- Text Size +
~Chapter Five~
“Good morning sleepy head.” AJ said handing me a cup of coffee.
I sat up in bed and took it from him.
“Thanks J.” I said taking a sip of my coffee.
“So what’s the plan for today?” He asked sitting next to me on the bed.
“Find Donnie and go down to the court house, other than that, I got nothing planned.” I said. “Wanna do something?”
“I don’t know Nick and I may go play golf.” He said. “I’m not sure though all depends on what Terri’s up too.”
“Well I know I can kidnap her again after we get back. Depending on how things go, I may have to.” I said.
"I'm sure everything will be okay." He said. "Do you want me to put the loation on your back? We don't want your amazing tattoo to dry out."
"That would be great." I said putting my cup down on the bed side table.
I sild out of bed and went into the bathroom to get my loation. Back in the room I tossed AJ the bottle and then laid on my stomach with my head resting on my arms.
"I'm um," He started to say, but I intrupted him.
"Its okay, go ahead and sit on my ass. It will be easier for you." I said trying not to laugh.
I felt the bed moved and then some of his weight settle on my hips/ass area.
I sighed in content when I felt the cold loation hit my back. I even had to bite back a moan as he stared to work his hands over my back. He wasn't as tanlented as Donnie was, but he could give Donnie a run for his money.
"I really can't believe you sat through the whole thing with out moving once." AJ said. "I've never seen a woman do that before."
"What can I say I'm special like that." I said turning my head to the side. "The kids in my class always hated playing hide and seek with me cause they could never find me."
"I bet it really pissed them off." He said.
"She seems to have a knack for that." Doonie said from the door way.
I opened my eyes and looked at him as AJ climbed off of me.
"Thanks J," I said and sat up.
"I'm gonna go, call me later okay?" AJ said and pulled on his shirt.
"Okay sounds good." I said and stood up. "Thanks for last night."
"Anytime, have fun." He said looking at Donnie.
"Go, I'll be fine." I said and gave him a real chast kiss to piss Donnie off even more.
"Bye Lex." AJ said and hurried out of the room.
Donnie didn't say a word until the door shut behind AJ.
"So you're going after all my friends now?" Donnie asked crossing his arms over his chest.
"I figured why not give AJ a chance after the threesome I had with Nick and Terri." I said rolling my eyes. "I mean she only shares Nick for so long. And since your were off with your whore, AJ kept me company last night."
"The only whore I see here is you." He said glaring at me.
"What about the one you were swaping spit with last night at the slots? The blonde bimbo." I said.
"That was nothing, just an over excited fan." He said.
"Oh that's what you're calling them now a days," I said shaking my head. "I could have sworn they were called groupies. My mistake."
He dropped his arms and stalked towards me, stopping right in front of me.
"I never want to hear you disrepect my fans again. They mean everything to me." He said.
“Well it’s a good thing that we’re not staying together.” I said. “Go out into the living room and I’ll get changed, then we can leave.”
He didn’t say anything he just turned and walked out of the room.
I could already tell this was gonna be a long day. It’s not really how I pictured spending my vacation.
Donnie still wasn’t talking to me when we reached the court house. I really couldn't take it anymore. Before he could walk off I grabbed his arm and pushed him against the car.
"Look nothing happened between AJ and I." I said and sighed.
He just continued to glare at me.
"Why don't you call and ask him yourself. We are just friernds."
"Why should I believe you?" He finally said.
"What reason do I have to lie to you? I mean think about it, what would I get out of it?"
"I have no idea."
"Can we just do this and move on? Its all I ask."
"Fine." He said and headed for the door.
I sighed and followed after him.
After we filled out all the paper we just sat there ignoring each other waiting for the Judge to see us. We could possibly be sitting here all day that for some reason didn’t sound like a lot of fun to me.
“Really do you have to sigh ever five minutes?” Donnie asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Is it bothering you?”
“You seem like you don’t really care if it does or not.”
Before I could answer him, we were called back into the judge’s chambers. The last time I had been in a judge’s chambers, I had been taken away from my Mother not that lasted long.
Shaking my head I sat down in front of the Judge's desk. I just stared at my lap as Donnie sat next to me.
“So what can I do for you folks today?” The Judge said sitting down at her desk.
“We’d like to annul our marriage.” I said looking up at her.
Donnie just snorted and shook his head.
"Do you not agree Mr." She looked down t her paper. "Mr. Walhburg?"
"I just want this to be over and done with." Donnie said sighing.
"All I need to know is did you consmate your marriage and how long you've been married."
"No." I said without thinking about it. “No we haven’t.”
"That's not how I remember it." Donnie looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"We were both so drunk, I'm surpirsed you remember anything."
"The first time yes, but what about the third and fourth time? If I remember correctly, you and I were both sober."
“I don’t know whose bed you were in, because is sure as Hell wasn’t mine.”
“Well that would be because you had someone else in bed with you.”
“Nothing happened!” I was starting to lose my cool. It was like he knew all the right buttons to push. “We fell asleep watching a movie.”
“Then what the hell did I walk in on this morning?”
“That was nothing.” I snorted. “He was just putting lotion on my new tattoo that I got last night.”
“It didn’t look like nothing.”
“Oh, just like it wasn’t anything when I saw you with your tongue down some blonde bimbo’s throat last night.” I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my stomach
"At least I didn't sleep with her."
I just rolled my eyes and kept my mouth shut.
"Now that you two are done," the Judge said. "I can talk."
Both Donnie and I sat up and looked at her.
"I cannot and will not sign off on your annulment." I opened my mouth to protest, but she just held her hand up cutting me off. "I'm sick of couples like you getting drunk and then getting married. Now I am going to rule that you have to stay married no less than 90 days from today. Also you must attend counseling twice a month for the next 3 months."
I just sat there staring at her. I really couldn't believe this was happening to me.
"But I never wanted to get married."
"Well you should have thought of that before."
"I can't stay married." Donnie simply said. "I'm engaged to someone else."
I turned and looked at him. I didn't know whether to be pissed or hurt, or both.
"My ruling stands." She signed the papers in front of her and then looked up at us. "Come back in three months. Oh and one more thing. I highly recommend that you live together for the next three months."
"I leave for tour in three weeks."
"And I have a very busy business to run in LA, that I can't be a away from."
"Well you'll have to figure some things out. I have a busy day, so have a good day."
I stood up and nodded my head at her then walked from the room. Not bothering to wait for Donnie, I headed to the car.
"You couldn't even wait for me, could you?"
"Nope." I looked at him. "So what are we going to do?"
He just shrugged and got into the driver’s side of the car. I rolled my eyes and climbed into the car.
Neither of us said anything as we drove back to the hotel.
I really just wanted this nightmare to end. And soon