- Text Size +
~Chapter Three~
When I woke the next morning, I had the worst headache in the world. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to relieve my bladder, I would have stayed in bed to sleep off my hangover.
When I was done in the bathroom, I made my way back to the bed. But when I went to crawl back to bed, there was someone already in my bed.
I pulled the covers off his head and saw Donnie laying in my bed very naked. I looked down at myself and realized I was also naked. Fuck, not how I wanted to spend my morning. I was way too hung over to deal with this shit right now. Damnit, I needed some coffee and something for this headache.
I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed the robe off the back of the door and quitely made my way to the living area, shutting the door behind me.
I threw my self on the couch, on top of my purse. I laughed to myself and pulled it from under me. Pulled out my phone I saw that I had 10 missed calls and 25 texts, all from Terri. Instaed of reading or listening to any of the messages, I just called her back. I really didn't care if I woke her up or not.
"Hello." A half asleep Terri said.
"Uh hey." I said.
"Alexis? Are you okay? I've been trying to get ahold of you for hours." She said.
"Sorry." I said and laid back on the couch. "Uh can you come back to the room?"
"Everything okay?" I could hear the concern in her voice.
"Uh, I'm not really sure." I said. "I really don't remember much from last night at all."
"Not suprising with how much you drank last night." She said and laughed. "Do you need me to bring you some coffee?"
"No just come over. I don't care if you bring Nick." I said and rubbed my forehead. "But if you have some pain pills I will take them."
"Let us get dressed and we'll be right over. We are just down the hall." She said. "I still have my key card, so I'll just let myself in."
"Okay." I said and hung up on her.
About ten minutes later I was woken up by the door opening and closing.
"Nick, wait out here until I know she's covered." I heard Terri say.
I sighed and sat up making sure everything was covered.
"He can come in." I called to them.
They didn't say anything as they both walked into the room.
"So it looks like a tornado hit the room last night." Nick said laughing.
I looked around and realized that he was right, it did look like a tornado had come through.
I just shrugged and took the coffee Terri was handing me.
"Thanks I needed this." I said and took a huge gulp.
"No prob I knew you need it. Eventhough you told not to bring it." She said.
"So what's wrong that you woke us up so early this morning?" Nick asked sitting next to me.
I just waved my hand towards the bedroom door, hoping they understood.
"Who did you come home with? I know it wasn't AJ. He was with us when we left the club last night." Terri said. I just looked at her. "You didn't."
I just nodded my head as she moved towards the door.
I looked down at my coffee cup and downed the rest of the coffee.
"I'll make you some more." Nick said and headed to the kitchenett as Terri came and sat in the spot he had get vacated.
"So you have a very naked Donnie Wahlberg in your bed." She said quietly.
"Yup." I said and set my empty cup on the coffee table.
"Uh, I don't think that's the worst of your worries." Nick said coming back into the room.
"What are you talking about Nick?" I asked.
"Uh here." He said and handed me the papers he was holding.
"No fucking way." I said as I looked at the papers he handed me. "No, no, and fuck no."
"I'm affaid so." Nick said.
Terri took the papers from my hands and looked at them.
"A marrige cerifcate for Alexis Robin Connors and Donald Edmond Wahlberg Jr." Terri read out loud.
"What?" Donnie said from the doorway to the bedroom.
All three of us turned and looked at him. Luckily he had found his boxers briefs and put them back on.
"Looks like we got married last night," I said and shrugged.
"No, this can't be happening," Donnie said. "God she's gonna kill me."
“Who?” Nick asked confused. “I thought you were single.”
“Yes do answer that.” I said looking at him.
“Can we not do this now? I need to shower and get dressed.” Donnie said and ran his fingers through his hair. “Just give me some time and we’ll talk okay?”
“Whatever.” I said as I stood up to get more coffee.
I knew Terri could see the hurt on my face, but there was no way I was going to let Nick or Donnie see it.
They started quitely so I wouldn't hear and I was glad for it. I really didn't want to know what they were saying.
I wasn't sure why I was hurt by the way he reacted to the news, but I was. He didn't even know me.
