- Text Size +

We went inside the house and got into the kitchen. “I have an idea” Aaron said “wait here okay”. I nodded yes but I wasn’t sure what to expect. I heard him jumping up the stairs and after a couple of minutes he came back into the kitchen with a smirk on his face. “You can come with me now, but you have to close your eyes until I say you can open them” he said. So I did. I closed my eyes and let him guide me upstairs.

Aaron:

I walked behind her and gentle guided her upstairs to the guestroom, where I was sleeping. "Keep your eyes closed okay?" I whispered in her right ear while my hands, softly placed on her hips, softly pushed her forward. I could smell the scent of her shampoo. It smelled like passion fruit. I gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. She giggled "you're making me a little nervous". "Don't worry, I'll promise it will be good" I said softly. "Aaron oh Aaron, what are you going to do?" she singed. I laughed "you think you're funny, hey" and I tickled her. "Oh Aaron, stop that's not fair" she laughed. "For now I'll stop, but next time..." I teased. We reached the guestroom and I opened the door. I made her stop in the door way "You can open your eyes now, beautiful". She opened her eyes, blinked and looked around. "Ah, Aaron that's sweet" she squeaked.  She looked across the room and gave me a surprised smile. I'd lighted up some candles, smuggled a plate of tapas’, a bottle of Champaign and two Champaign glasses from the kitchen, upstairs. In the background the cd-player softly played lounge music. "Wow" she said "all of this without being noticed by the rest of the people at the party" she cheered "How did you manage to do that?" I grinned "well, lets just say that... In my family you have to be a master in disguise and secrecy to be unnoticed. And I definitely became a master, the last couple of years". We sat down next to each other on the 2-persons box spring bed and I poured the Champaign in both our glasses. We both raised our glass and cheered "to a wonderful evening" she said with a blush on her cheeks. "To you and me, tonight" I said softly, while looking deeply in her eyes, and she gave me a shy smile. "So tell me, do you feel excited about your new job?" I asked. I picked up my glass and took a sip. "Yeah, actually I am. I have been without one for a while now and I'm really looking forward on working again. I got a little bored lately" she smiled. For a moment I was mesmerized by her smile, but I quickly got myself together. "And what about you? You like being in the Fantasticks?" she picked up her Champaign and took a sip. "Yeah, definitely. It's one of the coolest things I'd ever done. I love doing theater" I smiled "when I am playing I'm Aaron the actor. I'm part of a crew instead of a solo artist and not AARON CARTER the entertainer, brother of BSB Nick etcetera. I can put all my energy, ideas and creativity in it and I learn so much, everyday. It's awesome". "Wow" she sighed "I can see the excitement in your eyes when you talk about it. That's special. I absolutely love it when people are so passionate about what they do in life. That's so awesome. I wished I had something like that in my own life" she smiled. "Well, maybe you just haven't found your purpose in life" I answered. “Maybe” she replied “well maybe I’ll find my passion in my new job. I’m pretty excited about it” she said. It was silent for a couple of seconds. “And about your music career? Have you been working on new songs lately? She asked. I saw her glass was empty. Mine was almost empty too and, after I took a big sip, I got up from the bed and walked to the table in the corner of the room. “Well I have been working on some new songs but it’s not completely finished yet. But I’m also planning on releasing a new song, soon” I said. I took the bottle and brought it with me to the bed. “Can I refill?” “Sure” she smiled. I felt I got a little wasted but what the hell. She wasn’t sober herself also. I’m sure that if you went outside into the garden a lot of other people where drunk too.  Anyway is there a better way than to empty a fine bottle of Champaign with such a sweetie like Bridget, who looked hot as hell? Not for me. So I refilled our glasses and sat down on the bed, a little bit closer to her then I’d first had been. I took another sip. I suddenly gave her a kiss on the lips. She blushed. “I’m sorry, did I make you feel uncomfortable?” I asked. The shy look in her eyes made me feel a little insecure. “Oh no, it’s just that it’s been a while since I was with a guy. The last time was … Never mind, I don’t want to talk about that but believe me I really don’t mind” she said. I wondered what had happened to her. She looked so sad when she came inside the house again, after she and Brian went into the garden. I knew it was better not to push anything. I had issues myself on which I wasn’t eager to talk about. And I hated it when people tried to push me into talking. It was something  that happened quite often within our family and that was one of the reasons why we argued a lot. I bet most of you readers watched  “House of Carters” so you can imagine us fighting. “You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to honey” I spoke softly. I slowly stroked her face with the tip of my fingers. Her soft skin under my fingers felt like… heaven. I felt butterflies and I definitely began to feel for her. With her beautiful eyes she looked into mines. I slowly bended over towards her and with one hand I cupped the left side of her face. I moved my face closer to hers and really softly my lips touched hers. She kissed me back and  wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped mines around her and pulled her close to me. My tongue softly slid inside her mouth and met hers. The touch of her sweet lips and made me forget everything around me. While kissing her I heard a soft moan coming from her mouth. I couldn’t help but smile. I changed the romantic kiss into a passionate one. And wow, did she answer that one.  I felt that something grew large down there.” Slow down, buddy” I said to myself in silence. I ended the kiss because I felt I couldn’t hold myself back if the kiss went further. It took a couple of seconds before she opened her eyes. She took a deep breath and smiled. “Wow Aaron. That was mind blowing” she said softly. I felt my cheeks getting red. It didn’t happen very often that I blushed but she made it happen. I got up from the bed and I was at the point that walking a straight line wasn’t 100% possible for me anymore. I got my guitar from the other side of the room and walked back to Bridget. “Are you going to play something for me?” She smiled.  I sat down “Yes, I am. I hope you like it” I spoke softly. I started playing the guitar and sang for her “I’m looking for a girlfriend”.
 
