- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Nick goes to Eric's apartment to learn about the passover meal with Brian, Eric, and Melissa. Howie comes up with a plan to get him to date Lauren instead of his soulmate from Ohio.


I read the overview from the website:

1.Kadeish  – recital of Kiddush blessing and drinking of the first cup of wine
2.Urchatz  – the washing of the hands
3.Karpas  – dipping of the karpas in salt water
4.Yachatz – breaking the middle matzo; the larger piece becomes the afikoman
5.Maggid – retelling the Passover story, including the recital of "the four questions" and drinking of the second cup of wine
6.Rachtzah  – second washing of the hands
7.Motzi, Matzo  – blessing before eating matzo, and Maror  – eating of the maror, Koreich – eating of a sandwich made of matzo and maror
8.Shulchan oreich  – lit. "set table"—the serving of the holiday meal
9.Tzafun  – eating of the afikoman(broken matzo)
10.Bareich  – blessing after the meal and drinking of the third cup of wine
11.Hallel  – recital of the Hallel, traditionally recited on festivals; drinking of the fourth cup of wine
12.Nirtzah  – say "See you in Jerusalem again!"


"So when you take the Yachatz and break it to show the forth coming of the Messiah in your religion, and then do the thing with the Matzo and Maror, that represents the sacrifice of Jesus?" I asked Brian. "Nick! I don't know. It's your group presentation for the Mid semseter, and you already got the final project done. You tell me, pretend I am Mrs. Jermeny." Brian told me, "Tell Melissa and Eric too; too!" He said with a smile and a laugh.

"Why did you print that out to ask me about how Eric will have the Seder?" Brian asked me; "The whole group is going and so is Melissa." Brian said with a smile. "I don't like her." Howie D. said, "Me either," AJ said. "She has to look like a super model and act like a bar tender like Lauren does." AJ replied with a smile.

"That is the kind of girl we date and then have sex like a prostitute, because we like to pretend we follow that "Do what thou Wilt and love each other." lie the Devil preached to Alestor Crowely dude." AJ said with a laugh. Brian hit him; "Hey, we don't follow that, so what if we believe what 80's rock stars say and want us to go Hell. It's not a big deal." AJ replied to him.

Not realizing, he made and obvious point about us, we did tend to take advantage of women, girls, and people, and make asses of oursleves and of religious people for our own ends. Like all lame rockstars and former pop stars.

"Ok, so we'll pray first then go." I told them, "it's at 5 o' clock." I told them.


--------------------------:'(                           :'( --------------------


"I want Lauren Kitt, BSB DESERVES SUPER MODELS AND HO'S!" I yelled to myself as I threw my backpack in Kevin's California Vacation home. "Howie!" He responded surprised at my anger.


Howie had other plans for Melissa, I, and that sweet woman from Ohio, who just wanted to be loved and needed us. But all we could do was be a Judas and betray her for the rich, the pretty, and the evil.

"KEVIN I HATE NICK SO MUCH!" I yelled. "Donald Trump and all those secret society guys that had us so down in Flordia, New York, Texas, and here. Nick is going to give up us getting into the Freemasons, The Shriners, the Bohemian Groovers, The Beilderburgs, all because he is in love with that slut Sandra tried to destroy in Ohio since she was 8!" I, Howie D. yelled angry. "I worked hard for years, just so I could be as good as those people!" I continued to yell.

"That may be true,.." Kevin replied as he cleaned the kitchen of his room a little bit of his house. "Yes, but we need to break them, Melissa, and Nick up for good." Howie told him. "We worked TOO HARD to have some "little person" who claims to love us for us, to be trying to save us or help Jesus save us." I told Kevin.

"She can't help it, Nick figured it out 2 years ago with the visions and demon slayings he has been doing." Kevin explained to me. "I know. But how are we supposed to get in good with the NWO when we have a Christian trying to stop both sides and sometimes all sides of the group, we need someone rich, colleigate, and how a woman should be, you know all about her hair and her money." I told Kevin.