"Are you okay?" Terri asked and touched my back.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said and poored me somemore coffee. "Why should I care what he thinks about me."
"I don't think he meant it that way." She said. "He was just shocked like the rest of us."
"Whatever." I said waved her off. "We'll just get it annulled. No big deal."
"It's a big deal and you know it." She said. "You've always told me you only want to get married once. And that you never wanted to be like your Mom."
"Yeah well things don't work out that way, do they?" I said and looked at her. "Look I know you're trying to help, but I really just want to be alone."
"Okay." She said. "You know I'll be here when your ready to talk."
"I know." I said and tried to smile at her. She gave me a look. “I’ll be fine I promise. I just need to be alone okay?”
“Fine, but we’re going out this afternoon.” She said. “Take a shower and get some sleep. Call me when you wake up.”
“I will.” I said taking a sip of coffee.
“Ready to go?” Nick asked coming into the kitchenette.
“Yeah.” Terri said and then looked at me. “You sure you’re okay?”
“I’m fine.” I said and laughed. “Sorry I woke you guys up this morning.”
“No big deal.” Nick said yawned. “We’ll see ya later.”
“Bye guys.” I said as they walked out of the kitchenette and out of the room.
I sighed when I heard the door close behind them. I topped off my cup and then went back into the living area; Donnie was sitting on the couch waiting for me.
“I thought you would have left by now.” I said sitting next to him.
“I just wanted to make sure you were okay before I left.” He said.
“Why, you don’t know me.” I said looking at him. “It was just a mistake.”
“I guess you’re right.” He said standing up. “You just seemed upset and I just wanted to check to see if you were okay.”
“I’m good, I have my big girl panties on.” I said taking a sip of coffee.
“From what I can see, you don’t have a thing on.” He said and laughed.
“Take a good look, because it will be the last time you see it.” I said not moving to fix my robe.
He just smirked and checked me out.
We both knew that all he had to do was ask and we’d have a repeat of last night.
“If you’re done checking out my goodies, you can go.” I said. “I need a shower and some more sleep.”
“You can go back to bed after two cups of coffee?” He said shocked.
“Yup.” I said. “We can meet down in the lobby at 2 and head over to the court house.”
“For what?” He asked.
“To get the marriage annulled.” I simply said.
“And what about what I want?” He asked.
I just shrugged not looking at him.
“Don’t you think we should talk first?” He said.
“No.” I said.
“I think we do, I’ll be back here around 2 and we will talk about this.” He said.
I stood up and laughed.
“Whatever you want Donnie.” I said and headed towards the bathroom. “See yourself out.”
Before he could say anything I shut the door.
After a hot shower and a long nap, I awoke refrshed and ready to go. Best part was I still had an hour before Donnie reapeared in my room.
I sat on the couch just flipping through the channels. There wasn't much on that I really wanted to watch. I stopped at HGTV when my phone rang.
"Hello." I said not reconizing the number.
"Sorry to call while your on vaction, Alexis, but I can't get a hold of Ally or Dan." Vicky said. "And Mr. Bell keeps calling. I don't know what to do."
"Who is Mr. Bell again?" I asked muting the TV.
"Justin Timberlake’s’ manger," She said. "He wants to change the layout for Justin's site again."
"But it's supossed to be launched tomorrow!" I yelled. "Fuck, give me his number and I will deal with him. You find Ally and Dan. Make sure you tell them to call me ASAP."
"I'm not in trouble am I?" I could tell she was close to tears.
"No, Vicky, you are not in trouble." I said and sighed. "Just let me know when they get in okay. And if they give you trouble, I'll deal with it."
"I'm sorry you have to work on your vacation." She said.
"Shit happens." I said. "It gives me something to do to take my mind off my fucked up life."
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah." I said. "Just email me the file and I'll take care of it. If he calls again, tell him I will be getting in touch with him okay?"
"Sure thanks Alexis." She said. "Have fun and I will see you when you get back."
"Take care Vicky." I said and hung up.
I pulled myself and walked over to the desk and opened my lap top. While I waited for it to start up, I went and made a fresh pot of coffee.
