- Text Size +
She eased off him and lay flat on her back next to him. She felt the bed shift as he eased up on his elbow.
“Can I tell you a secret?”
She turned onto her side and smiled.”Sure.”
“You are incredibly beautiful and I'm glad we left the lights on.”
She giggled softly.
“Nobody ever tell you that?”
“Not really.”
“Well I'm going to tell you that every day until the day we die.”
“So you're planning on growing old with me then.”
“ I would like to.”
Wow. She didn't know how her friends were involved in their meeting but she didn't care. The look in his eyes told her he was very serious.
“I just blew it didn't I?”
She leaned over and softly kissed him.”Nope but I'm gonna break this little intimate moment and get some water. Would you like something to drink?”
“Water is fine.”
“I'll be right back then.”Kissing him just as she had before and getting out of the bed. She bent over and grabbed the tie off the floor. She turned her head back and just smiled. Oh the things she was going to do with it
Usually he would have kicked Nick's ass for something like this but knowing that they'd been brought together by a compatibility match up, made it easier to forgive them. Maybe jumping into bed right away wasn't the best idea but it felt right. Like it wasn't going to ruin anything. Amazing how well his friends knew him. She returned with two bottles of water. She leaned against the door frame and just stared at him. Wearing his tie. And a mischievous grin. It was at that moment he knew she was going to be a part of his life for a very long time. Maybe even the rest of his life as he had said to her just a few minutes ago. He loved the fact that she took cue from a movie. However, you never knew if Julia Roberts wore it to bed or actually used it on Richard Gere. He'd get the ribbing of his life if any of the guys knew he liked a ' chick flick'. It was hot. And he was a romantic. It was fiction but it was still a good movie regardless.”Are you going to stay there all day or do you just want me to just stare at you forever?”
“Haven't decided. I kind of like the way your eyes eating me up.”
“Do ya now?”
“Yes.” She held the water bottles over her nipples; the cold causing them to stiffen. Okay. She'd had her fun. She casually made her way over to the bed . She looked down to see he had risen to the occasion and said,”I see I'm not the only one getting a rise.” Handing him a bottle.
His eyes wandered down to her nipples. Amen to that.”So what exactly are you planning on doing with my tie?” Watching as she brought the bottle to her lips. He swallowed hard as the liquid glided down her throat.
Tipping her head back up, she noticed his gaze. The blue a shade darker than they were before. He'd
barely touched his water. She took the bottle from his hand and set it on the bedside table along with hers. Her breasts lightly brushing against his chest as she had to reach over him. Okay, so she did it on purpose but she just couldn't help herself. He brought out a playful side she didn't know she had. Straddling his body, she leaned in and kissed him.”To answer your question, I thought we'd tie you up.”
“Really?”
“I won't do it if you don't want me to.”
“I like touching you but I think I'm gonna like you touching me even more. Do what you will with me.”
“Easy,” she teased him.
“I've never had a woman use me for my body.”
“Get used to it.” She grinned as he put his hands over his head. She loosened the knot and her chest landed over his mouth. Another on purpose move. She wanted to feel his mouth on her again. As she bound him to the headboard with soft material, his lips wrapped around her nipple. She whimpered as she secured his hands above his head. She pulled away from his generosity and offered her lips in exchange. Pulling breathlessly out of it, she smiled,”Are you ready?”
“Always.”
She smirked and started traveling down his body; starting with his neck. Something so hot about a man's neck to her. She nibbled gently downward; her lips taking over as she reached his chest. She never believed that men's nipples were as sensitive as theirs until the first time she tried it one and Brian was no different. She heard the pleasurable sound escaping his lips as twirled her tongue around the first one. She moved to the other and stayed a little longer to play with it. She took it between her teeth and she knew that if he was unrestrained, she would have been flat on her back again. She continued moving lower and lower to that sweet little treasure trail as we ladies like to call it. That path to the place that controls them. Slipping down between his legs, her eyes moved upward to meet his. She took his cock in her hand and started stroking him. She held his gaze and when she knew she really had him, her lips wrapped around his length. He was powerless but he still had a voice.
“Oh dear lord! Cassie! Oh my God!”
Always the quiet ones she mused as she took his sack in her hand; toying with it as she continued the steady rhythm on him. He was so hard that she couldn't stand it. She knew he was that close. Removing her mouth, she eased onto his body. “God you feel so good,”She moaned as she sunk further down. Her body completely consuming him. She alternated her rhythm; bouncing and grinding. He may have not had free hands but he managed to thrust from beneath her. Not as quickly as he had before but it was enough to set both of them off.”Oh damn!” she collapsed onto him; blindly reaching overhead to release him. She needed to feel his hands on her body. They just lay there wrapped in each other; lingering in the afterglow. She never knew what it felt like to have that kind of power yet be vulnerable at the same time. She didn't know he would so willingly accept it. His arms around her; hands; comfortably resting on the middle of her back.
“I'm glad I wore a tie.”