- Text Size +

My Breathless Mistress VI

Chapter Six

                “Hey!” Nadia yelled behind AJ and Chelsea’s hotel bedroom door and AJ popped his head up from the pillow.  “Hello” She said again as she knocked.  He looked over at the small alarm clock on the night stand and read the time as seven thirty.

 

“May I help you?” AJ finally replied as he sat up in bed a little more.

 

“What’s going on?” Nadia asked.

 

“What ever do you mean?” AJ replied as Chelsea moaned as she rolled over.

 

“There’s things out here” Nadia said and it made AJ giggled.

 

“Things? Yeah there’s lots of things out there, couch, TV, Mini Fridge.”

 

“Dad, you know what I mean” Nadia sighed.

 

“No I don’t” AJ replied even though he did.

 

“Ugh, there are presents out here why are there presents out here?” Nadia replied frustrated as Cheslea sat up laughing.

 

“There are?” AJ replied with a really fake surprised tone.

 

“Now you’re just pushing it Alex.” Chelsea said laughing as she got up out of bed.

 

AJ laughed as he did the same and grabbed his robe that hung on the bathroom door.  “Cut me some slack this is fun” AJ said as he met her at the door.

 

“I thought we were doing the present thing at Anne’s?” Nadia said as she backed away from the door to let them out.

 

“Hmmm I guess someone forgot to tell Santa.” AJ said and Nadia rolled her eyes as Chelsea chuckled behind him.  He walked over to the mini tree that the hotel had in their room and looked at one of the presents.  “This one says to Nadia.”

 

“Let me guess from Santa?” She replied as she walked over and took the gift.

 

“Maybe “AJ replied with a smile.

 

The couple watched as Nadia opened the gifts that were under the tree with smiles of content and excitement.  Just when Nadia was opening her last gift AJ got up and walked over to the tree.  He smiled as he picked up the perfectly wrapped present and remembered what was inside.  Turning around AJ looked at Chelsea and held the gift out for her.

 

“And this is for you.” He said as she looked up at him.

 

“Me?” Chelsea replied and AJ nodded, he knew she would be surprised because she thought her gifts were at Anne’s too.  She looked at the wrapped box confused as AJ knelt down beside her.  Chelsea untied the ribbon and opened the lid.  He saw her eyes light up as she looked inside the box.  Her head slowly lifted and she looked at him.  “What is this?”

 

“What does it look like?” He asked with a smile.

 

“A baby book” She said.  “But it’s a girl’s baby book.”

 

“Yep” AJ nodded.  “Take a look” He said nodding for her to pull out the pink plastic protected album. 

 

She pulled it out of the wrapped box and opened the thick cover, his eyes locked on hers as they raced across reading the name inside.  They stopped, frozen.  Quickly she turned the next page and he watched again as her eyes scanned the writing on the two pages.  Her eyes darted up at him and he smiled.

 

“I called Detective Wilkos had him get us the information, got a new birth certificate, Nadia helped me fill out things she remembered or was told by Helen.” He told her as she stared at him.  “There are missing parts but I figured what we got was pretty good, more than we had, you had.”

 

“Alex” She whispered as her eyes drifted back down to the book.  He didn’t even have to ask, he could see how much she loved it. 

 

AJ looked up when Nadia got up and sat down beside Chelsea.  “There’s more in the back.” She told Chelsea.  She tipped the book over and opened it up, Chelsea started crying immediately.  “I remember Helen did have pictures so Dad got the Detective to find out what happened to that stuff, it was in storage.”

 

“There sending more in a month but I was able to get the pictures before the holidays.” He said as Chelsea looked at Nadia.

 

“Thank you” She said through her tears as she looked at Nadia.  “To both of you, this-this is so amazing.”

 

AJ wrapped his arms around her.  “I’m glad you like it sweetheart.”

