circles on his abs. Just above his boxers. Just above heaven. God! We really needed to get down to business.

“What are you thinking about?”

I know I should have said something at that point but I just shrugged in response.

“You can tell me anything you know.” He started stroking my hair and that was just about the straw that broke the camel's back.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to touch him, feel him inside me. I let my lips do the walking toward his as they skimmed over his chest and up along his neck. When our eyes met, he knew. My body over his; our mouths connected. Very connected. His hands were on my ass before I knew it; beneath the material of my pajama shorts. God it felt really good to have his hands on me. I'd behaved myself all afternoon. Well not all but it's not anything any other couple in love would be doing in public.

I could feel his arousal. I was pinned beneath him and all that raw sexuality. That sinful smirk playing on his lips as he pinned my wrists against the pillow. There wasn't a lot being said. There didn't need to be a lot said as his mouth devoured mine. We were sexually starved and we needed to satisfy that craving. Fuck! His lips. Those luscious lips moving down my body. The material of my pajama top being separated; his tongue trailing down around one of my nipples. Shit! He played there forever it seemed; giving his full attention to each breast before brushing his lips over my stomach. He was steadily approaching that part of me that needed his attention the most and he pulled away. What the?!

I looked over where he lay flat on his back. What was going on?! There was nobody there to interrupt them. Why did he stop?! I moved over onto him and pressed my naked flesh against his as I reached down into his boxers. He was at full attention no doubt so why was he pulling away from me? I didn't understand. He didn't say a word as he pushed me away and quickly headed toward the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Donnie’s POV~

You think I'm a shit don't you? I don't blame you but I'm trying to maintain some sense of decorum in this relationship. I don't want her to think that's what we're all about. I do need some relief but I don't want her to be doing this because she thinks I need to get some. Just because we're married doesn't mean we need to be getting freaky every night of the week. I've never wanted anyone like I wanted her. Really. Considering there was a woman I was engaged to before this entire mess......maybe that's what I was worried about. I don't know why. I was going to have to tell her eventually but I wasn't going to tell her over the phone either. I'm surprised it hadn't made any of the Hollywood tabloids. I was still keeping in contact with her and Alexis knew that I had to so she wouldn't find out until absolutely necessary. I turned the water on in the shower and stripped as the water heated up. I really should have just took a cold shower but I just needed to get away and do some thinking without feeling her body next to mine. It was killing me to be in that bed next to her every night not being able to touch her.

I reached in and adjusted it to a comfortable temperature before stepping in. I let the water drain over me. I closed my eyes; enjoying the feel of the warmth spreading over my body but it had nothing to do with the water this time. Alexis was on her knees with my dick in her hand. Shit! That felt really good but when the hell did she get in here?! How the hell did she get in without me knowing?? Oh God! That felt good! Her lips were wrapped around me; stroking me. I felt my hands moving down; encouraging her to take my full length. She took what she could and holy hell! It was all I could to contain myself as her teeth gently grazed my cock. I pulled her up and pressed her against the back wall.

I'm all about equal opportunity here but the look in her eyes was screaming for me to just take her. I couldn't. Not with at least teasing her a little. I reached down and dipped a finger into her pussy and she whimpered slightly. As I pressed my thumb gently against her clitoris, she moaned. “I need you. Just fuck me now. We've got all night to play nice.”

I really didn't need to hear the words but they certainly didn't hurt. I lifted her leg and pushed inside her. Our moans echoed off the tile and throughout the bathroom. It had been too fuckin long since I'd felt that part of her. I drew her other leg up around me as we settled into a rhythm; her arms wrapping around my neck. Our eyes locking as the force of my thrusts pushed her further up the wall.

Her eyes burned through me this time. I didn't know what it was but it seemed there was more of a connection this time. Sure she'd had a drink or two earlier but that was long out of her system. She was letting me in. Even if it was for a very short time. I was going to take what I could get. Her body gripped mine as her climax consumed her. We rest against the wall; breathlessly enjoying the feel of one another. I pulled my head from where it rest on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. Was Mark right? Was I ready to admit I was in love with her because the look in her eyes at this very moment was telling me there was more of her to love than was actually visible. She'd been hurt one too many times and I wasn't going to be the next on that long list. She needed somebody to trust. Somebody that wasn't just there for the physical (although we connected very well there). She needed to know it was me. I was going to be the guy that changed the way she looked at love