- Text Size +
The next two weeks were spent in their own little private heaven. Sure Maggie answered her friend’s text when they did but she was spending less and less time with them. She loved her friends but frankly they couldn’t do for her what he could. And that was the whole idea right? It’s not like any of them never bailed on her before. And she wasn’t really bailing on them. She just wasn’t making as many plans with them. She did talk to Camille after that evening she spent with Brian because let’s face it, she helped in getting it started. Dessert that night? Truffles. She’d never had so much fun with food in her life.

However, their intimacy level had pretty much stayed where it was that night being as Maggie still wasn’t feeling comfortable enough to make contact with her mouth below the belt. Being the bookworm she was, she decided to hit the internet that Friday night. She figured it would be the perfect time to learn how to pleasure him and get comfortable with the idea because honestly she wanted to be able to do for him what he was doing for her. She’d just pulled the one article up from Cosmopolitan magazine’s site on how to drive your man wild in the sack. Figured it was as good a place as any to start. She had just started reading when her land line went off. She didn’t have caller ID so she left her laptop at the table and grabbed the phone off it’s cradle. “Hello?”

“Hey there Angel. I miss you.”

Oh shit! If he could only see the three shades of red she just turned.” Miss you too. I thought you were visiting your folks?”

“I am. I just landed but I thought I might not get a chance to talk to you until Sunday. Wanted to hear your voice before then.”

“I already miss yours.”

“So what are you doing?”

“Research.”

“New project for the corner?”

“Just a new project.”

“Maggie Ann,” he scolded. She was going to be the death of him but he loved that she was starting to get a little more bold with him. Not over the top but just enough to get him going in places that weren’t so private.

“What? You need to have something to look forward to when you get home.”

“I don’t need any specific reason. Just you.”

No wonder she’d fallen in love with him. “It’s gonna be a long weekend bear.”

“For me too baby.”

She was just about to say something when the insistent knocking on her door started.” Hang on just a second okay?”

“Sure thing.”

She opened her door and there were her three best girls all decked out and she…..oh crap! Girl’s night! “Mags! Why aren’t you ready?” Jasmine gave her a stern look.

“Brian. I gotta go. I totally forgot I was going out with the girls tonight.” She returned her attention to him before they all burst into her apartment.

“Okay angel. I love you.”

“Love you too bear. See you Sunday.”

“I’ll be counting the hours. Goodbye,” He said and hung up.

“Bear?” Deidre teased.

“Well he is kinda cute and cuddly, “Camille backed her up.

“Well, well, well…. What do we have here?” Jasmine discovered the open laptop.” How to please your man in the bedroom?”

“Something we need to know Mags?” De inquired; raising her brow.

“Um……” She twisted her lip nervously between her teeth. Camille was the only one that knew.”We….um….We got freaky okay?” Maggie blurted out.

“So he’s out of town this weekend I take it?” Camille said.

“Yeah.”

“So if you’re doing the deed with him now why the article?” De said as she skimmed down the page with Jasmine. “Oh.”

“You mean you haven’t given him a blow job yet?” Jasmine said as she turned from the computer.

“No. And he hasn’t pushed it but I want to make him feel good cuz he’s making me feel really good.” She blushed. She still wasn’t used to being this open with her friends even.

“It’s okay Mags. We’ve got your back. What do you need to know?” Jasmine joined her where she was leaning against the back of the couch and put her arm around Maggie’s shoulder.

“Yeah. He must be really good if you’re looking up tips on the internet,” Deidre added as she joined them.

“That’s what I’ve heard,” Camille said and stood in the front of the three.

“You knew she did the deed and didn’t say anything?”

“Really De? Did you go advertising your first serious….oh wait, I forget who I’m talking to,” Camille teased and De grabbed the pillow from behind them on the couch and whacked her.

“Guys!” Maggie protested. “This is why I didn’t ask this time.”

“Seriously though Maggie. He’s gonna be so happy to have your lips wrapped around that part of his body, he’s not gonna care how good or bad it is the first time you do it,” Jasmine informed her. “He loves you right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then you’re gonna know just by the noise he makes.”

“But how do I do it?”

“Wanna take this one De?” Jasmine grinned.

“Oh sure I’m the expert,” she grumbled but knew it was for Maggie’s sake.

“Well according to you, you’ve never had any complaints in that department.”

“Fine. Mags, if you don’t feel comfortable with your mouth at first, start with your hand. Just gently stroke him. Keep a steady rhythm. And so you don’t freak out, it will grow.”

“And grow. And grow,” Jasmine added with a deviant grin.

“Then when you feel comfortable using your mouth, you just relax your throat and make sure your teeth don’t touch him. At least not firmly. Dave likes it when I graze mine a little,” Camille sated.

“That is too much information Cam,” Jasmine teased her.

“So he’s really good to you huh?” De said.

“Well I don’t have anyone to compare him to but he’s patient with me,” Maggie blushed for the umpteenth time.

“Oh girls. This definitely calls for a celebration. We got the cute boy from the coffee shop. Well she did the hard part.”

“I have to get dressed first.”

“Sure thing.”

Camille followed her into the bedroom.”Mags?”

“Yeah?” She turned from the closet.

“You know you don’t have to go with us. I know what it’s like to miss your guy.”

“No. I’ll be fine.”

“We didn’t make you feel uncomfortable did we?”

“Oddly enough no. You’re the first people in my life that aren’t afraid to be who you are.”

“So things are going really well then I take it?”

“Very well but there was something else Cam.”

“Yeah?”

“Birth control. I’ve never been to a ‘female’ doctor before and we can’t keep depending on condoms for that.”

“You want me to go with you ?”

“Well you don’t have to be in the room with me but go to the office.”

“I can do that.”

“Thank you lady I owe you guys more than I’ll ever be able to repay.”

“Buy us a round every once in awhile and we can call it good,” Camille teased.

She knew Camille was giving her a hard time and with any luck, thanks to her girls, she’d be giving Brian one soon.