 

“I love you so much” She whispered and then she pulled away, turning to Nadia.  “And you too, I love you too.” She said and then hugged her daughter.

 

“I want to thank you guys for everything” Nadia said.

 

“You don’t have to thank us, you’re our daughter we do it cause we love you and we love seeing you smile.” He said.

 

“But I don’t want you guys thinking I need all this stuff to help me fit in cause anything was better than at Helen’s.” Nadia said as she looked down at her nails and AJ looked at Chelsea, who showed as much concerned as he felt.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Chelsea asked.

 

Nadia stayed quiet and it gave AJ time to think back to the conversation in the bedroom. He started to wonder if there was more to this than just her and Helen not clicking. “I just mean her having to work so much and not really having money, Christmas wasn’t that great ya know” She said with a shrug.

 

“Well we’re happy that you love everything” AJ replied with a smile.

 

“I’m going to go get ready to go to Anne’s, are we having breakfast there?” She asked as she stood up.

 

“Yep” AJ nodded.

 

“Okay” She said as she walked into her room and closed the door.

 

“Alex” Chelsea said and he turned and looked at her. “What do you think she meant by that?” She asked.

 

He frowned.  “I’m not sure, are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

 

“That there’s more to how Helen treated her than just not clicking.” Chelsea said and he took her hand.

 

“Yeah” AJ nodded.

 

Chelsea sighed.  “I hate her for wasting all this time, for not giving Nadia the life she deserved but…” She paused.

 

“I know” AJ said as he pulled her into a hug.  “If it wasn’t for her Nadia probably wouldn’t even be here at all.”  He then pulled away and cupped his hand to the side of her face.  “But she’s here now, and she’s getting the life she deserves, with two parents that love each other.”

 

“What if it was bad Alex?” She asked.

 

“Don’t let your mind go there Chels, we really don’t know that much right now, if she wants to talk about it she’ll come to us, till then we just watch over her.” He said as Chelsea sighed.

 

“I just wanna sit here and look at these pictures.” She said as she opened the book back up.

 

“Take it too Anne’s I’m sure they’d love to see them too.” AJ said as she flipped through the pages.

 

“I don’t want it to get wrecked.” She said with a light laugh.

 

He took her hand and pulled her up. “It’ll be fine, now let’s get ready.”

 

 

AJ sat on the couch with Kevin and Tim as the laughter of the woman out in the kitchen broke through the walls.  AJ looked over and smiled knowing they were going through the pictures and the book.

 

“Nicely played” Kevin said and AJ looked at him.  “What made you think to do that?”

 

“After I found out she was pregnant. I was out shopping and I ended up looking at baby books.  It got me thinking about how she didn’t have anything like that for Nadia.” He told them.  “So I called up the Detective, Detective Wilkos and asked if he could help out.”

 

                “Did Nadia know?” Tim asked.

 

“Yeah, I told her what I was doing and that’s when she told me about the pictures.” He said with a nod.  “The look on her face” He smiled.  “I’m gonna remember that one for a long time.”

 

“Hey, Chelsea tells me the solo is gonna be released in Japan?” Kevin said and AJ nodded.

 

“Look’s like it January twentieth.” AJ told him. “And then Europe and hopefully North America in May.” AJ said.

 

“Dude” Kevin said looking at him.

 

“I know, the baby is due on the fifteenth but it’s not like it’s a major tour and nothing is set in stone so I’m sure I can work around it.” He said.

 

“When does Backstreet start back up?” Kevin asked.

 

“February” AJ said after thinking about it for a second. “Japan in February and then we hit up Australia and New Zealand in March.”

 

“Finally New Zealand.” Kevin sighed.  “Damn when I’m not there”

 

“You left” AJ sighed.

 

“Yeah, Yeah” Kevin scoffed as the kitchen door opened.

 

“Hey sweetheart what’s up?” AJ asked as Chelsea walked over to him.

 

“I’m tired, so I’m going to go up to my room and take a nap.” She told him and he stood up.

