- Text Size +
“She hung up on me. Just flat out hung up on me,”Ellen turned back to Rebeca as their coffee arrived. They were having breakfast. Rebeca's husband Mark had tagged along as had AJ.
“Which means he's most likely still there.”
“But this early in the morning?” Ellen wasn't really a wake up call sex kind of girl. Then again, neither was Cassie. But Cassie really never said much about her sex life.
“Really El? You're the one that was trying to get her hooked up and now that she might be you pull this?”
“But she never hangs up on me.”
“Maybe she's never had a reason as good as Brian to do it,”AJ suggested; sliding his arm around Ellen's shoulder.
“I really don't understand why you're interfering in her love life to begin with. Cassie is a knockout. Doesn't seem right that she'd need online dating to catch a guy,”Mark stepped in.
“Neither does my friend but he wasn't doing anything to get out and meet anybody. Just thought a little push wouldn't hurt,”AJ replied.
“He's right Mark. Neither one of them needed it, they just needed a little push in the right direction is all. And I think we accomplished that so let's just let it rest okay?”Rebeca interjected.
“So are we ready to order here?”The waitress returned.
“Just a couple more minutes please?”Ellen said and picked up her menu. Cassie would call back soon.
They were wrong. Cassie wasn't that kind of girl. She wouldn't do that on the first meeting. Would she?



“We,”Cassie said; standing.”Were about to go to my room.”Leaning in and grabbing his loosened tie;hoping he would follow her lead. She eased back up and he came with her. Turning her back, she held onto the length of his tie.
So maybe a little bit of her was in that little black dress but he still liked the one she had on now. He followed her down the short hall and through the doorway.
She flipped the switch on and turned to face him. She didn't let go of the tie and turned back to face him. She backed toward the bed. His eyes were locked into hers.
“You sure want the light on?”He said; his breath mere inches from her lips. He didn't feel so comfortable about his build in comparison to some of his friends but he'd found that women were that way even more so.
“I like to see what I'm playing with but if it would make you feel more comfy.” Dropping her dress to the floor. Usually convinced the most timid man into giving in.
“Works for me.” Slipping the tie over his head as she undid the buttons on his shirt. Jesus! His jeans were getting tighter by the second. Her hands slid up his chest and over his shoulders; pushing his shirt out of the way. He discarded the garment.
“Keep that tie close by. I have plans for that.”She grinned before his lips met hers. She'd behaved all night long. It was time to be naughty. They eased back onto the bed; his mouth never leaving hers for more than a few seconds. They needed to get rid of his jeans.
He was hoping she would relieve his tension downstairs soon but he stood and lost the remainder of his clothes. Granted it had been awhile but he'd never had a woman look at him with such hunger in her eyes. He leaned in as though he were going to kiss her but ducked to the side and nibbled gently down her neck, along her collarbone until he reached her breasts. Just the right size. She had made them readily available as he'd stripped down himself. He slid his tongue down over the delicious mound and traced his tongue around the stiff little pebble. Taking it between his teeth ever so gently, he then wrapped his lips around it; his hand surrounding the remaining flesh. The soft moans escaping her was music to his ears. His lips moved back to hers as his hand slid beneath her cute little pink panties. She wriggled slightly as one of his fingers slipped into the moist silkiness. His mouth left hers just so he could see the expression on her face as his finger curled inside her.
“Oh God!” She gripped his shoulder as slid another finger into her. She needed him so bad it wasn't even funny. “Brian.. I need ….Oh!” Her breath more erratic than before.
“Not yet,”he replied; a deviant glint sparkling in his eyes as he explored her body thoroughly. He was hurting so much for her that it would just be wrong to deny either one of them that pleasure any longer.
Latching a finger on each side, he drew the tiny piece of material down over her hips. Her hips lifted and he drew them the length of her legs. Parting them, he came back down between them; slowly penetrating her.
As they enjoyed the sensation of being united, she pulled his mouth to hers. Starting slowly, he pushed into her. Oh man! It had been way too long but he would have felt like heaven regardless of the fact. He could have just taken her and been done but he took his time. It was just that good.
Her legs wrapped around him as her fingernails dug into his back. They weren't very long but they were long enough to feel. Their bodies just fit. They could have waited for another time but it wouldn't have felt as raw and real as it did now. He pulled her over onto him.
She smiled as she looked down at him; tracing a finger down the middle of his chest. He grabbed her hips and thrust up from beneath her. It forced her to grip his chest. This boy was going to have nail marks all over his body at this rate. She bit her lip as he slowed. It allowed her to take control. Grinding onto his length, she felt herself losing control. There was no doubt he could feel it . Her body arched back as he resumed control of her body. She grasped his thighs and surrendered.
He groaned as the source of her pleasure dominated him. She collapsed onto his chest and nuzzled in his shoulder. His arms wrapped around her as they remained there silently. It was nice to be lost in a female instead of his hand. As her breath steadied somewhat, she whispered in his ear,”That was fun but I think it's time we play with your tie.”