By the time I got back to my lap top Vicky had emailed me Timberlake’s file. I downloaded it and quickly found Mr. Bell’s number. This is the third time he’s changed the damn layout for the site. I was sick of it. Justin loved it and it was going to stay the same.
“Bell here.” Bell said answering his phone.
“Alexis Connors.” I said.
“I’ve been trying to reach you for the last few days.” He said sounding pissed.
“Well I’m on vacation.” I said. “But since you put one of my best employees in tears, I figured I’d deal with you. I really don’t like that you’ve been calling and harassing them.”
“I don’t like the final layout.” He said. “I want you to change it again.”
“Justin has already signed off on it and it will not be changing.” I said through gritted teeth. “Plus it launches tomorrow, I can’t and won’t change it.”
“When did you talk to Justin? I never gave you his number.” He said getting even more pissed.
“He called me first and wanted to know what was going on with the site.” I said rolling my eyes. “So I had him come in and we went over everything. He loves it and so do I. I worked my ass off on it.”
“Fine, I will take it up with him.” He said. “But I doubt we will be using you again.”
Before I could respond he hung up on me. That fucking ass hole, I can’t believe him. Justin’s fan site looked amazing. Mr. Bell was just a fucking prick.
My phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I picked it up and saw that it was Ally calling me, another problem.
“Hello Ally.” I said.
“I can explain.” She said.
“Oh I can’t wait to hear it.” I said leaning back in my chair.
“Uh, I’m sorry I let you down.” She said.
“All I want to know why you two took off and left Vicky by herself? I mean really?” I said rubbing my forehead.
She didn’t say anything.
“Terri will be dealing with you two when we get back.” I said. “Don’t mess up again, I will not be happy.”
“Thank you.” She said sounding relieved.
“Don’t thank me yet.” I said. “You still have to deal with Terri. She may seem like the nice one, but trust me she’s not. Now get back to work and do let Vicky go home.”
“Okay Alexis.” She said.
“Goodbye.” I said and hung up on her.
As much as I really didn’t want to, I decide since I had my lap top out and on that I’d go through my email and check everything else out. And make sure nothing else was going on that I didn’t know about.
Twenty minutes later I pushed myself away from the desk and leaned back in my chair. Besides Dan and Ally not showing up, everything was looking good. I had even gotten a few emails saying how they loved Vicky and how professional she was. I was almost regretting putting Dan and Ally in charge, but this was a test, they just didn’t know it yet.
“Ugh.” I said and sighed.
“Sit up and I can take care of that for you.” Donnie said from behind me.
I jumped out of the chair and looked at him.
“Where the fuck did you come from?” I asked.
“Terri gave me her key card.” He said and shrugged. “Come on sit down and let me rub out that knot for you.”
I sat back down and faced the desk. Donnie moved my hair out of the way and he placed his hand on my shoulders.
With his thumbs, he started to slowly rub small circles. As he went a long he pressed harder into my shoulders. I couldn’t help but groan at how good it felt.
“Feels good doesn’t it?” He whispered in my ear as he rubbed the back on my neck.
“Oh God.” I said and let out a little moan.
“Why don’t we take this to the bed and I can give you an allover massage.” He said and he ran his hands up and down my arms. “How does that sound?”
I bit my lip and looked back at him. I usually wasn’t one to sleep with someone who I wasn’t in a relationship with, but I really couldn’t deny how much I wanted him. Him licking his lips was my undoing.
I nodded my head and stood up. He grabbed my hand, as I pushed the chair out of my way. He pulled me to him and plated his lips on mine. I wrapped the arm that he didn’t have ahold of around his neck pulling him closer to me.
He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine.
He opened his mouth to say something, but my phone ringing stopped him. I sighed and pulled away from him. I leaned back on the desk and picked up my phone. It was Terri. Damn her and her stupid timing.
“What up Lady?” I said answering the phone.
“I was wondering if we were still going shopping.” She said.
“Why did you find something better to do?” I asked and raised an eyebrow.
“I don’t know did you?” She asked and laughed.