 

“I’ll come tuck you in” He said with a smile.

 

“Awwww” Kevin teased.

 

“Fuck off Richardson” AJ sniped as he walked up the stairs with Chelsea.

 

“So is everything ok?” He asked as he closed the door to the bedroom.

 

“Yeah I’m just tired, been a busy couple of days.” She replied as she sat down on the bed.

 

“Anything I can do?” He asked as he sat beside her.

 

“Can I get a foot rub?” She asked and he smiled.

 

He motioned for her to sit back on the bed and she smiled as she did so.  He grabbed her foot and began to rub the bottom.  She closed her eyes and laid back on the pillows.  The image of her there made him smile, made his heart flutter. 

 

“You know when I was making hot chocolate for everyone while you guys went out sledding Jerald came in and asked me a question.” Chelsea said and AJ stopped rubbing her feet.

 

“What question?” AJ asked not trying to hide his anger.

 

“He asked me how I knew at sixteen you would be the one” Chelsea said as she sat up a little.

 

“What did you tell him?” AJ asked.

 

“I told him that I didn’t know, maybe I had hoped.  Sure there was something really special there but we were only sixteen.”  She said.  “But when I saw you at the hospital in Mexico, I remembered what we had, how you made me feel and I wanted that again so badly.” She said as she looked down at the blankets.  “For thirteen years I was alone, unloved, scared, sad and then just like that…” She said as she snapped her fingers.”… One person took it all away with one hug. You’d have to be pretty stupid to give that up.”

 

“Good answer” AJ replied with a nod and it made her laugh.  “Just pisses me off he’d still ask you something like that.”

 

“Bah, let him mope and ask his stupid little questions.  We know what we have, what we share, and that’s all that matters.” Chelsea said before she leaned in and kissed him.

 

As they sat on the bed slowly kissing AJ noticed Chelsea had moved around and was now straddling him.  Her hands had slipped under his shirt and her nails gently skimmed down his stomach.  He slipped his hands from around her back and rested them on her hips.  As he let himself get lost in the kiss again something snapped him back to reality.  The clanging of his belt buckle as his belt loosened around him.

 

“Chels” He mumbled but she ignored him and kept kissing him as she reached for the zipper on his jeans.   “Chels” He said again this time pulling his lips away.

 

“Shhh” She said with a sly smile and then kissed him again.

 

His mind was racing as she loosened his pants.  What was she doing, this was Anne’s house, there were people crawling all over this house, their daughter was downstairs.  What if someone came looking for them?  She stood up on her knees and pulled his pants down leaving him sitting there in his boxers, pants around the ankles.  Before he knew it her pants were off and she was rocking her body against his.  His breathing was heavy and rapid and he tried to pull in air when their lips would part.  Finally finding some relief as her lips drifted down his neck. His body filled with worry over whether or not someone would walk in but yet it filled him with excitement.  The way she kissed him, touched him, and moved her body against his. The way she had taken him right there, taking control of what they were doing, and not caring about the people in the house.  There was no doubt in his mind she wanted him, wanted him more than she ever had before.  His body began to overload with emotion and he grabbed her face, pulling her lips back to his.  He kissed her hard and passionately as he muffled his moans of lust and pleasure.  AJ’s body shook as he hit his orgasm and she began to slow herself. 

 

“Holy shit Chels” He whispered breathless.  She lightly laughed as she leaned in and kissed him again.  When she finally pulled away she got up and dressed herself.  AJ got dressed as well and sat there still trying to grasp what had just happened.  Her arms wrapped around him from the side, her chin rested on his shoulder and he looked at her.  “Where did that come from?”

 

“Hormones” She replied with a light smile. “Plus I’ve always kind of wanted to do that, even when we were sixteen.” AJ started laughing as he turned and pulled her into a hug.  “Love you”

 

“I love you too sweetheart” He sighed.