- Text Size +
Chapter 41

“What did I miss? She ran past us and you could see the steam rolling off of her!”

“Nick did another sexy move, LeighAnne, and she was fit to be tied! Oh my gosh, watching her is making me laugh! She’s unreal. Does she really think she holds a flame to the fans? Not even! None of the girlfriends or wives ever do!”

“Woah, what do you mean?” I glanced at LeighAnne before turning to Kris.

“You like Alex, want something more, right?” I smiled as she started to blush. “No, that’s great, believe me. But, let me offer some advice. If the fans demand sex on stage, the Boys will deliver. There’s no two ways about it. So, you either deal, or leave. I’m actually surprised Nick’s held out this long. He always loved to do it, loved to hear the girls scream. What guy doesn’t?”

“True. Even Mr. Saintly Brian.”

“That’s because he’s not a saint, LeighAnne,” I said, throwing her a glance over my shoulder.

“Who’s not a saint?”

“You’re not, Brian.” He raised an eyebrow, glancing at his wife before glancing at me.

“Is my wife spreading lies?”

“Nope, you’re wife is spreading the truth.” With that, we three girls busted out laughing.

“So, what are we doing tonight?” I glanced at Brian before turning to LeighAnne.

“Ask your wife, seemed she had an idea in mind.” I felt the presence of the remaining boys, turning to glance at AJ, who walked straight over towards Kris, than at Nick, who stepped up behind me.

“It’s been forever, thought we might hit up a club.”

“Uh, excuse me LeighAnne, most of us here have kids. Who’s going to watch them?”

“I will.” All heads turned to Kris, who only shrugged. “I don’t feel like going to one tonight. But, please, don’t let me stop you. I’ll watch all the kids.”

“All of them girl?”

“Sure, why not. It’ll be a mini BSB party.” I glanced at LeighAnne, than over at Kristen, both nodding their head in agreement.

“I would love to help…”

“But you gotta work. I understand.”

“It’s settled than. Meet you all downstairs at the hotel in two hours!” Everyone nodded, making their way out of the arena. I smiled over at Kris, than at AJ.

“What?”

“I want to stay with Kris, if she doesn’t mind?” My smile grew.

“No, Alex, you enjoy the clubs, please go and have fun.”

“Nah, don’t feel like hitting one up tonight. So, I’ll stay with you, keep you company and make sure none of the hellions get out of control.” She blushed, twisting her lip, nodding her head.

“Than I’ll enjoy the company.”

“I’m keeping a couple of guys around, to watch over things. If you happen to leave, Alex, take one with you.”

“Yes ma’am.” I glared at him before slapping his arm.

“Come on; let’s get a move on here.”

-----
“I don’t want to go, Nick!”

“But I want too Terri. I haven’t had a night out like this in forever! What’s the big damn deal here?”

“You aren’t listening to me anymore!” Nick slowly turned around, glaring at her.

“Listening? I’m sorry, since when did I obey orders? Especially when they are coming from my girlfriend?”

“They’re not orders, they are requests. I don’t want to go out tonight, damn it. I want to stay in, with you! Just me and you!”

“Guess what? I don’t. So, either get dressed and go out, or stay here alone. Either way, I just don’t care right now!”

“You jackass! Our relationship used to be so damn perfect before that stupid ass hoe walked back into your life! She’s changed you Nick, why can’t you see that?” Terri’s eyes raked over Nick, slowly walking towards him, her hips swaying. “Nicky, we haven’t been alone in a while. We’ll order room service, maybe a naughty movie, please?” Her arms slid around his waist, her lips pressing against his bare chest. “I promise, I won’t be mad over what you did tonight if you stay.”

“Be mad? Over what?”

“You stripping, showing off what I’m supposed to see. That wasn’t very nice, Nick. I already told you I didn’t want you doing that.” Her lips pressed against the base of this throat, nipping gently, his mind not quite registering what she said within the last few moments….almost.

“Wait, stop. What do you mean?” She shrugged, before kissing and nipping along his neck, her nails racking up over his chest. He moaned, really trying to understand what she was telling him.

“Promise me you’ll stop showing this to the fans, baby?” She stood on tip toe, whispering in his ear before tugging on it. Holy hell that felt really good. She knew exactly what buttons to push to get her way, there was no denying that. Her lips trailed down his neck, finding the perfect spot and latching on. His hands flew to her hips, groaning low in his throat.

“This won’t change my mind.” She growled, quickly moving out of his embrace, glaring at him.

“Fine, go, have a grand ol time with everyone! But don’t be upset if I’m not here when you come back!” With that, she grabbed her purse, flying out of the room.

-----
“I have nothing to wear!” LeighAnne’s head tilted to the side, both her and Kris circling me. “What are you thinking?”

“I have a mini skit that she can fit into.”

“What color Kris?”

“Black!”

“Hmm, and I have a black corset top, a snag tight, but that’s okay, cause it’ll push those babies up. Black as well.”

“Wait, wait, wait a damn minute the two of you. Hello, I am working tonight. I can not work in a mini skirt and a corset. Where do I put my gun, my phone? Can’t stuff it any where if I’m busting at the seams!”

“I have no doubt you’ll find a place. Wait here.” With that, both LeighAnne and Kris rushed out of the room, leaving me alone in my own room. I frowned, sitting on the bed.

“Mommy?” I glanced up, smiling as Tamara stood in the doorway.

“What’s up my little one?”

“Are you going out tonight?” I motioned for her to come in, and she did, crawling on my lap.

“Yes, mommy is. All your uncles and aunts are going out and mommy has to work tonight. But you’re staying with Aunt Kris and Uncle AJ and everyone is coming over, is that okay?”

“Is daddy going?”

“Yeah, I believe he is.”

“Is Terri going?” I paused, shrugging slightly.

“I don’t know baby.”

“If Terri doesn’t go, will you kiss my daddy tonight for me? A good night kiss?” I swallowed the lump in my throat, hating to break my word, for there was no way I was kissing that man, even for the sake of my daughter.

“I will baby.” She smiled than kissed my cheek, climbing off my lap as both girls walked in, tossing the clothes on my bed.

“Now, mommy dearest, get dressed.” I glanced from LeighAnne to the clothes, shaking my head.

-----
I turned every which way in the mirror, amazed as to how the hell the gun and the phone fit into that outfit. Even more amazed as to how the hell I managed to fit myself in the outfit. The skirt didn’t even cover the thighs, the top…hell, the top was seriously pushing way to much up, and the heels were going to kill me. But, shrugging, over all, I looked good, different for damn sure.

“Theresa, are you done?” I took a deep breath, walking out of the room and into the living room, spinning in front of Kris and AJ.

“Hot damn, woman, you’re gonna kill poor Nicky pooh. Not to mention any other man out there tonight.” I smiled, shaking my head at him.

“No, I’m not. I’m on the clock tonight.” AJ stood up, stepping next to me.

“You can be my bodyguard any day dressed like that.” I rolled my eyes, shoving him back on the couch.

“Save your flirting comments for your girl. I don’t want to hear them.” Kris stood up, giving me a hug.

“Knock him dead tonight.”

“Not him. This is not for him. I’m looking for new love. If you need me...”

“Yes, we know, call. Have fun girl.” Kris gave me a hug, shoving me out the door, and right into the path of Nick, whose eyes popped open wide as his eyes traveled up my body.