- Text Size +
An Illicit Gentleman II

                    An Illicit Gentleman II

                                                Chapter Seven

 

 

His phone rang and it was Eve letting him know she was outside; he quickly excused himself and headed out of the studio.  He walked down the hall and opened the door to the lobby and saw her waiting by the desk.  She walked over to him and greeted him with a smile and a hug.  Feeling better now that she was here, he walked her back too the room.

 

Eve took a seat on the couch beside AJ and the guys got back to work.  When Nick was in the booth finishing up some of his parts AJ looked over at her as she sat watching and listening.  It was a little weird to see her sitting there.  After everything they had been through, the break up, and then not talking at all. He really thought she was out of his life for good and even though he hid it well from others, her not being around, even just to talk to ate away at him. 

 

“Alright let’s call it.” Brian sighed as he sat back in his chair.  “I can barely keep my eyes open.”

 

“Same” Nick yawned.  “So what time does your place open tomorrow?”

 

“Seven” Eve said with a smile as AJ held the door open for her.

 

“Nice, how’s the breakfast?” He asked.

 

“It sucks, it’s horrible just go to McDonalds.” She told him as he walked out of the door.  Howie snickered as Nick looked at her.  “The breakfast is just as good as the dinner.” She told him smiling.

 

“Why does everyone always gotta be smart.” Nick sighed.

 

“That’s funny coming from you.” AJ replied as he opened the glass door.

 

“Well then I’ll see you for breakfast.” Nick said with a wave.

 

“No ya won’t cause I don’t start till three.” She whispered to AJ and he chuckled.

 

“So” AJ said as they walked up to her car.  “My place or yours?” He asked.

 

“Doesn’t matter to me.” She replied with a shrug.

 

“Yours more privacy.” AJ said nodding to his friends.  Eve smiled as she unlocked the car doors and they both climbed in.

 

He looked out the window and watched all the sights of Nashville go by, his mind still some what distracted by the text he got earlier.  As he sat in the passenger seat looking at one of the old recording buildings, he felt her hand slide across his and he looked down at it, then at her.

 

“Are you ok?” She asked.  “You seem like you’re somewhere else.”

 

“Just tired.” He replied with a smile.  “Who would think singing could take so much out of you.”  She smiled at him as the light turned green and she started driving again.

 

When they walked into her house a few minutes later AJ looked around.  He didn’t get much time to look the night before; they went from her front door to her bedroom almost right away.

 

“Much better than the apartment huh?” She said with a light smile as she hung up her coat.

 

“The apartment was nice.” AJ told her.  “But yeah, this suits you more, but where’s the giant staircase and indoor pool.” He said jokingly.

 

“Please, I can barely make it to my bed when I come home from the restaurant let alone climb a staircase.” She sighed as she walked him into the living room.

 

“Ok but where’s the pool.” He replied jokingly.

 

“Maybe next year.” She laughed as she sat down on the couch beside him.

 

“I’m really glad we’re talking again.” AJ said as he gently drifted two fingers along her arm.  “Well ok more than talking.”

 

“Me too” She replied with a light smile and laugh.

 

“I’m sorry.” He said and she looked at him confused.

 

“I know Alex, I’m sorry too.” She replied with a sigh.

 

“Yeah but Eve you were scared I get that, I should have known.” He told her still letting his fingers drift.

 

“You can’t read my mind Alex.” Eve said with a light smile.

 

“But you do that when you get scared, when you panic.  When you left the tour because of Brian, that night at Kevin’s, whenever it got to bet too much for you, you ran away from us.”  He said as she looked away.  “I’m sorry for making you feel like you were some sort of play thing, it was never like that, I just wanted what we had back even if it was for a week or whatever.” He told her.  “Sorry for us not talking for the past two years because of someone like Kaci.”

 

“Well I have just as many faults in this as you do.” She told him as he watched his fingers skim up her arm.

 

“So” He said as he moved closer to her.  “We call it even and try again?” When she turned and looked at him, they were a feather width apart, and they locked eyes as his fingers drifted along her shoulder and down her neck.

 

“You want to try again?” She asked her voice in a whisper as he brushed his lips past hers.

 

He nodded, still not letting his lips touch hers, almost teasing her.  “I’ve missed you so much Evie.” AJ replied.  “I tried to hide it, turned what I was feeling into anger so it didn’t hurt anymore but it didn’t work, it just made it worse.”

 

“I know” She replied as he brushed his lips across her cheek.  He then let them drift back to hers and kissed her. 

 

“I’ve missed talking to you.” He said as he kissed her again.  “I’ve missed holding you.” He kissed her again.  “I’ve missed kissing you; miss the way you made me feel, the way you still make me feel.”  He kissed her again but this time it wasn’t a quick loving peck, this kiss was passionate and a little aggressive after the teasing he was doing to her and himself.  As their tongues flicked and tangled with each other, AJ slowly pushed her down onto the couch.  Pulling his lips away he sat up and his eyes drifted down her body.  His hands slid up her thighs, around her hips and began to unbuckle her jeans.  He pulled them off her and his eyes drifted back up.  Sitting up a little Eve pulled her shirt off and he unclipped her bra, tossing it to the floor.  Leaning over her he locked his eyes onto her as he began to gently rub her clit through her panties.  He lowered his head and softly pecked along her breasts as a small sigh of pleasure broke from her lips.

 

When he pulled her underwear off, she placed her hand on the side of his neck and she lightly gasped as he slid his first two fingers into her.  Slowly he slipped them in and out as her lower body rocked with them.  He watched the enjoyment on her face, as she bit down on her lower lip and moaned.  A small smile broke from his mouth as he moved down her body, lifted her leg and set it on his shoulder.  His tongue flicked at her clit and he softly sucked on it, still sliding his fingers in and out of her.  Her breathing started to get heavy; her lower body bucked as she started to hit her peak but he stopped and began to kiss back up her body.  When he reached her lips he looked at her, she looked back at him breathless and he softly smiled at her.

 

Pulling his shirt over his head, she placed both hands on the back of his neck and brought his lips to hers.  Her tongue pressed against his as their lips slightly opened and then closed.  Eve’s hands slid down his chest, his stomach, and then grabbed his jeans as she unbuckled them.  When they were off and on the floor, he pulled her leg behind him and slipped into her.  His left arm held his body over her, his free hand held her leg against him, and his leg rested on the ground.  He rocked his body against her, pushing himself deeper into her, and she arched her back as she moaned his name.  Letting go of her leg he slid his arm under her lower body and pulled it against him.  Gasping in pleasure as he felt her lower body tighten around him, and her legs pulled him against her.  He thrusted into her as she moaned hitting her climax, her nails slid down his back and the slight pain sent him into his.  He collapsed against her trembling as they both gasped for air.

 

“Holy cow Alex” Eve said breathless as he pushed himself up, hovering over her again.

 

“I told you I missed you.” He replied with a seductive smile.  She laughed exhausted as her hands slid up his back and around his neck.

 

“Well I missed you too.” She said as he slowly lowered his head.

 

“Yeah?” AJ whispered as he softly pecked his lips against hers and she leisurely nodded before he kissed her again.