- Text Size +
It was times like these that he was glad to be a man. SO happy! She was everything a woman should be right down to the perfume she wore. Well she had a couple of scents but the vanilla was his favorite. But the perfume wasn’t what his body was focused on. It was the beautiful pair of breasts staring him in the eye. Lord did she know his weakness. She wasn’t overly abundant but there was plenty to play with there. He had to prolong his desire as long as he could. “Have I told you how beautiful you are tonight?”

“I don’t recall. Why don’t you tell me again?” She teased.

He tossed the bra aside and pulled her body back down against his.” Better yet, let me show you.” His lips brushed hers before committing full on. She had no trouble in that department. The sweet torment of her mouth on his as he turned to move her body beneath his. His lips moved from hers ; trailing toward her ear. “Maggie? He whispered.

“Yes?” She breathed. She wanted to feel him between her legs again. It had felt pretty nice up until….well , you know what happened.

“Promise you’ll tell me what makes YOU feel good Maggie.”

“I will.” His lips made a path down her neck; stopping to trace his tongue along her collarbone. He moved further down her body to the part he was longing to play with. He took his time in her pleasure there. She moaned softly as he gently tugged at her nipple. Her body yielded to every touch and taste he made or took. His tongue circled the stiff peak before suckling it.

He really hated leaving that area but she seemed pretty satisfied this far. His lips moved down her body and brushed lightly over her stomach. She quivered and he looked up. His eyes met hers. “You doing okay there angel?”

“Just tickles a little there is all. Please don’t stop.”

“Does it now?” He teased and flicked his tongue over her skin; lightly blowing on it. She squirmed. Man oh man was that hot!

“Brian please.” She begged as his tongue glided along the thin material that separated them. Her hips shifted when she felt his fingers slide into the sides of her panties. He took them the length of her legs then removed his boxers. She’d only felt him the last time but it was quite different getting a full view of him fully aroused. She knew she was ready but what was he doing? He came up between her thighs; his lips feathering against the skin there. She knew what he was about to do. Her friends had told her about it but was it really fair for him to give her something downstairs when she couldn’t do the same for him. “Brian?”

His eyes moved up to meet hers. “Do you not want this?”

“I do but I don’t think it’s right for you to give me something I can’t give you.”

“Angel, I want to do this for you but if you’re not comfortable.”

“Okay.”

“Okay?”

She nodded to give him the go ahead. She wasn’t sure she was going to….holy cow! She grabbed onto the sheets as she felt his tongue slide into her most intimate spot. That felt really good. Really, really good! She felt his mouth close over that one spot that made her tingle and oh did it make her more than just tingle this time because she felt his finger slide inside her body. Her body was reaching a new height of pleasure. One she wasn’t too familiar with. Is this what an …oh…oh……

“It’s okay Maggie. You can let it go.”

She heard his voice amidst the fog she was in. “Oh jeez Brian! OH…oh….oh….that was amazing.“Her body climbing down from the high she was on as he moved back up over her.

“You are so incredibly beautiful Maggie.” He reached over to the night table and grabbed the condom. After protecting himself, he slowly eased into her.

“You feel so good,” She whispered as he held himself there.

He needed to acclimate himself yet again to the tightness of her body or he was going to lose control all over. “Be careful what you’re saying there angel.”

“Does it get you all worked up?”

“Very much so baby.” He slowly started to move inside of her; allowing her to adjust to the feel of his rhythm.

“I’ll remember that,” she teased; her legs wrapping around him.

He leaned in and said,” I love you Maggie.” His body picking up to a steady speed. Not too fast he leaned in and brushed his lips against hers.

Her hands slid down his back; her nails digging into his skin as that part of her body tightened up yet again. He must have been there too because of the noise he was making and how her body had clamped down on his. It felt better this time. It felt right. He collapsed against her and was resting his head in the crook of her shoulder when she heard his breathless inquiry about her satisfaction.

“Are you doing okay baby?”

“That was amazing Brian. I’ve never felt so alive in my life.”

He chuckled but he had to agree with her on the part of feeling alive. He’d been with a few women in his life but until Maggie came along, it was all just physical. “That’s all I wanted for you Maggie. Love you angel.”

“Love you too bear.” She wasn’t sure where that came from and didn’t really care. He kissed her softly then went to dispose of the condom. When he slid back into bed with her, she snuggled up against him. She knew she made the right decision in waiting so long. She knew because she’d finally listened to her heart.