- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The long awaited update. Enjoy!


Skylar woke up the next morning to find she was alone. She looked around and discovered that everything she thought she was dreaming, really did happen. She really did sleep with Nick. They really did get caught. Her boyfriend was really more of a freak in bed than she thought. Never in a million years did she think Kevin would have physically shared her with another man. Was she regretting the choice she made? Maybe a little. She got out of Nick's bed and started gathering her things. After getting dressed, she realized her sweater was in the living room. Shit! He would have found them anyway by that one mere piece of evidence alone. She quietly opened the door and started down the hall when she heard their voices in the kitchen. They were speaking to each other? It was more shock than disbelief. She figured they'd get back on speaking terms eventually but after last night, she didn't think it would be so soon. They stood there drinking coffee together like nothing had happened. She cheated on Kevin and for some reason, he wasn't beating Nick to a bloody pulp. Something smelled. She stood at the corner of the hall and eavesdropped.

“The look on your face was priceless. She really believed you were terrified of me,”Kevin said with a chuckle.

“That didn't take much acting old man. You put the Fear of God in me for years. Everybody knows that,”he replied and tipped his coffee mug.

“I'm sorry she locked you out but that was pretty funny.”

“Now it is but I froze my ass off out there for almost two hours while you were doing something I could have been doing with you.”

“But it wouldn't have worked if you had.”

“Yeah. So you think I should go wake her up?”

“Don't bother,”Skylar came around the corner. Unfuckingbelievable! Her own boyfriend did this to her. Made her believe she was being unfaithful. They were going down! At least Kevin was. She could use Nick to her advantage. “YOU!” Looking at Nick.”I'm not done with and You!” Directing her attention to Kevin.”Don't fucking bother to even try anything.”She grabbed Nick's hand.”Come. We're not done yet.”

“We're not?”Nick said; surprised.

“You're deciding to argue now? I want you to fuck me senseless and I want you to do it now. Got a problem with that?”

“Sky!” Kevin protested.

“It was YOUR idea.”

“Seriously?” He cocked his brow.

“You wanted a show? You're gonna get one.” She let go of Nick but took the coffee mug from his hand then pulled his mouth to hers. Granted it was just physical with him but damn it was good.

He hesitated at first but pulled her tighter against his body. Bare skin against nearly bare skin. She was wearing the bra that she didn't lose until they got to the bedroom last night. The intensity turning up and Oh God! She slid her hand inside the sweats he was wearing. Hold on! Kevin was still in the room. As much as he wanted it, she needed to stop. He pulled away.

“Don't tell me you have performance anxiety now?” Skylar remarked.

“I do when Kevin's in the room.”

She looked into the living room and noticed that he'd left.”He's gone. Let's do this.”Her hand dipping back under the material.”God you feel really good already. I can't wait for you to fuck me again.”

“What's going on Skylar?”

“Oh I get it. You're done with me now that you've had your fun.”

“God Skylar no! Fuck!”She was now stroking him him more steadily than she was before.

“Then what?” Her lips brushing lightly against his chest. She was pissed but she could get one last lay out of him before it was all said and done.

“Fuck! You win!” Fumbling for the button of her jeans. She stopped what she was doing and wiggled out of them and her tiny panties. He lifted her up off the floor and onto the counter. He didn't need any more coercion and just took her after pushing his slacks down.

“Oh Fuck Me!” Skylar screamed as Nick's frenzied thrusts had her fingernails digging into his skin. Fast or slow, the boy knew how to please.

“God you feel so good Sky!” He slowed his rushed rhythm down to a steadied pace as her legs wrapped around him. Her grip loosened and their eyes met.

Their eyes locked . Between the incredible need Nick had for her and visibly seeing it in his eyes, it set her off. “OH God Nick! That was fucking great!” Her body tightened around him.

“Fuck!” He held her tiny frame against his as they both surrendered to the desire consuming them. This was so not part of the plan.