- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick reflects about being in the old hotel and what happened there.

 June 30th, 1998 -Columbus, Ohio

  "Come on guys!" Kevin yelled. "The catering is back in the dressing rooms!" He cried out to his band and group members.  Nick was reading his e-mails on his laptop he had a ton. "How are people getting my e-mail?" Nick asked. "No one here likes Amanda." he continued. "Don't worry, Nick. You'll be together forever, if that is what you want and what your destined for." Kevin comforted Nick as he ate some salad in a small bowl than sat beside him in a second chair.

 "Come on, eat something." Kevin told Nick. Then her e-mail showed up. Cutie Pie Angel 822. He opened it. Kevin thought he would watch what Nick was into. "Nick you know those people online don't care about you at all, you might as well be in a bar." Kevin told him. "You'll just get in trouble." Kevin continued. "Your right." Nick said. He read it really quick.

I heard you were sick last week, Nick. I hope you get better. I hope you'll be my friend someday. You seemed like a sweet guy on the message boards.

Love, ur soon to be best friend.

Then Brian grabbed him and turned off his computer. "Nick you have to eat." Brian told him. "You just got over being sick." Nick sighed but ate lunch with the others.