- Text Size +
An Illicit Gentleman II

                    An Illicit Gentleman II

                                       Chapter Thirty-Seven

 

“Alex you really should slow down.” Eve sighed as the tires to the car squealed as he peeled around the corner.

 

“There’s like ten Paparazzi’s behind us.” AJ said as he stopped at a red light.

 

The couple was on their way home from LAX after getting home from Kentucky.  Of course there were a herd of Paparazzi’s waiting for them at the airport and now they were following them home.  “I know that’s why you should slow down.” Eve replied.  “It was bad enough when you stopped to get the mail and almost hit three of them.”

 

“They should learn not to stand in front of cars like that.” AJ mumbled.  “Like right now when I’m trying to get into my damn drive way!!” AJ shouted through the window.

 

“Alex.” Eve sighed not wanting him to get his blood pressure up.  He didn’t say anything more when the car finally broke pass the horde of Paparazzi’s.  “Glad to see the police are still here.” Eve said as AJ shut the car off.  They both got out and gathered their bags as the photographers yelled behind them.  The couple walked to the door and AJ unlocked it and let Eve inside first, then he turned around and flipped off the people standing at the edge of his property.  “Was that necessary?” Eve asked as she stood in front of him staring at him.

 

“Probably not but it was fun.” AJ replied with a smile.  Eve lightly giggled as she rolled her eyes and headed into the kitchen.  He put down his bags and followed her, he stopped when he got to the kitchen door way and leaned against it as he stared at her.

 

“We need to get groceries.” Eve sighed as she looked through the fridge and he walked up behind her.

 

“We’ll order in tonight, we’ll go get groceries in the morning.” AJ told her as he turned her around to face him.

 

“You have a group meeting in the morning.” Eve replied as she looked at him.

 

“Then after that.” AJ replied in a whisper before he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her.  The fridge door closed and AJ gently pushed her against it as his tongue tangled around hers.  At first it was an innocent kiss but then for some reason the room sparked an old memory, a memory of the first night they were together.  The night in the club when Eve took him to a private booth and he told her how he felt about her.  Some people may have called it a quick fuck but to them it was more than that and now here they both stood in their kitchen, feeling much the same way as that night.  His hands slid around her waist and began to unzip her jeans.  He pulled them down making sure he took her underwear as well.  When he stood back up their eyes locked and then he jerked forward as Eve grabbed him and began undoing his pants as they fell to the floor their lips locked and they began to kiss again.  Still holding her against the fridge AJ picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him as he slid her down onto him.  His lips drifted from her lips down the side of her neck as he began to thrust into her.   Her moans echoed in his ears and the sounds made him thrust faster and harder.  As AJ felt himself nearing his climax Eve’s legs wrapped tighter around him, her body began to shake and as she cried out his name he hit his peak.

 

“So, order in than?” Eve asked and it made AJ smile he could tell she was a little befuddled.

 

“Sure.” AJ replied as he zipped up his jeans. “How does Guido’s sound?”

 

“Mmm I could really go for some Italian.” Eve replied with a smile.  The couple ordered something to eat and AJ told the person on the phone to be prepared for the Paparazzi’s outside.

 

“I’m gonna go hop in the shower.” AJ told Eve as she in the living room.

 

“Ok.” Eve replied as she pushed play on the DVD remote.

 

AJ walked upstairs to the bedroom and into the bathroom.  He turned on the shower and let it run making sure it was hot enough.  Opening the glass door he walked in and let the hot water fall down onto him.  It was nice, for a moment downstairs he had forgotten everything that had happened in Kentucky.  For a moment it was just him and Eve and nothing else.  The hot water and steam started to make him sleepy, so he opened the door and stepped out after turning off the water.  He grabbed a towel from the bathroom closet and wrapped it around himself.  When he walked into the bedroom he saw his bed, it looked warm and inviting so he figured he would stretch out until the food got there but as his head hit the pillow his eyes closed and he was out for the count.

