- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Glad you're enjoying this one but it will be a couple of days because I am at mercy of library comps and they aren't open sunday and monday. Thanks for reading!

She put the key in the lock and felt his lips on her neck. Nibbling. Sucking. Driving her insane. They needed to get inside. His arm slid around her waist.”You keep doing this and we'll never get inside.”
“I can live with that.”He pushed away the hair from her ear and whispered before gently sucking on her earlobe.
One hand gripped his arm and the other, the doorknob. Sweet Jesus! What just happened to her knees?! They went all weak and what not! It had been awhile!
“Like that do you?”
She managed to turn the key in the lock and open the door before he started in again. It was nice to have a warm body pressed up against yours; doing things you've only seen done in movies. She turned her head slightly to meet his lips and somewhere in all the craziness, she got turned around and got lost in his kiss. He backed her inside the open door. Never losing more than a few seconds contact with her mouth, grabbed the keys and kicked the door shut behind them. Yep. Something only ever done in movies. That was almost like it was choreographed. She liked the way he felt. The way he touched her but she didn't want him to think she was easy either. Just because they were getting hot and heavy didn't mean they had to take it to the bedroom so soon.
As she rest against the with him looking at her. Both just as breathless as the other, he said,”You good?”
“Never better. You?”
“Long as you're happy I am.”
“Then I think I'm about to make you unhappy.”
“Oh?”
“It's not that I'm not enjoying this but I think we need to slow down a few notches before we get out of control.”
“Why would that make me angry? I like being with you and if that means taking it slow, that's what we'll do.”
“You sure?”
“I like you and getting to know you isn't all about the physical but I'm glad we've already made that connection.”
Her hand rest upon his cheek.”You really are one of the good guys.”
“Is that a bad thing.”
“Not in my book. Would you mind if I changed though?”
“How?”
“As in clothes.”She giggled. It was so adorable how she had him all up in knots already.
He laughed at himself.” I like what you're wearing but I have a feeling it's wearing you.”
“You noticed that?”
“I'm sure they meant well but it's not you. You seem more flowery, flowing kind of dresses to me.”
“Sure you're straight?”She teased.
“You have a great sense of humor Cas.”
“I know. I crack myself up sometimes. Let me get changed then we can 'talk' some more. There's some wine in the refrigerator if you'd like some.”She yelled as she went down the short hall to her
bedroom. She put on one of those flowery, flowing dresses he was talking about and reappeared in the living area. He was still in the kitchen. She forgot he didn't know where things were.
She walked into the kitchen and found the cabinet that held her wine glasses.
“At least I found the wine.”He smiled and stopped when he got a good look at the dress. Did she have any idea how hot that was to him. It was going to be real apparent any second now. She came toward him and stopped directly in front of him; wine glasses in hand. She sat them on the counter next to the wine then kissed him. Oh yeah. There it was again. He was really gonna have to get a handle on junior if they were going to make it through the night. Without the heels, she fit just right into his arms. She reminded him of one of those girls you see in commercials running barefoot through fields of whatever it is their advertising but the way she kissed him was not very innocent. Her hands pressed against his chest as they learned each other with their lips.
She could stay lost like this all night if she wanted it to last only one night. She didn't believe in the love at first sight thing but wrapped up in his arms right now, it was easy to start.”Mmmmmm.”She was the one to pull away. She didn't untangle herself from his embrace but met his gaze.
“I think you have a cast a spell on me.”
She giggled softly.”Maybe.”
“So why don't we have some wine and you can keep casting your spell?”
“If that's what you want.”




They spent the remainder of the evening sitting on her couch talking, holding hands and kissing. A lot of kissing. They both noticed the light coming through the window and he was the first to say something.”I've really had a good time tonight but maybe you should take me home now.”
“Do you want to go home now?”
“No. Do you want me to stay?”
She nodded and straddled his lap.”I want you to stay and do all those things you dreamed about doing to me last night right now.”Capturing his lips as she caught him off guard. And no sooner had they'd lost control, her cell phone rang. She reached around to the table behind them.”This better be good.”
“So how'd your date go last night?”
“Good.”
“Did he spend the night?”
“Yes.”Cassie said; her voice rising as his lips traveled along her neck.
“That's all I get?” She tried to sound rejected.
“Yes,”Cassie returned; her voice uneven as he'd moved down further. He was working through the buttons on the front of her dress. Now partially open.”I gotta go Ellen. We'll talk later.”
“But-”
Cassie cut her off as quickly as she could.
Before continuing his journey on the land of Cassie, he took her phone, hit the power off button and tossed it across the room.”Now where were we?”