- Text Size +
So the girls did what any good friends would do. Since it was Saturday night, they grabbed their makeup kits and ended up at her place. They went through Maggie's closet and decided that Sunday afternoon after church and lunch, they had to hit the mall. Her wardrobe just wasn't cutting it. She was too tight collared as they called it. Looking at it herself, she had to agree with them. She had to get something that would at least draw his attention to her. More than it did. She had to use a little of her God given gifts if she wanted to reel him in.

She was about as inexperienced as it was when it came to men. She'd kissed a few frogs but she'd never jumped into their beds and at her age in this day and age, she was an abnormality. But if this were the fifties, she'd have been considered an old maid so she really was screwed. Not in a good way. Her friends always talked about sex like it was nothing. An extracurricular activity. One she thought would be fun more and more every day now since the cute boy smiled at her. Her friends made it sound like it could be. They tried not to talk so much about it considering where Maggie was in life.

“So tell us more about the cute boy in the coffee shop Mags,”Jaz requested of her.

“Can I ask you guys something and promise not to laugh?”

Camille knew the others would if she didn't send them the death glare so when they came to that understanding , she said,” Go ahead.”

“What does an orgasm feel like?” She knew Deidre was doing her best to hold back and oddly enough Jaz restrained herself.

“Seriously?” Deidre burst.

“You promised!” Camille gave her a dirty look.

“Mags, I'm sorry.”Her hand reaching over to cover her friends.”So you really want to know what it feels like?”

“Yeah.”

“You mean you've never pleasured yourself?” Jaz interrupted.

“Have you forgot how I was raised?”

“Point taken. Mags, you got to get yourself a toy or at least use your hand to find out what makes your body tick before a man can.”

“But aren't they supposed to be able to do that?”

“How does it feel when you think of him Maggie?”Camille inquired seriously.

Her thoughts drifted to him briefly and she looked her friend in the eye with a blush.”Like I shouldn't be tingling all over the place.”

“But where do you tingle the most?” Deidre shot in.

The question that made her blush even more. She just wanted to know what it felt like. Instead, they were going to teach her how to give herself one. Didn't seem proper. She fidgeted.”Forget it.”

“Mags, it's just us girls. We're your friends. We're not going to tell anybody. We just want to help. You're missing out on one of the better parts of life. Granted, it's not always good. “

“But it can be with the right guy, “Camille continued.”But until you do find that one, you have to think of your needs.”

Camille should know. She had the perfect guy.”So you wanna know where I get the warmest when I think of him?”

“If you want us to help, yes.”

“Downstairs.” She didn't know how else to say it without it feeling dirty.

“It's your vagina and it's not a dirty word. God help your parents for making you think sex is so dirty.”

“You have a little button down there called your clit Mags. You just need to find some alone time and really discover yourself.”

“You still haven't answered my question,”Maggie rose her brow.

“ An orgasm? It's a massive explosion and every part of you comes unglued and if the guy does it right, you'll be seeing stars for weeks.”Jaz smiled.

Maggie looked at the other two. They nodded.”Sometimes I wonder why you guys are still around a girl like me.”

“You keep us grounded Mags. Don't ever change that. On the other hand, we're gonna need to get you a new wardrobe to get this man.”Deidre smiled.

“That's the easy part. I don't even know how to make a man happy.”

“First off Maggie. He's gonna be over the top that you want to get naked with him but every man is different. They come in ALL shapes and sizes like we do so it's just a matter of learning THEIR bodies the way they do ours. And if they're good to you, they'll tell you what what they want but you have to do the same.”

“I don't even know how to give a blow job you guys!”

“That's not gonna matter the first time if this guy is what I think he is,”Camille answered.”Let's just get you the date first though okay?”

“If we even make it through one.”

“Stop it Mags! There's somebody for everybody out there. Your parents may not be the ideal example of marriage but something has kept them together for thirty five years right?”

“True. Let's do this then.”

They spent the rest of the evening giggling and being girls; eventually finding the perfect makeup combination for Maggie's features. The rest would come later.






Monday morning, Maggie took up her usual residence in the coffee shop with a brand new look and attitude. Of course she was a jumble of nerves wondering if he would even take the time to notice her.

She was hitting the keys pretty hard and heard the bell on the door signal another entrance. He was there. Why did her heart speed up so every time he appeared? She was definitely attracted to him. She'd have to check with Camille on that one. She knew this was hard for her friends too. They had lives to lead but she knew they'd be there if she needed them. Her cell sat next to her computer. The little pixie dust noise she chose for text notifications went off. She picked it up and looked down to see the message.

“Where is he?”

It was Camille's number. She was confused now.”Where are you?”

“Look over to the right,”she replied. Camille waved. Oh God! This was not good. Scratch that. If it was Jaz or Deidre they would have had him sniffed out already. Even approached him.

“What are you doing here?”

“Helping you. Now which one is he?”

“He just got up to the counter.”

It took Camille a minute to reply and it turned Maggie's face beet red.”You're right. He does have a cute ass. VERY squeezable! ;-)”

“So now what?”

“Does he have one of those fancy concoctions like you?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Damn! Hold up. Man approaching you! Call me later!”


She looked up from her phone to find him standing there. Holy Toledo! His eyes were bluer than she'd imagined.


“Hi.”

A simple little word and nerve wracking all in one sweep. He walked into the shop that morning and couldn't take his eyes off her. He knew she was the same girl but she'd changed. Not so much that he didn't still find her irresistible. Her blouse was a smidge lower cut and as he approached, he noticed the amount of leg she was showing from the knee length skirt was wearing.

He'd been looking forward to Monday morning all weekend long. Is that really such a terrible thing?


“Hi,” she replied softly.


So sweet.”Mind if I sit for a minute while I wait for my order?”

“Um, sure.” She returned to whatever she was doing on her computer before he approached.

“Must be pretty good,” He commented as she continued to type away.

“It's just work that has to be done before I get there.”

“So what is it you do?”

“Venti Mocha,” the barista called his order.

“That's me,”He told her.”It was nice meeting you?” Hoping to get her attention if only briefly.

“Maggie,”she offered up.

Couldn't be.”It was nice meeting you Maggie.” The barista called out yet again.” I'm Brian. I 'll see you tomorrow.”