- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As you know I am the mercy of the library for posting my stories at least so there will be an update come Tuesday. Thanks for your understanding and enjoy!


“Not really. I was kinda hoping you could join us,”she returned.

Nick didn't know what to think. It was one thing having her all to himself but sharing her? And with Kevin no less. The man could kill him. Okay so he was still scared shitless of the man but can you blame him?”Are you nuts?!”

“Not at all. I know he won't. That would mean he had to share and he's pretty selfish when it comes to me.”

“I am still in the room you know,” Kevin growled.

“I know. So?”

“Skylar come on. This is crazy!”
“ What? I think you measure up just fine to him. Maybe even teach him a little something in the process.”Not once bothering to pay attention to Kevin. She had turned to face Nick.

“Do you want him to kill me?”

She slid a finger down the middle of his chest.”He won't kill you. At least not with any witnesses around,”she teased.

“Not funny.”

“You know how hot you are when you're freaked out.” She pushed him back against the bed.

“How freaked out do you want me?” His eyes widened as Kevin slid in behind Skylar.

“That's fucking hot!” She replied as she felt Kevin's hand slide over the curve of her hip.

“I like you this way baby,”he whispered.

“Tell Nick you're not going to hurt him.” Her hand sliding over his forearm where it now rest comfortably around her waist.

“I'd never hurt anybody that could make you feel that good babe.”

“See. I told you.” Her eyes moving down to Nick's lower extremities. That thing really was a work of art.

“But I don't want this unless you two are okay with it.”

“I'm with you. Whatever you want,”Kevin whispered huskily; that rich tone that always made her shiver from top to bottom every time.

“What the hell,”Nick agreed. Who knew? The old man did have a little adventure left in him. It was a little weird but it wasn't like he hadn't not seen. And apparently he was going to get the pleasure of her mouth first. She'd already started with her hand before he'd even agreed to this threesome. She consumed him with a hunger that even he couldn't imagine. What was it about him( other that the obvious reason) that women found so fascinating about his dick? He knew he'd been blessed but there was a limit. Oh God! Her teeth raked along it's length as she did that trick with his nuts again. Holy shit! Wait! What's going on? His hooded eyes focused to what Kevin was doing. He'd positioned himself behind her.

Oh fuck! She felt Kevin's body moving inside her. She wasn't about to give up on Nick though. It was just....oh shit! There really were no words for it. His hands on her hips; gripping firmly. She did what she could to make it work for Nick but Kevin was very distracting once you got him to going. Fuck did she have him going now!

Kevin could see what she was doing to Nick. Did she ever do that to him? He was doubtful but he made damn sure she didn't forget that there was a reason she liked the feel of his body as much as Nick's. When he pulled out of her she climbed onto Nick. He watched as she sank onto his cock. She moaned and leaned over him; mouths connecting. Nick thrust up underneath her like a bullet then slowed.

He repositioned them onto their sides so she was facing him; her leg drawn up over his hip as he languidly pushed into her.

He moved back behind her but was afraid to interrupt. She looked as though she really didn't want him to be a part of it.

“Kevin?” She requested his attention breathlessly as Nick continued to move deep inside her.

“Yeah baby?”

“I want you to be a part of this.”

Nick slowed and met her gaze.”Is that a problem?”

“I've had threesomes but not like this Sky.”

“You mean you don't want to play anymore?” She pouted.

That was not fair at all. Women could just fucking bat their eyelashes and get their way. He knew she was going to.”It's not that.”

“Then what?” Kevin said; spreading her cheeks further apart. He slid a finger inside the tiny hole. Now two. “ Relax and I'll finish her off.”

“It'll be fine.”She kissed him hungrily. So much so that neither one felt the intrusion of Kevin's body pushing into her backside.

“Oh dear lord! She moved her hand back onto Kevin's that was gripping her hip. He was right! Nick just had to be the balance and she was, well she was the centerpiece. Some part of it was getting Nick off. Either that or the fact that she was coming twice as fast as she did before. Two bodies having control of her? Damn! She couldn't take it any longer.”Kev please! As her body gripped his and Nick's on both ends.


Kevin knew he was about to lose it and pulled out of her and let his seed spill on the small of her back.


As Nick and Skylar surrendered to the bliss, they could feel the bed shift. He was leaving.”Kevin?” Skylar's ironically enough, sky blue eyes met his.

“What?”

“You're leaving?”

“Yeah. My part is done. I'll see you in the morning,” he said as he left the room. He didn't want her to stay wrapped up in Nick's arms all night long but he knew she'd blame him if he didn't let her have this moment.

Nick's concerned voice caught her off guard.” You know you can leave if you want and I wouldn't be upset.”

She didn't want to. Not even the tiniest ounce of desire to leave this bed. She wanted to lay tangled up with Nick. But not just for the night. That was the part that frightened her more than anything. The fact that she didn't want to rush back into Kevin's arms scared her to death. She hoped the morning would give her a fresh outlook.”Really?”

“Really. I want you to stay but I would understand your reason for going as well.” He pulled out of her and lay flat on his back. She snuggled up on his chest and looked up into his eyes.

“I think I may need to sleep on it.”