- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Based off some real life events ten years or so back. How the local media can be mean to some fans whom prove they can be worthy of the public eye, depsite education, money, talent, looks, beauty, etc.

Author's Chapter Notes:

All of Story created by Dani W. 8/6/11 9:42am

Some stuff based off of real life and yes, Lauren is that bad and mean to poorer people.

 It was a cold dark, dang night. I couldn't sleep. I would get too hot one minute, and then cold the next, I couldn't stop crying. Everything hurt from what they had done to me. I couldn't stop my tears, my fears, my lack of eating, then over eating, and my heart ache.

As I got out of bed to open the window. I looked at the church near our house. It was an old Catholic church with a Stain glass Jesus with sheep. I thought how could Nick, BSB, and NKOTB have lead me to this?

I sat back on my bed and began to cry again. 'This was going to be a long, hard week'. I thought. Then began to pray to God and Jesus again and then I thought of how it all began.

 

"Ok will you give me another chance please, Nick?" I heard myself saying as I re-lived the memory in my dream that night. "No" Nick told me. "But I apologized. I gave Howie 20 bucks, come on!" I begged him at work in my office for a cleaning company as a secretary. "No" he said as he shoowed me off.