- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for hanging in. Hope you like!


“Unbelievable! I'm stuck with a man child and one very pissed off girlfriend for God only knows how long now.”

“Like you're the best company in the world,”Nick shot back.

Kevin turned his attention from the television and glared.

“You're such an asshole when your picture perfect plans get thrown out of whack! You're worse than a woman with PMS the way your moods swing!” Slamming the door to his room in the same fashion as did Skylar. Kevin just didn't know when to quit sometimes and this whole thing with Skylar! She had his head so far up in the clouds he didn't want to come back down. She must want him to die. Why else would she have done that in front of Kevin? He grabbed his book and plopped down onto the bed. Not exactly how he pictured his evening but it would have to suffice until things calmed down. Hell, it wasn't working. He couldn't concentrate with the thought of her just grabbing him and kissing him till he couldn't see straight. It was going to be a long night.



The next morning passed by uneventfully. Skylar and the old man made up but the tension was still so thick you could cut it. Like it was his fucking fault she did it?! What man in their right mind wouldn't enjoy that kind of attention?! Seriously, Kevin needed to get a grip on reality and stop living in that little fairytale of his. He knew Kev loved Skylar but Sky's gaze wandered to his throughout the day. If they weren't snowbound, he would have got his ass out there long ago. No woman was worth this much trouble. Not even her and the way she fought him at every corner. This was no longer a fight, it was all out war and since he was stuck, it was on. She had no idea what she was up against. He knew Kevin was playing the psych out game with him and he played along with it. As for Skylar, he had a battle plan. Too bad it didn't work out quite as well as he intended. They were watching a DVD and no sooner had it ended did Kevin announce that he was going to bed.

“You coming with?” He looked to Skylar.

“I'm not tired but if you are go ahead.”

“I'm just beat. I had to sleep on the couch last night because somebody locked me out.”

“Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and I'll be there in a little while.”Giving him a nice, soft kiss.

He was sure she was doing it more for his benefit just to prove that there was nothing. He'd gone to grab his book and returned to find her sitting there with the fireplace going and one of her books.

Her eyes rose to find he'd had the same idea she did. She'd kissed him initially to prove a point to Kevin but looking at him now, she knew there was no denying the very real attraction between them. It was ridiculous to fight it but at the same time she had to think about the very major obstacle standing in the way of her doing anything about it.

“ I see we had the same idea.” She was curled up on the end of the couch.

“I guess.”

“Do you mind if I stay out here?”

“It's a free country,”she shrugged and watched as he sat down on the opposite end of the couch. God I bet he looks fucking great buck naked by the firelight. How the hell did that just happen?! She looked back down to hide the desire in her eyes.

It was too late. He'd seen the look. It was the same one the first time he'd kissed her. They could get freaky right there by the fireplace. Only if he wanted to lose his life. He stuck his head back in the book. But the tension was just too strong. He'd glance at her to find she was looking at him. They should just stop denying it and deal with the consequences later.

She looked up to find him staring at her. She could deny it all she wanted but it felt nice to be appreciated. Maybe that's why she was letting her body lead her to places she knew her mind wouldn't allow her to in a million years.

When he looked at her this time and she caught him, he didn't look away. He knew he should but the way she was looking at him, there was no way they were going to get past it. She was even the first to make a move. She set her book aside and slid down the couch.

It was impossible to concentrate and she decided to take the initiative and just deal with Kevin later. She needed to get Nick out of her system. If Kevin was the man she thought he was, he would eventually get over it.

“Can I help you?” Nick eyes moved from the page he was on to her.

“I think you know what I want.”

“Do I?”

“I don't want to go through life always wondering if I'd made a mistake by not being with you. I want to be with you.”


“What about Kevin?”

“What about him?” Her lips moving closer to his.

He didn't even mark his page and dropped his book to the floor as his lips met hers. As the intensity of their kiss increased, so did everything else. She didn't even flinch when his hand slipped up under her sweater. He unhooked her bra.

Pulling away from his mouth, she drew the sweater over head and all that gorgeous red hair spilled onto her shoulders. He knew they would eventually get caught but in the meantime he wanted to enjoy every part of her before he died. Yeah, he was still afraid of Kevin but he didn't care any more. Skylar slid her hands up under his sweatshirt and he pulled away from her kiss.” Maybe we should take this to my room?” He suggested.

“Sure,”she agreed. Her body was on fire and she needed him to extinguish the flame. She got up off him and followed him to his room and as soon as the door was closed, he had her trapped against the door. He pulled his sweatshirt off and pinned her there. She could have got away but the look in his eyes.

His hand slid lightly down her arm and down around her now naked breast. She'd given him an open invitation to do as he pleased. His thumb rolled over the already tight nub. She shivered as he molded the flesh with his hand. His eyes never leaving hers. Well not until he put his mouth to good work in that area. He dipped down and continued to drive her crazy with it.

Her fingers tangling in his long, mussed hair. Already looked like he'd been fucked that day. He would be soon. His tongue trailed down the center of her body and made a line along the waist of her jeans before undoing them. He slid them down over her hips so achingly slow. She stepped out of them once they were there but he wasn't done. He had moved on and up between her thighs. She felt his mouth languidly exploring that very intimate part of her; slipping his tongue into the drenched softness of her very being. She opened herself further to him and he took it as a sign to help himself. One hand cupped her ass and draped a leg over his shoulder as he buried hs face into her entirety. Oh shit! What that he was doing with his tongue!” Fuck Nick! Please!”

He made sure she was good and motored up before he did anything else. This wasn't all about him after all. His dick needed to get out of these jeans and fast or nothing was going to happen. Once he was sure she was good and juiced up, he stood and undid his jeans; sliding them down far enough for her to wrap those gorgeous legs around him when he fucked her senseless. He felt her hand on his cock and he knew there was no way he was getting away from her.

She sunk down to her knees and looked up.”You have a great cock Nick,” She said before taking it
in; mouth fully wrapped around him. She knew that would drive him crazy . She grasped his hips as she took all she could of him into her mouth. She felt his hands moving her hair away as she made a complete slave of him with her actions. She hadn't even finished and he pulled her up.

“I need you so fucking bad now Sky,”he said and pushed into her; almost forcing the breath out of her. “You okay?”

“Fine. Just fuck me already,”she replied breathlessly as he lifted her leg up around his hip.

He was going to take it slow then screw her till she couldn't see straight. Fuck! She felt so damn good! He almost couldn't control himself as he drove deeper and harder into her body. She held onto him as he drew the other leg up around his hip. His thrusts forcing her further up the length of the door.

Her hands gripped his shoulders as her sex gripped his dick.”OH GOD Nick! Yes!” She screamed as she surrendered to the pleasure consuming her.

He pushed into her one last time and gave in.”Oh shit Sky! That was amazing!”
“Yes it was.” Pinned against the door, her breath coming in shallow spurts. Well worth what she was sure Kevin heard.