- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


I just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful reviews and for all those whom are still enjoying the story. On with the show! ;-)



As they separated, she started gathering what clothes were in the room.

“So you're just gonna go lay next to him and pretend this never happened right?” He shouldn't feel hurt but as vocal as she was, he was pretty sure Kevin already knew.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Stay. He already knows for all the noise you made.”

“Well if you weren't so damned good I wouldn't have.” She slipped into her jeans and when she looked up, he was right there in front of her. Every single, solid and naked part of him begging her to play some more.

Stopping her hands from covering anymore of her delectable body, he held her gaze and said,”All I'm asking for is to let me lay you down on that big bed there and slow it down.”

“I can't.”

“When was the last time you just let yourself feel? Let your body just say it all for you.” His hand sliding into her already opened jeans.

Her eyes closed. It had been so long since she'd just gone with it. Kevin always had to plan it out. He showed affection in public sure but not any that would signal he couldn't wait to get her home and just fuck her. Making love was nice but a girl needed a good ride every now and then. He wasn't offering that but he was making lack of self control awful pretty as his finger wiggled into her. She couldn't think anymore and it did feel good.

He didn't want to push it but the words felt right.”Been awhile?”

She nodded. It was all she could besides moan but he stopped. “Why'd you stop?”

“If you really want this, I have to know that it's not just because of what I said.”

She didn't use words to respond but eased out of her jeans and back onto the bed; holding his gaze all that time. She'd already cheated on Kevin but for the life of her she still couldn't understand why Nick was taking his life into his hands one more time. She figured he was one of those that like to play with fire no matter how much you got burned.

Joining her, he lay beside her. He wanted to feel her body wrapped around him again already but he propped himself on his elbow and took her hand. She followed his lead and linked her fingers with his.
She pulled his hand to her back as she came up on her side; skin on skin. God he felt so good! And his eyes! She could just get lost in them.

“Trust me?”

“Yes.”

“Then I need you to do something for me.” Her lips were so close but he wanted her to just feel what he was doing.

“Okay.”She just wanted to kiss him. So she did but didn't exactly get the reaction she was looking for. That was weird.

“Not that I didn't like that but I need you to turn away from me.”

She didn't know what to think with that but let go or his hand and turned over.

“Remember what I said about just feeling?” He whispered in her ear.

“Yeah.”

“Just close your eyes and let yourself go.”

His body pressing against hers. She felt his hand slide down her side. She reached back around and felt his lips brush lightly over her shoulder; fingertips skimming the length of her arm.

“That's it,”He whispered as his fingers returned down the length of her arm. He got just as lost as she did with his hand wandering down over her stomach. Moving back up to the curve of her breast. She sighed contentedly as he molded the flesh and pinched her nipple. He didn't have to see her face to know the look on it. Now when his hand slid down between her legs, he didn't expect to feel her hand there with his. She turned her head and his lips met hers. Her moans sealed within it. Her hand moved from his and she clutched the sheet as her body gave in.

It was good. It was fucking great! He drew her leg back over his hip and entered her. It was a slow, steadied dance. The boy knew what speed to take in any moment it seemed. This wasn't rushed anytime at all. They were just enjoying one another's body. Few words were needed to convey the sensations coursing throughout. She knew her body and she knew she was about to blow so she turned her head back and concealed her satisfaction within his mouth. She felt the grip on her hip and she knew he was gone as well.

He knew he should have stopped them but he just couldn't help himself. Nick had been able to do something with her that he'd never done. He'd opened up a whole new level of her. It was a side he'd never been privilege to. Why now? Why not now? He sat in the corner chair unnoticed and pulled out his cock. Using his body's excitement to lubricate himself, he took matters into his hand. When she'd made the suggestion last night, he'd never dismissed the idea in his head but he also didn't realize how much it would turn him on. None whatsoever. The only reason he'd come down in the first place was because he had heard her cries. Now that she was trying to hide it, made it all the more hot. Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to be the sensible one right? They were all alone for possibly one more day and he wasn't seeing Nick as so much of a threat either. She would get him out of her system this week and it would be over. He had to believe that. Oh fuck! He groaned as the pleasure consumed him. Shit!

She heard the noise and she knew that one blindly. So it would get him off after all.” Enjoy yourself?” She looked to the corner where he was.

Nick looked over. Oh fuck! He was a dead man for sure!

Kevin's eyes rolled back into his head and he looked at the couple still very much together on the bed.”Is this out of your system?” She wasn't going to win this time. He might have got off to it once but he'd be damned if Nick was going to have her again. Then again, maybe they could both have her. There was an advantage to being tall, dark and mysterious after all.