- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I am very please about thist part! I hope that you all will like it! =]

Author's Chapter Notes:

stories/2123/images/125061739-Total-Ecpipse-of-the-Heart-Story-Cover-1.gif

 

Part 1

 

The hot wind blew on A.J. Mclean's face as he was walking slowly in an ally way in the beautiful town of Tampa Bay. It was just the beginning of August and A.J. hated the summer. He also hated being lonely. He just broke up with his wonderful girlfriend, Sarah. He sighed a little as he starting to think about her. She was a beautiful blodie with wonderful features, but because of his addiction with drugs, she broke up with him. "I may never fall in love again." Alex said to himself as he took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.  He loved the taste of weed when he was depressed. He started walking around Tampa Bay, looking for Brian's town house.  Brian was going through some hard times as well and he was his best friend, so he going to pay him a visit. "It is the least that I can do for my best friend." A.J. said to himself once more as blew out the smoke from his mouth.

Brian Littrell was in his living room, thinking about how much his life has changed over these past couple of months. He just got divorce from his wife Jenna, his daughter Brittany 1st birthday is in November, and sadly his son Bradley's brain tumor was getting worse. Brian sighed a little as he thought about his six year old son, but he knew that he had to put his head up. If only he didn't sign the divorce papers with Jenna, he would see Brittany every day. She makes him smile each time Brian sees his baby girl. "I hope that things won't be worse." Brian said out loud. Just as Brian was going into the kitchen, he heard the doorbell ring.  A.J. was outside waiting for Brian to open the door. He was holding a wine bottle that he brought at a local wine shop. He was glad that he was going to see Brian, than talking to a drug dealer in an ally way. Then he finally said, "Brian. It is me A.J."

Brian grinned happily as he opened the door for his best friend to enter into his town house. At least that was someone that cared about him.

Chapter End Notes:

(I wonder what the two best friends are going to talk about?  Found out on Part 2 of Total Eclipse of the Heart :D)