- Text Size +
It was a warm sunny summer morning. The harsh beeping of my alarm was going off so I hit snooze button a couple times before I was finally ready to get up. I want it that way by the backstreet boys was playing on the radio so as I was brushing long light brown hair I was singing and dancing around my room. After the song the radio dj announced that the backstreet boys are going to be in town and that they were give away 2 tickets and backstage passes for you and a friend you just had to be the 100th caller. I waited a little while before calling so I would be the 100th caller. So I picked up my phone and dialed the number to 120.5 Kissfm. Hello Caller this dj tammy and you are the 100th caller. I started to jump up and day “Omg Omg thank you so much. Dj Tammy said what’s the best radio station that hooks people up? “120.5Kissfm” I said. I was jumping up and down because I was so excited about winning the tickets to the backsteet boys. “Omg I have to call I have to call Giselle,” I thought. Giselle is 5” 8’ and has light brown and blue eyes, she is a very sweet and spunky. Giselle and I have been friends since we where in dipers. Our moms have been friends in high school and stayed in touch through out the years. I picked up the phone and dialed my best friend Giselle’s number. I tapped my fingers on the counter while I waited for her to pick up the phone Giselle picked up and said “Hey girl.  What’s up?”  “I just won 2 tickets and backstage passes to the backstreet boys concert and your coming with me.” I said. Naomi held the phone away from her ear while Giselle screamed. We talked about the concert a little bit more and decided that we needed to go shopping. I  looked at the clocked and realized that I had to be at work at 1pm and it was 12:30. “Shit girl I got to go I have to be at in a half hour.” We said bye and we hung up.  I went to the bathroom and threw on some make up and looked in the mirror and was pleased with what I saw. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door. Got to work with some time spare so I clocked in and got to work. I got off at 9pm. As soon as I clocked out I hopped in my car and headed home. When I got home set my stuff down and went to my room to go take a shower and to put on my pajamas and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I decided that I wanted to watched some tv I settled on of my favorite show Law and Order:SVU. I must have fallen asleep because I looked at the clocked and it read 1am. So I climbed up the stairs to my room and climbed into my bed and feel asleep.