- Text Size +

Leah’s Point of View

For the past two days I was able avoid AJ, which made me very happy. Things with Brian were getting back to normal. I was trying my hardest to show him that I could manage to stay on tour and not let AJ get to me. Eden was slowly coming around especially because she saw me with Brian.

I walked into the dressing room a few minutes after the concert ended. Eden was running around backstage. It was nice to have a few minutes to myself. I was preparing myself for going home. Things would be busy with the charity ball and planning the wedding.

“Public display of erection, gotta make’em. Pointing in your direction, watch me watch me.” Nick moved behind me as he sang. “Public display of affection, makes you wish you had it this way.” He grinded against my ass.

I quickly turned around. “I’ve already had it, and I don’t want. I’m very pleased in that department.”

“You wound me. I remember when you couldn’t get enough of my PDE.” He smirked. God, he was such a cocky ass. I loved him dearly, but only he could get away talking to me like that. He so didn’t turn me on anymore.

“I was so unwise back then. I’m glad I’ve grown up and learned that there is more to man than his dick. I love you Nicky.” I gave him a hug.

“Step away from my lady.” Brian teased his best friend. Even though Brian knew I slept with Nick, he was never jealous about it. If AJ knew he would have ripped Nick a new asshole. AJ was always envious of any guy that looked or talked to me. He would flip knowing that Nick had me in his bed.

“She’s so hot. Can’t you share her with me?” Nick begged.

“I’m greedy and I won’t share my fiancé with anyone.” Brian pulled me away from Nick and gave me a hard kiss on the lips. “Well, I’m off to get a shower.”

Brian left me and Nick and went to get the sweat off his body.  I sat down on the couch and checked my emails on my phone.

“You going out with us tonight, Leah?” Sadie, Howie’s wife asked.

“I don’t know. What is the plan?”

“We’re going to go do some karaoke.” She flopped on the couch.

“Yeah, that sounds like fun.”

“What sounds like fun?” Brian walked in wearing jeans and no shirt. Damn he was sexy. He never had to put a shirt on. I would be a happy woman.

“Karaoke.” I smiled at him. “You want to go?”

“Well, I promised Eden a movie night.” He sat on the arm of the couch next to me. “I don’t want to back out on her.”

“That’s sweet of you. Do you mind if I go?” I rubbed his thigh. My hands were on him as soon as he was near me.

“Go ahead and enjoy yourself.”

-------------------------------------------

Things were in full swing at the karaoke bar. Nick was enjoying himself immensely. I think the few drinks he had loosened him up a lot. He serenaded me with I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd. He was one walking hard on for me. Howie sang a bunch of romantic songs for his wife.  Sadie and I sang Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. AJ sulked most of the night. I don’t know what his problem was, but I assumed it was me.

“Well, I’m up guys.” AJ stood up and walked to the stage. A slow country melody came on. It was familiar to me. I didn’t know whether to be pissed or touched by the song he chose.

He slowly started to sing. Chills ran through my body. AJ stared at me the whole time he sang. I couldn’t believe he was singing our song. Nick whispered something in my ear, but I didn’t hear it. I couldn’t take my focus off of the man on stage.

“But I love the way that you love me, strong and wild, slow and easy, heart and soul” He stepped  off the stage and moved right in front of me. “So completely, I love the way that you love me.”

My body was shaking, and I couldn’t think straight. It was like there was no one else in the room.

“And I could list a million things I love to like about you. But they all come down to one reason; I could never live without you.” AJ sang to me and only me. That was my favorite part of the whole song. I realized I had tears streaming down my face. I couldn’t take it anymore, I felt like I was suffocating. I needed air and I needed at that moment. I pushed myself out of the chair and ran outside.

What in the hell was AJ thinking by singing our song? I thought he was done with this childish behavior. I had two days of peace with him and he does this. I know it’s because Brian wasn’t there. He thought he could pull shit on me when Brian wasn’t here. Damn, that man had nerve.

“Why did you leave?” He asked quietly. I turned around and glared at him.

“You asshole. You know what that song does to me. Why in the hell would you pull that shit?”

“I wanted you to know how much I still love you.” He answered honestly.

“Don’t you get that fact that I’m engaged to another man? I’m not going to leave Brian because you sang that song to me.”

“I fucking know that. I just wanted to let you know that I’ll always love you.” He closed the space between us. I could feel his breath on my skin.

“Damn you, go find yourself a woman. You need a good fuck to get me out of your system.” I backed away from him, but he put his arms around my waist and wouldn’t let me go.

“I’ll never get you out of my system, but if you want to fuck me, I’m more than willing to be a participant.” He smirked at me. That left me feeling hot.

“I’m not interested in sleeping with you. I have a man that fulfills my bedroom needs.”

“I bet I could make you cum more times than Brian ever could in one night.” AJ placed kisses on my jaw. It was so erotic.

“I’m not going there, Age.” I moaned. “Brian pleases me, I don’t need anyone else.”

“Your body’s telling me another story. Just spend one night with me.” His mouth moved to mine. We spent the next few minutes exploring each other’s mouth.

“Stop.” I broke away from him. “I can’t. I love Brian.”

“Bullshit.” He started to walk away.

“Don’t leave. Let’s talk.”

“I’m tired of talking. Leah, I love you. There is never going to be another woman for me. What can I do to prove to you that I love you and want you in my life?” He pleaded. My heart was breaking for him. After all the crap I put him through he still loved me.  What did I do to deserve such unconditional love?

“Age, it’s not that simple.”

“It is that simple.” He caressed my cheek. “All I’m asking is for one night with you. It will be our secret. Brian will never have to know. I’ll never ask you again. Let me make love to you. Let me show you how much I love you.”

I was in a predicament. I was torn between giving in to AJ and telling him to fuck off. My mind said that what he was asking me to do was wrong, but my heart was telling me to let AJ love me.”

“Please baby, one night. It’s all I ask.” AJ begged for a third time.