- Text Size +
Tori stirred and groaned as she heard her name being called, “don't scream I can hear you.” Finally she opened her eyes and quickly shut them as she felt the pounding on her head. She felt like crap, “my head hurts.”

The horrible pain in her head made her wake up. God it felt like a hammer had been beating her all night. “Good morning,” she groaned as she heard Alex’s voice, “my head is killing me.” She looked up to see Alex had a bottle of pills and a glass of water. “Are those for me?”

“Yes,” Alex said chuckling, “after last night I figured you would need these.”

Tori hadn’t even thought about last night and quickly got up to go to the restroom. Once inside and the cold water hit her face that she remembered the night before, “Oh my god.” Her hand hit her forehead.

“You okay?” she heard Alex ask from outside.

“Yes,” she managed to say but inside she wasn’t. She finished up and walked out the restroom, “last night I got drunk…” she was stuttering. “I came on to you.” She paused her face turning shades of red, “did we?” Tori couldn’t even say it as she took the pills and water from him.

Alex watched her with a grin on his face, “Yes you kissed me and yeah you tried to go further,” he chuckled when he saw the look of horror on her face.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry I don’t know what got into me…” she closed her eyes and tried to remember.

“Tori relax… I don’t know if you haven’t noticed but,” Alex was staring at her a grin on his face.

“Morning you two!” Esme yelled as she walked down the steps, “Tori!” she said as she looked at the couple. “We have to go.”

“I'm not ready.” Tori said looking at herself.

“Well get dressed we have to be at the hair salon in thirty minutes, where's your dress I’ll put in the car.” Esme said.

Tori hurriedly grabbed a pair of jeans and shirt, she stared at Alex. “Sorry. We'll talk later? We have a wedding to get to.”

Alex smiled at her and nodded. “Yeah, see you at the church.”

**********

“We are so late,” Laura said as the limo stopped in front of the chapel.

“Its tradition,” Esme said smiling. “Okay ladies it's time.”

Tori sighed as she wiped off the pink lipstick and quietly only applied lip gloss. She hated how much makeup she was wearing but she was going to be nice and keep the rest of it on. Tori smiled as she walked beside Laura who had done some changes to herself too.

“Let’s hope the groom isn’t half way to México already.” Laura whispered to her as they walked in to be greeted by her mother and the wedding planner.

The rest was a blur to Tori as they were partnered up and lined up to walk down the isle. She nervously greeted Alex who was staring at her. “Hey,” she stood by him. “How did it go today?”

He smiled at her and quietly nodded, “It was good your mom fed us before we got dressed and then we helped a little at the reception. After I rode with Howie and Roberto here.” His eyes went to stare at the short man that was partnered with another girl. “He seems to really care for you.”

Tori looked over to see Howie staring at her and she sighed, “Yeah it scares me sometimes.”

“Why is he an ex?” Alex asked and slightly smile when he saw the look on Tori's face.

“No,” Tori said clearing her throat. She didn't a get chance to say more because soon they were in position and they began the ceremony.

The wedding ceremony was very long and traditional, Tori even wondered why Nick had agreed to make it a Catholic wedding. Heck she didn’t understand why Esme went for a traditional wedding either. If she ever got married she was definitely not going traditional because first of all she had to admit she was not a very devoted catholic, in fact she probably only went to church in Easter.

“You okay?” Alex asked as they walked out into the limo that awaited for the groomsmen and bridesmaids.

“Yeah I’m fine just it was a long ceremony.” Tori sighed heavily as she hopped into the limo followed by Alex.

“It kind of was...” Alex said as he took a seat next to her.

**********

Tori took another sip of her champagne as she watched the people on the dance floor. “Want more?” Alex's voice brought her back from her trance.

“No I’m good don't want to get drunk again. I need to stay sober.” She smiled at him. “Thanks though.”

“I'm having a blast by the way.” Alex told her as he looked at her.

“Well I do have to admit that my family can throw a party.” Tori said laughing. “If there's something we the Olvera's are good at its throwing a party!”

“I see and I actually think I've gained weight.” Alex said laughing along. “I'm glad I accepted coming with you, I needed to get out of my regular routine.”

“Even if I did kiss you and made a fool of myself yesterday,” Tori asked turning shades of red.

Alex sighed and shook his head, “Tori,” he stared at her. “I think you are blind.”

“Come on Tori Esme is about to throw the bouquet,” Laura said pulling on her. “Sorry Alex but this is important.” Laura winked at Alex.

Alex shook his head and chuckled, his plans of talking to Tori were always getting interrupted. He smiled as he saw all the single ladies line up behind the bride who was about to throw the bouquet.

Tori turned to look at Alex who seem very amused at the Latin rituals for a wedding. She wasn't even listening till she felt the bouquet of orchids hit her face, she just heard the screams as she grabbed the bouquet. Great. Just great she had caught the bouquet out of pure luck.

“Congrats sis this only means it will finally be your turn to get married,” Esme told her hugging her.

Tori laughed nervously as she endured the applause from everyone for her great catch. She took a seat next to Alex who was laughing. “I hate this.” she told him putting the bouquet to the side. “So you were saying?”

Alex was about to talk again when he was dragged out to catch the garter. Tori was not frustrated but she couldn't help laugh as she saw Nick's antics as he took the garter from Esme's leg.

She crossed her fingers as he threw it in the air and then she felt her breath leave as she saw Alex catch it. He was actually blushing as Roberto made fun of him. How great was this?