"So we make her think, that her powers aren't real, then we make it look like to all the fans we do the same thing, then we lie to the State of Ohio and trick her into signing illegal contracts and that will save the group, we keep Sandra, and we can discriminate against the poorer fans and the fans who actually have read "The Social Contract", "The True America", and Alexandre' Dumas books, when he wasn't writing "The Three Muskeeters"." I told him. "Fine, Sweet D.; what do you suggest?" Kevin asked me. I smiled mischieviously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4/5/2006

"Ok Nick, this is how it works. The Seder is about Slavery and breaking free of it in Egypt, and the coming of the Messiah to us, Jews." Eric told me the next day with a gleeful smile.

I kissed Melissa, she had grown into the "Best Girlfriend EVER!". I was so happy, being Nick Carter ROCKED! I giggled delightfully to myself. "What are you laughing about Nick?" Eric asked. "How happy and lucky I am, I can't believe it." I told him.

"The whines are the four worlds to come. The beginning, the Messianic age, the world at the revival of the dead, and the world to come!" He explained.

As he showed me with some food he had for his own family coming to his Passover Seder at his small apartment in L.A.

""Maror" and "Chazeret" are usually Romane Lettuce and Horseraddish." He said, ""Charoset" is basically ancient peanut butter with some sweet fruits, my ancestors used at holidays. Your Jesus would have too, if were really a Jew, but there is some debate of that within the religious community I am in." Eric reminded me; ""Karpas" is Sachatash as you US Americans call it, with bitter herbs, usually it is potatos, clerey, with vinegar and the potato and clery are dipped into salt water." He told me.

"This happens at the beginning of the Seder." Eric continued. "Question boys!" Melissa announced to us; "Where does the lamb and egg come into this and the orange thing?" Melissa asked Eric, finally, praticing for Eric's class assignment of present what your family does at the holiday and how you can use it for the benefit of your community or communities your involved with. I was helping for right now; "Ok the "Zeroa is the roasted Lamb bone, it is Sacrifice, the bitter herbs symbolize bitter treatment of the Jews/Hebrews. The Lamb bone usually represent Sacrifice which was at the Temple on the Temple Mount In Jerusalem. The Beitzah is the hard boiled egg, it represents "The Night of the Passover"." Eric Continued. "As for the salt water and the vinegar either one can be dipped into, not both." I said.

"The Orange represents, the marginalized peoples and women." Eric finished. Melissa raised  her hand again pretending to be a student for the presentation for Eric. "Eric, what does the "Charoset" mean?" She asked. "It's mortar the Jews used to build the ancient mounments of Egypt." he repiled. "YAY!" Brian smiled, "Good job, guys." He smiled.

"here is how you eat it." Melissa started for the group presentation for our class. " You drink the whine to bless the meal, of chorse we can't do this during class hours." She said with a laugh, "then you dip the veggies into the vinegar or the water." She continued. "Then you eat the lamb, the orange, and hard boiled egg." She finished. Then it was my turn. " It is the one of a couple Jewish holidays focued on children and they usually tell them these things, there was a famous TBN special on in the 1980's." I continued.

Ma nishtana ha lyla ha zeh mikkol hallaylot?
Why is this night different from all other nights?

1.Shebb'khol hallelot anu okh’lin m17;amets umatsa, vehallayla hazze kullo matsa?
Why is it that on all other nights during the year we eat either leavened bread or matza, but on this night we eat only matza?
2.Shebb'khol hallelot anu okh’lin sh’ar y'rakot, vehallayla hazze maror?
Why is it that on all other nights we eat all kinds of vegetables, but on this night we eat bitter herbs?
3.Shebb'khol hallelot en anu matbillin afillu pa‘am em17;at, vehallayla hazze sh'tei fe‘amim?
Why is it that on all other nights we do not dip [our food] even once, but on this night we dip them twice?
4.Shebb'khol hallelot anu okh’lin ben yosh’vin uven m'subbin, vehallayla hazze kullanu m'subbin?
Why is it that on all other nights we dine either sitting upright or reclining, but on this night we all recline?

