- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick explains how he meet the love of his life and why he became lost without her.

Note: cussing.

 It was a cold day, the wind was super cold, and the rain was pouring hard. The guys and I had some time off, so I being a Buckeye fan. Totally went into the burbs thinking, 'Nick, you won't meet anyone important, cool, loving, sweet, like you NEED or WANT in a woman.' I was already down about my last realationships with Lauren and these other girls. That Amsterdamn chick with the curls. WOWZIE!

 But I meet her, her short blonde hair, dark blonde with high lights, blue eyes almost the same shade as mine, but that wasn't it, her skin that would tan on her arms, not that wasn't it, the sex parts, yes, but it was more than that. It was, THAT LAUGH.

"HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAH-AHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHHAHA-HAHAHA" As I heard the laugh in my head and that cute little snort like Brian did after. She did up the vocal scales like a dolphin and then a little hog snort. It was cute and funny at the same time. Then the reading thing, I fell for her like a boulder in the ocean, I knew it after she graduated high school. I had to have her and the day would come when she would be mine. Just mine. No other man's. She was into science, theology, cooking, baking, sex, fun, art, and music, and she loved sports, Bowling, swimming, me, Kaos, and The Backstreet Boys, and had some sort of life, History, english.

 It was 2004, Boy did I fall hard. "I love you, marry me." I asked her at her job. "No, I can't, I want to go to college, if we're meant to be, we'll be." She told me. I cried, and said I wouldn't forgive her and talk to her again, then ironically. She is still here as my friend.

 Then I tried again, and it was so over, and I have been sad on the inside ever since and I guess so has she. But she left me, because I wouldn't talk to her online and I should have, all due to some stupid advice of people thinking of business before personal life. Which isn't always right.

 But this time for sure I know IT'S HER. Lisa Jones, I love you. I thought. Her I go to find you and marry that tight ass of yours.

 I am excited and glad she may finally be mine as I grabbed my water bottle and my meds and ran out of my dressing room with my personal items and left as fast as I could, in a simple green top and blue jeans and my gold cross necklace I love so much. Hopeing God will let me be with her.