 

The crowd was alive and screaming and the rush he got from him made him feel like he could walk on clouds.  It pushed him through the last song and as the pyro’s went off and the band played them out, AJ gave a wave and a kiss to the crowd as him and the other guys left the stage.

 

“Another one done.” Howie said as they walked down behind the stage.

 

“I can’t wait to get to bed.” Brian sighed.

 

“I’m starving.” Nick sighed as they headed towards they’re tour busses.

 

“Me too.” AJ replied.

 

“Now that’s something shocking, the two of you hungry.” Brian said with a light laugh.

“Bite me Rok.” AJ said as he approached his bus. He heard the other guys laugh as he walked into the tour bus.

 

“Hello?” He shouted as he grabbed a bottle of water from the small fridge.  When he closed the door he heard the back bedroom door open and he smiled when he saw Lily running down the small aisle towards him.

 

“Daddy!” She squealed as he picked her up.

 

“What are you doing up?” AJ asked.  Lily put her hands on each side of AJ’s face and smiled.

 

“My Daddy.”

 

“That I am but what are you still doing up?” AJ asked.

 

“I tried getting her to sleep but she wasn’t having it unless you read the story to her.” Eve said as she walked out of the bedroom.

 

“Daddy stinks Mommy.” Lily said as she looked at Eve.

 

“Hey” AJ pouted.

 

“She’s right, you do, go shower and I’ll get her ready.”

 

AJ pouted as he watched Eve and Lily walked into the backroom. He walked into the small shower on the bus, only enough room to undress and shower.  Letting the water run down him he felt himself start to relax and come down from the high of performing. Lifting his head he let the water splash onto his face.

 

“Alex?” He heard Eve say and he turned around. “Alex wake up.”

 

AJ opened his eyes and saw Eve sitting on the bed next too him.  He looked around confused and sat up.  Looking down he saw the towel wrapped around him.  “I must have passed out.”

 

“You ok, you look a little frazzled.” Eve said as she stood up letting him get up.

 

“Yeah I’m fine, just didn’t realize I had fallen asleep.”

 

“Well the food is here so get dress and come down and eat.” Eve said before she left the room.

 

AJ got dressed and went downstairs into the kitchen as Eve pulled the food from the bags.  She set everything up on the kitchen island as AJ sat down on a stool.  The couple talked about the meeting tomorrow and their plans for after. 

 

“I can go for groceries while you’re at the meeting.” Eve told him. “I’ll just drive you there and you can call my cell when you’re ready to come home.”

 

“Sounds good.” AJ nodded with a mouth full of food.

 

“You know I was thinking…” Eve started to say.

 

“Uh oh.” AJ jokingly replied.

 

“Shut up.” Eve said rolling her eyes.  “I was thinking maybe I should do an interview.”

 

“Huh?” AJ replied confused.  “You mean about Mats and Thomas?”

 

“About everything, maybe then they’ll back off.” She told him.

 

“Eve, I don’t want you drugging all that stuff up just to appease them, they’ll go away.” AJ told her.

 

“They’ve been here for almost a month now.” Eve said.  “And besides, I want to start looking into adoption.”  The word almost made AJ choke and he coughed a little as he swallowed his food.  He took a sip of his water to help get everything down and then looked at her.

 

“Really?” He replied a little stunned.

 

“After you told me about the dreams you were having it got me thinking and I dunno it felt nice every time I thought about it but we can’t even start if there’s all those people out there and everyone wanting to know our business.” She told him.  “I don’t want people showing up saying take my kid please or having it just interfere with the whole process, it takes long enough as it is.”

 

“But you shouldn’t have to relive everything to do it.” AJ told her.  “You didn’t ask for this, there out there because of me.”

 

“I asked for it the day I married you Alex, yes they are out there because of you and that is a part I accepted when I said yes.” She told him.  “Besides, maybe my Mom will see it and see that she didn’t ruin my life, I didn’t die the day Sean did.”

 

“Eve.” AJ said still unsure.

 

“I’ll trust you and your people, I guess to handle it.” She said as she scooped up some more food.  “I’ll be fine, it’s something I need to do, so we can move on.”