 Shebb'khol hallelot anu okh’lin basar tsali shaluk umvushal, vehallayla hazze kullo tsali.
Why is it that on all other nights we eat meat either roasted, marinated, or cooked, but on this night it is entirely roasted?
" I spoke to myself. "Then I did the answer segment. 1.We eat only matzah because our ancestors could not wait for their breads to rise when they were fleeing slavery in Egypt, and so they were flat when they came out of the oven.
2.We eat only Maror, a bitter herb, to remind us of the bitterness of slavery that our ancestors endured while in Egypt.
3.The first dip, green vegetables in salt water, symbolizes the replacing of our tears with gratefulness, and the second dip, Maror in Charoses, symbolizes the sweetening of our burden of bitterness and suffering.
4.We recline at the Seder table because in ancient times, a person who reclined at a meal was a free person, while slaves and servants stood.
5.We eat only roasted meat because that is how the Pesach/Passover lamb is prepared during sacrifice in the Temple at Jerusalem." I finished.

"Then he explains the 2nd cup of whine, then the washing, and then the bread thing." I told Brian. "Ok, can I go to sleep now?" I asked Eric. "he laughed, I can't believe your DUI is up in 3 months YAY!" Eric replied with a smile. "Dude, you'll need to re-test and take driving classes again, but then you get to get re-tested and driving again!" Eric told me with a smile. "I can't wait, then Melissa and I will get married and have children and life will be AWESOME!" I yelled happily as I fell on Eric's coach of his medium sized apartment.

"Ok, how do we say the Ten Plagues of Egypt in Hebrew?" Brian asked Eric finally, knowing the teacher would ask him that.

"Do I have to?" Eric asked. "Well, it's midnight, and we all need to get home and get some sleep, the tour is in 2 weeks! We already got promo next week after this project, and he already has his Easter one done for the final project of the class." Brian told Eric, whom seemed impress. "Ok, I'll do it just for the fun of it." Eric told us, as Melissa and I did one last kiss and a hug. "Ok, here is how it works, the whole dinner or supper as you people down south understand it. The last bit of the presentation we forgot to cover, ok. Brian here goes:" Eric started again.

"The Haggadah asks the meaning of those verses, and embellishes the story of The Exodus. This way of Storytelling describes the slavery of the Jewish people and our possible miraculous salvation by God. This culminates in an enumeration of the Ten Plagues that was placed on the Pharoh of Egypt and his people.":"Eric began.

"1.Dam (blood)—All the water was changed to blood
2.Tzefardeyah (frogs)—An infestation of frogs sprang up in Egypt
3.Kinim (lice)—The Egyptians were afflicted by lice
4.Arov (wild animals)—An infestation of wild animals (some say flies) sprang up in Egypt
5.Dever (pestilence)—A plague killed off the Egyptian livestock
6.Sh'chin (boils)—An epidemic of boils afflicted the Egyptians
7.Barad (hail)—Hail rained from the sky
8.Arbeh (locusts)—Locusts swarmed over Egypt
9.Choshech (darkness)—Egypt was covered in darkness
10.Makkat Bechorot (killing of the first-born)—All the first-born sons of the Egyptians were slain by God." Eric said then paused for a breath.

" With the recital of the Ten Plagues, each participant removes a drop of wine from his or her cup using a fingertip. Although this night is one of salvation, the Sages explain that one cannot be completely joyous when some of God's creatures had to suffer. A mnemonic acronym for the plagues is also introduced: "D'tzach Adash B'achav", while similarly spilling a drop of wine for each word. To symbolize the people's suffering." He finally finished. "The is how Passover Seder works." Eric finished. "Ok, night, ya'll." He told us as we walked out the door.

I told my friends, "Your going to kick ass tomorrow Eric and Melissa, YIPPIE!" I cried happily.

Howie watched Brian pick us up across the street with Kevin at the club AJ was DJing at. "Yep, that is what we have to do guys." Howie D. told the guys as he threw his cigerette on the ground and smashed it.