- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa was at work and I meet Lauren. Brian and the guys comment.

3/14/2006

"I am so sorry, Nick." Melissa told me, as she got dressed in her fast food uniform. "We can't go out tonight." She told me over her pink cell phone. "I hope you can forgive me and we can hook up again sometime." She told me. But I am super duper triple super emotionally and psychologically sensative, like all "Great" artists.

"I understand, but YOUR SUPPOSED to be MY GIRLFRIEND and BE THERE FOR ME MELISSA. YOU SUCK!" I shouted at her then hung up the phone and cried. Then I checked out where Lauren, another BSB fan worked.

It was a bar and grill, I ordered BBQ wings, Onion Flower, and Italian sampler. "Would you like a drink with that too, Nick, you seem sad?" Lauren asked me. Looking all hot in her black mini skirt cocktail dress and curly dark blonde tresses and blonde highlights showing her pretty hazel eyes. "Yeah, I am kind of down." I told her. "We are fighting demons and everything, and Melissa, and the classes. I am so going to fail now." I told her, then she sat down while her boss went to his "lunch", techniqually dinner, but who cares. We connected like I couldn't believe.

"That is what happened." I told the guys at lunch the next day.

3/15/2006

"What is wrong with you?" AJ asked. "You were already dating a hot blonde and what is it with you and Virgos anyways, I will never know." He told me. "Why do you think Melissa doesn't get you?" Howie asked.

"Melissa IS NOT CATERING TO MY NEEDS, and I AM SPECIAL, and AN ARTIST and MEGA SUCCESSFUL PERSON, she NEEDS to APPRECIATE." I told them passionately; nearly shouting. "PLUS, SHE IS A WORKING POOR PERSON, and we CAN'T get into industry parties with friends like that!" I told them.

"I realize that NICK, but this is someone who you could marry someday, and even if you live with them, it may not last!" Kevin told me. "You don't know that." I flaked off Kevin as he sighed.

"Nick, your smart, you know you need to change your morals so women can see the inside of your soul and love you, you should think of changing someday and stop with the drinking and smoking and stuff. Plus, all the partying and college, don't want that DUI or to end up like AJ or worse." Brian warned. "Plus, you know the record execs some of them will sacrifice us for our sells and that is scary." Brian warned us all.

I nodded, "I know, I know." I told him sadly. Kevin began to cry and so did Howie and both left to go into the hallway and the bathroom I guess.

3/18/2006

"That is what happened Eric." I told him outside of class at UCLA. "WOW." He said in shock.