- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Brian came out to play today and boy did he ever get naughty! Enjoy!


“You are gonna be the death of me angel.” Easing her down.

“I hope not. I like playing with you.”She smiled and pulled the robe back around herself.

“I like doing everything with you.”At first he thought his appetite was only due to the lack of sex that had plagued his life. He'd tried randomly but all of them only wanted a hook up. He wanted somebody he knew would be there for more than a night. Granted he and Cassie had just met but when it's right, it's right. It's not like he wouldn't ever not see her again.

“So what do you want to do now?”

“Is that a trick question?”

“Only if you want it to be.”

“So what do you want to do?”

“I think we should get clean while we play dirty.”

“You're not as sweet and innocent as you look.”

“And you're not the boy next door.”

“Man do we have them fooled.”Cassie bit her lip playfully.

He chuckled then whispered in her ear.”Why don't we go get that shower so I can watch you cum again?”

Good Lord! She didn't need to be asked twice. She led him to the bathroom and turned the water on. Him naked and wet. This was going to be fun. She loosened the knot in her robe but she felt his hands there; slowly sliding the material rope out of it's loops. She dropped the robe to the floor; attempting to distract him.”What are you planning to do with that mister?”

Holding it with one hand, he pulled her up against his body and kiss her brusquely.”Don't you worry about right now darlin. It's a surprise.” He grinned that deviant little grin she'd learned was trouble.

“I think you need to get naked.”

“I think you're right,”he said with that deviant grin still plastered on his lips.

She smiled and turned to check the temperature. Perfect. As her back was turned to him, he pulled her hands together and started wrapping the silk around her wrists. Securing it, he turned it between her wrists.”I'm not that flexible you know.”

“I know.” He'd noticed the bar along the wall when she opened the sliding door.

She looked at the bar. She forgot about that. He secured the remaining length around the metal rod then closed the door. He adjusted the shower head and pressed up against her. “You've been a very, very bad girl,”he breathed against her lips.

“Yes I have.”

“You like playing games don't you?”

His eyes darkening with his voice to match. This was hot! She simply nodded.

“Me too.” His hand slid down around her ass; smacking it and giving it firm squeeze.

She whimpered. She'd been restrained before but never in the shower. The water falling over them as his lips crushed hers. She gripped the bar behind her. His kiss left her breathless as his lips moved down her; his tongue flicking out over her moist skin. His hand curved around her breast as he feasted upon the heated flesh. The stiffened peak of her nipple growing harder as his tongue laced around it. She could feel his eyes move up to hers as he bit down on the rigid peak . Her grip tightened on the metal and she bit her lip.

He continued to weaken her will and before he moved to that spot, he rose and told her in no uncertain terms.”I'm gonna make you cum so hard you're gonna forget what day of the week it is.” She squirmed as his finger dipped down into the delicate pink lips. His lips made one last trip down the center of her body before settling between her thighs. His tongue feathered over her thigh. He draped it over his shoulder; allowing him the access to her sweet, soft heat. Her body had practically opened up to him with his words alone. He laced his tongue up through hot pink lips; landing on her clit. It was already rock hard. He sucked in the taut little bud and played with it as he slid a finger inside. Working his finger, he continued to suckle on her trigger. The fact that all she could do was make noise made it all that much better. He added another finger and started pumping as he bit down on her clit.

Fuck! She could feel him keeping his promise to her. “Oh God!.....That's....oh my fucking God!” As his tongue replaced his fingers ; never losing the rhythm. She was completely helpless as he'd buried his face between her thighs; both her feet up off the floor. He was good! God he was good She was on the verge and she was certain he could feel it. He pushed it right over the top as she let loose.”Jesus Christ Brian!” She felt her feet land on the ground only briefly as he came back up and kissed her roughly.

He kept quiet and answered her with the feel of his cock sliding into all that juiciness. Her feet once again up off the floor as he pushed deep inside of her. He loved the way she felt. He'd rendered her helpless. Her legs wrapped around him as he thrust hard and fast into her depths.

She held onto the bar behind her. It was all the control she had. “Oh....fuck....ME!” Her walls gripped his dick and she held on as her body brought him along shortly after.


His grip on her hips tightened as the grip of her sweet little pussy took him with her. He groaned and let himself go.” Oh fuck!” God it felt really good to be bad. Their bodies still one, he held her against himself with one arm as he reached over to turn off the ice cold water.” I don't think we got very clean.”

“But it was fun.”

He chuckled.”So you did like that.”

“Just a little,”she teased.

He eased her down onto the tile floor and was about to untie her when they both heard the bell.”Should we answer it?”

“Well I can't.”

“You wouldn't mind?”


“It doesn't matter to me. I doubt we woke the neighbors. It is the middle of the day after all.”

The doorbell rang again.”Impatient much? I'll go get it. Don't go anywhere.”He grinned and stepped out. Pulling his jeans on, he rushed to the door. “Hey.” Well this wasn't awkward.

“Hey Bri!” AJ smirked. He knew.

“Where's Cassie?”Ellen said.

“Ummmm..... she's a little tied up at the moment,”Brian said.

“She can't come to the door for her friend now?” Ellen replied snidely. What was going on?!

“She's really tied up” Hoping she would get the hint.

“Really tied up?”

“Ellen, let's go. I'll explain on the way,”AJ grabbed her hand and led her from the door.

Damn! He thought he had meddling friends.