- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next one enjoy
~Chapter Eight~
~Donnie’s POV~
I just watched as Alexis walked into the bedroom. It didn’t take much debating to follow her.
When I walked into the room, she was bent over her suite case rooting through it. I leaned on the door jam and watched her ass move back and forth as she looked around in her suite case. I licked my lips as I imagined taking her from behind, even though I knew I shouldn’t be having those thoughts about her.
“Are you done watching my ass?” She stood up and looked over her shoulder at me.
“If I say no, will you slap me?”
“Don’t tempt me.” She smiled and moved towards me. "What are you still doing here?"
"Waiting for my dinner." I walked cloer to her. "Plus we have some unfinished business."
"Oh really and what's that?" She raised an eyebrow at me.
"I can think of a thing or two." I pulled her body into mine and kissed her.
She pushed me away and laughed.
“I don’t think so. We will not be doing anything that will land us back in my bed.” She sat on the edge of the bed.
She crossed her legs at the knee, with that little smile on her face. I swear she was doing it just to tease me death.
I groaned and sat down on the bed behind her.
“What are you doing to me?”
“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.
I grinned at her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her on top of me.
“Now I have you where I want you.” I pulled her head down and kissed her again.
Without breaking the kiss I rolled us over so she was under me. She pulled out of the kiss and looked at me.
“I thought we weren’t going to do anything that would lead us here again.”
“You did say that, I never agreed though.”
"Hmmm." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "As true as that may be, you're still not getting in my panties."
"Ahh but it could be so much fun." I bit her neck lightly making her moan and expose her neck to me even more.
"Damnit, you don't play fair."
"Never said I did." I gave her a love bite. "But you love it."
"Damnit Donnie stop teasing me" she moaned again and pulled on my shirt.
I rolled off of her and pulled my shirt off and threw it across the room. But before I could roll back on top of her, she molded her front into my back.
I turned my head to look at her and she opened and closed her mouth a few times before she pulled away from me and rolled off the bed. I just watched her as she walked to the window and looked down at the strip below us.
“What the Hell just happened?” I stood up and faced her back, but didn’t move anywhere close to her.
“You’re gonna need to take a cold shower.” She turned and glared at me.
“What the Hell, I was just giving you what you were asking for.” I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. “How can you go from being so hot to being a cold bitch so fast?”
“Well I was going to be nice and let you use my shower but you can go back to your room and do whatever you want to get rid of your little problem.” She crossed her arms over her chest.
“What is your problem?”
“I told you that I didn’t want to end up in bed with you again and it wasn’t going to happen.” She rolled her eyes and looked back out the window.
I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.
"What are you so scared of?" I started to move my thumbs in small circles. "Why do I scare you so much?"
"You don't."
"I know you're lying to yourself and me, why?"
"Why do you even care," She shrugged my hands off. "Have you even considered breaking the news to your, whatever she is? Do you even care what she thinks?"
Before I could answer her there was a loud knock on the front door.
"This coversation is not over." I walkked from the room and went to answer the door.
By the time I got back she had changed into her pjs and a sweatshirt and was sitting crossed legged on the bed flipping through the channels. I sighed and sat next to her on the bed.
I ate as she silently flipped through the channels, never pausing for more then a few seconds.
It really shocked me that she hadn't kicked me out yet. But in a way it really didn't.
After watching her flip through the channels for a half hour, I started getting highly annoyed.
"Will you just pick a damn show to watch?" She scowled at me and threw the romote to the floor. Just like a child.
I shook my head and looked at the T.V. to see what she landed on. It was "Planet of the Apes" with none other then Mark. Great just what I wanted to watch, not.
"Good thing I love this movie."
I just groaned and watched Alexis watch Mark fight the stupid Apes. Now I really wish that I would have kept my mouth shut. Its not that I don't love my brother, because I do, I just didn't want to watch my wife drool over him.
"Ya know looking at you guys, you kinda look alike." She said snapping out of my thoughts. "He could be your brother or something."
"That's because he is my brother." I mumbled.
"What was that? I didn't hear you."
"He is my brother, my younger, unavailable brother."
"Well damn dose the hottness run in your family?"
"You think I'm hot?"
"Maybe, maybe not." She shrugged. “There is no reason to get cocky.”
"Go ahead and deny it, but I know the truth." I smiled smugly at her.
"You're pretty full of yourself there."
"You'd be full of me if you would have been nice."
"Oh I am being nice, I let you stay did I not?" She shook her head. "And who says I want to be full of you?"
"Ouch, way to dent a mans ego."
"Someone has to do it." She shrugged and looked back to the T.V.
I really couldn't believe the 180 our relationship has turned yet again. If she keeps this up I'm going to end up with wipe lash.
"Do you like confusing me?" I randomly asked.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" She didn't even look at me.
I shook my head and set my empty plat on the nightstand.
"I really don't understand you."
"Never wanted you too. Most of the time my best friend doesn't even understand me." She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Where is the fun if I laid it all out there for you to see? Everyone needs their secrets."
“But they also need someone to confide in too.”
“I do have someone.”
“Someone that knows everything there is to know about you?”
“The only person that knows all my secrets is me. There is no one I trust completely to know all my secrets.”
“Not even Terri?”
“As much as I love my best friend, she doesn’t know everything about me.”
“Don’t you think it may be time to start telling someone? It may help you get over things in your past that are holding you back.”
“Nothing is holding me back.”
“You’re holding yourself back from love and everything that comes with it. And that’s not good, cutting that part of you off.”
“What have you become a therapist now?”
“No, but I know what it’s like to bottle everything up inside.”
“Look I’m fine.”
“I’m not trying to push you into anything; I just want you to think about talking to someone that could help you.”
“I don’t need to talk to anyone or even think about talking to anyone. I’m fine.”
“You keep saying that, but I don’t believe you.”
“Well I don’t care if you believe me or not. I will live my life the way I want to.”
“I don’t want to fight with you.”
“Then why did you pick one?”
“I didn’t, I was just asking questions. Trying to get to know you better, you’re the one that picked the damn fight.” I rolled my eyes. “I wanted to know why you seem to go from hot to cold so fast. It’s driving me crazy, I hate feeling like I have to walk on egg shells around you.”
She didn’t say anything; she just crawled over to me and kissed me. I fell back on the bed as she climbed on top of me.
I knew I shouldn’t have, but I rolled us over and deepened the kiss. There was going to be hell to pay when she changed her mind again, but at this point I really didn’t care. I would take whatever she was willing giving me.
God I was so stupid.
“You really need to stop thinking when I’m kissing you.”