“Besides trying to figure out who we’re gonna find to replace Dan and Ally.” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. “No I haven’t.”
Donnie stuck his tongue out at me. I returned the gesture.
“What?” She asked.
“I guess they’ve been leaving all the work to Vicky.” I said.
“Fuck.” She said.
“Yeah, I told Ally you’d take care of them when we got back.” I said. “I hired both of them because they are so good at what they do, but I can’t have people like that working for me.”
“I know and I understand. Don’t worry I’ll take care of it.” She said.
“I know you will, I just hate putting it on you.” I said and looked at Donnie. “Look I’m gonna take a long bath and relax, I also had to deal with Mr. Bell today.”
“Let me guess he wanted to change the layout again.” She said. “That fucker.”
“Yeah well I gave it to him.” I said. “I’m not changing it again.”
“Good, but make sure you email Justin.” She said.
“Already did.” I said. “So anyways, have fun with Nick and I’ll talk to you tomorrow okay?”
“Sure, later Lady.” She said and hung up.
I closed my phone and tossed it back onto the desk. Looking up at Donnie, I saw the lust in his eyes. I crooked my finger at him, as he smiled and walked towards me.
“I really hope the desk is stable enough for what I want.” I said as Donnie placed his hands on my thighs. “I’m so glad I went with the skirt.”
“Me too.” He said and started rubbing small circles with his thumbs. “So why don’t you tell me what you want?”
I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled him closer to me. I let my fingers play with the flat planes of his lower stomach as I rolled an idea over in my head.
“You’re driving me crazy.” He said and kissed me.
I pulled away from the kiss and then pulled his shirt over his head.
I knew I really shouldn’t, but damnit, I didn’t care. The pleasure out weighed the bad. Plus right now he is my husband.
“Tell me what you want.” He commanded as his hand wondered farther up my short skirt. “Tell me how to please you.”
I ran my fingers along the top of his jeans as I looked up at him.
“What I want is for you to kiss me, like I’ve never been kissed before. Make me feel like I’m the most beautiful woman alive.” I said as I undid his jeans. “Can you do that for me?”
“Shall we take it into the bedroom then?” He said and tried to pull away from me.
“I was thinking right here was okay.” I said and hooked my legs around his hips and pulled him too me. “I want you to much to go to the room, when I have you right where I have you.”
His eyes were eating me up and his hands had a mind of their own. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me against himself. I could feel his arousal; only increasing my desire for him. I just met him last night but by law we were legal to do as we pleased. His gaze held mine as his hands slid under my blouse. I quivered as his hands slipped over bare skin. I wanted him and I wanted him now. I didn't let him get any further before I drew his mouth to mine; hungrily exploring everything about it. My hands slid down his arms and to the waist of his jeans. We continued to kiss as I pushed them down before slipping my hand inside his boxer briefs.
He pulled away from the kiss and groaned as I worked my hand over his erection. I smiled to myself when I saw that he had closed his eyes. Time to tease the hell out of him; oh this was going to be so much fun.
“Do you like my hands on you Baby? Do you like it when I squeeze you, every so lightly?” I said softly as I squeezed him. “Would you like to be fucking me with your nice, hard cock?”
He looked at me as he pulled my hands out of his underwear. He then returned his hands to my hips and then he hooked his fingers in my skirt waist band and pulled them down. I lifted my hips to help him slid the skirt down.
Once he had it off he tossed it out of the way. I smiled at him and pulled down his boxer briefs, never before have I ever found them sexy, but on him, they were so damn sexy.
“I need you right now girl. I don't think I can wait any longer.” He said and pulled me to the edge of the desk.
I let out a loud moan as he plunged into me without another words. The only sounds in the room were our moans and the desk hitting the wall.
The sex was hard and fast. Never before have I ever felt like this. Terri was right all I needed was a man who knew what he was doing.
As I came I scratched at his shoulders. He gripped my hips and gave one final hard thrust as he came.
After we both caught our breath, I pulled Donnie’s head down to mine and kissed him. He picked me up without breaking the kiss and carried me to the bedroom, where we spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know each other.