- Text Size +

I woke the next morning at 10am and started to get ready for the day and that’s when I realized that had nothing to wear to the concert. So I picked up the phone and called Giselle. I tapped my fingers on counter while I waited for her to pick up the phone and she finally picked and she said hello “Girl I just relized that I have nothing to wear to the concert.” She told me that it was ok that we would just head up to the mall because she need to get something as well. “Well I got to get going so I can get ready.” I hung up the phone. I made way over to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the dining room table and thought about how was go to be seeing my idols in concert. I was especially excited about seeing my 2 favorite members of the group Nick Carter and Brian Littrell don’t get me wrong I like Aj McLean and Howie D. as well but Nick & Brian are so sexy and we they sing it makes you just melt. After I finished my bowl of cereal put it in the sink. I looked at the clock and it read 11:30.I went upstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror and decided that I wanted to wear my hair in a ponytail. I threw on some makeup. I went to my room to look for my tennis shoes.  Once I found my shoes I sat on my bed so I can tie my shoes. I was going down the stairs when I heard a knock at the door. I went to look at the peep hole and saw it was Giselle. “Hey girlie are you ready to go.” I told her that I was ready to go. So I grabbed my keys and purse and we were out the door. We hopped in Giselle’s car. On the way to mall we decided that we were hungry so we went to burger king and ordered some meals. We arrived at the mall and the first store we went to was sears. I was looking through the racks and couldn’t find a thing. Giselle on the other hand found a lot dresses that she loved and that I thought would look super cute on her. We went to the dressing rooms. She tried on the first dress and she stepped out and gave a little fashion show but we did not like the dress so she tried on couple more dresses. It was the 3rd dress she tried that we knew immediately that was her dress. “Girl that is the dress you should get, it looks great on you.” So we went to the check out counter and she bought the dress. We then made our way to Charlotte Russe. I was looking through the racks I  found a few dresses that I loved. So I went to the dressing rooms to try them on. I put on the 1st dress and I had a mini fashion show like we did at sears. I ended up not like the 1st 3 but when I tried the 4th dress and it felt amazing and fit nicely on my body. It was mini dress with pink and black sequence and had one shoulder. That is when I heard the most annoying voice . It was heather and the skank posse . She looked and saw my dress and said “You really think you look good?” I replied with “I know I look good.” Heather is 5”5’ and has blonde hair and blue eyes. She’s bitchy, loud and thinks that she should get everything she wants. Then theres Monica she’s 5”6’ and she is a brunette and has green eyes. She is the nicest of the 3. Then there’s kaci she is 5”7’ and is a red head and has hazel eyes. She very ditzy and thinks she could get any guy she wanted. “Why don’t you and your skank posse just leave.” She huffed and flipped her and turned on her heals. “God I hate that bitch” I told Giselle. She responded by saying “ “You aren’t the only one that hates her.” And I laughed and we went to look at some jewelry. I found some really cute earrings and bracelets that would look great with my dress. We headed to the check out stand to pay for my stuff. Then we decided we needed shoes for our dresses. We made our way to Payless Shoe Source. We picked out our shoes and made our to the checkout counter. We looked at the clocked and it read 6pm so we decided to call it a day and head home. We walked over to Giselle’s car . On the way home I asked her if she wanted to stay at my house so she didn’t have to worry about having to wake up extra early. She said “Yea sure.” We got home and dropped our purses and keys on the table. We sat on the couch and were trying to decide what we want for dinner and Giselle suggested pizza so we called the pizza place and placed our order. While we waited for the food to arrive we gave each other a mani and pedi and we watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 30 minutes later we heard the door bell ring so  we opened the door and it was the pizza guy. We paid for our food and gave the guy a tip and told him to have a nice night. We finished up our food and put the plates and cups in the sink. We talked about how excited we are about the concert. We couldn’t wait to see our favorite group. We went on for hours and about how our hair and makeup was going to look like.  At midnight we decided that it was time for bed. We said Good night and I made my way up to my room. I got ready for bed. I set the alarm and as soon as my head hit my pillow I was out.