After I finished the song I looked at her. "And? Do you like it?" I asked. She gave me big smile and she placed her hand on my right leg "I absolutely love it. Well done sweetie" she said. "Thanks. I'm always a bit insecure to show new stuff". "Don't be. Really, there's no need to feel insecure. I love this song" she smiled. I gave her a little kiss on her lips. Just as I was about to kiss her some more there was a soft knock on the door. The door opened a little and Nick slowly peeked through the gap. I looked over my shoulder and saw Nick spying on us. “Uhum” I coughed. “You might as well come in now” I said pretending to be a little annoyed. Nick blushed. “I’m sorry to interrupt but Lauren wanted to make sure you guys were ok” he said shy. “Oh, give it up bro’. You just wanted to know where we where and what we were doing”. Nick’s cheeks colored a little deeper shade of red. He stared at the floor “Is it that obvious?”. Me and Bridget chuckled. “Uhm, yeah Nick. You might as well walk around with a bill board screaming ‘What are you kids doing’?” Bridget laughed. “But in case you forgot, we are adults. Perfectly capable of making our own responsible choices, you know ” she smiled. “I’m sorry” he said shy. Bridget got up from the bed. She swayed a little and giggled, being tipsy. She walked up to Nick and hugged him. “I love you, especially when you are being so overprotective” she smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. They kept  on standing there with their arms wrapped around each other. Nick looked deeply in her eyes. “Thanks, sweetie. I love you” he said “You remind me of Leslie, in a way” he continued hoarse. I could see him getting emotional. Perhaps it was the booze that made him so emotional. Or maybe the fact that this was Nick’s first birthday party after Leslie died, last year. It didn’t matter what the cause was. I felt I had to show him some brotherly love. I walked up to them and joined the group hug. I kissed his fore head. “I miss her too” I whispered and I felt a lump in my throat, almost causing me to cry. A tear rolled down Nick’s cheek. “I’m sorry for ruining your fun, guys” he said hoarse. “Oh no, sweetie. You’re not going to apologize for that” Bridget said. And suddenly my tears broke down. I couldn’t held back any longer. Of course I missed Leslie. I knew exactly what Nick felt. There wasn’t a day that she wasn’t in my mind. Tears rolled over my cheeks. That last time I’ve seen her we argued about stupid things. I can’t even remember what it was we were arguing about.  I walked out on her that day, thinking that we would talk it through and make it up later. But there was no later. The next day I got that devastating call. Bridget held me with one arm and with the other one she caressed Nick’s back. Because of my outburst Nick also burst into tears. After a little while I got my act together again. I rubbed my eyes and stretched out. “Are you okay Nick?” I asked softly. “Yeah, I am. Thank you guys. Really. It’s been bothering me all day” he spoke softly. “Ah, sweetie” Bridget said and hugged him again. “Come on, let’s go downstairs okay!” I smiled, trying to cheer him up “ Let’s get in a party mood again”. “Yeah, that’s a good idea bro’” Nick gave a little smile. “A secret source told me that there’s a karaoke contest within the next half hour” he smirked and a big smile came back on his face. He turned to Bridget “And I really would like to hear you sing” he smiled. “Oh, God no. Please Nick, don’t make me do that.” she said down. “If you love me, you’ll do that for me” he teased.  She slapped him on on his arm. “That’s blackmail” she cried out. “Hmmm, call it whatever you want sweetie but” and he pouted “You do want me to feel better, right? “Oh” she growled “I hate you” and she gave him an angry look. “I’ll help you, okay” I smirked. “Oh, yes you are” she said.  The three of us walked down the stairs and went back into the garden. It was a nice evening. The temperature was just perfect. Lauren, Howie and AJ where looking into some songbooks to see which songs they wanted to do. Leighanne joined them and I could see them having lots of fun already, just by picking the song.