- Text Size +

He took off his shirt and I saw his breathtaking six – pack. I gave him a naughty smile. He unbuttoned his jeans and only left his boxers on. He repositioned himself on top of me again and caressed my breasts and stomach with his fingertips. His hands slid back to my breasts, under my bra, and gently massaged my nipples. He bend over to me and kissed me again. Having his warm, almost naked, body on top of mines made me so turned on. My hands were caressing his back while our tongues danced together. He pushed his hands under my back and got me out of my bra. He brought his mouth to my breasts and he slowly kissed and licked them. I softly groaned while my hands ran through his hair. He then followed his way down, with his tongue, to my hips. He licked the inside of my thighs, teasingly avoiding my love spot. “Oh Aaron, this is torture” I moaned. He grinned “I know” and continued. With his hand he slowly caressed the upper side of my panties. He looked to see my reaction. I moaned “Aaron please”. He then grabbed my hipster with his teeth and helped me out of them. He came back on top of me and without hesitance made his way inside me. That sensation.. wow. We both groaned at that point. He began to trust me firm and immediately had the right rhythm going. I knew that it wouldn’t take long for me to reach my edge. He speeded up the rhythm and the trusts became more firm. I had no control over myself anymore. I couldn’t help moaning out loud. I heard him moaning too. He trusted me harder and harder and I couldn’t take it any longer. An ecstatic orgasm went through my body and mind. Oh, God, this was so good. Aaron trusted me harder and harder and my orgasm became even more intense. I knew Aaron had felt it too because he gasped “You liked that, didn’t you?”. I nodded, not able to speak at that point. He slowly got out of me. I moaned while he left my shaft. I had my eyes closed and took a deep breath. He then, unexpectedly, came back inside me. “Oh f*ck” I groaned. With the tip of his tool he slowly went inside a little. He withdrew himself and repeated that ritual five or six times. He made me crazy. My love spot was already sensitive from the lovemaking  before so it didn’t need much to fire up again. He then trusted firm inside me, again. I groaned out loud. He licked the tip of fingers and placed them on my clit. He rubbed it while trusting me firm. I couldn’t be silence anymore. I cried out. This was pure pleasure. “Oh, Oh, Aaron. Yesssss”. He trusted me harder and harder and until he reached his edge. He trusted me with all the power he had left and groaned loud. I pushed my nails in his back and we both went over that edge at the same moment. After another couple of trusts Aaron stopped and stayed on top me, for a while. I could feel his fast heartbeat. He gasped and tried to get his breath back. I needed a moment too. “Wow” he whispered. “Yes, this was definitely a big wow” I whispered back. He got up a little and looked me deeply in the eye. “Your special, you know that?” he said softly. I smiled “I hope you haven’t based your opinion only to sex, right?. “No, no, of course not. I don’t care about sex. It’s nice, in fact with you sex is amazing. The best I ever had. But I meant that you are special to me. I can’t help it but I really have feelings for you” he spoke softly. “I know” I whispered. “I feel the same way. But it’s scary for me, you understand?”. We were both silent for a moment. “It’s been a while since I have been involved with a guy. And…” Aaron pressed his lips on mine. He then stopped and smiled at me. “I promise we’ll take it slow. One step at the time. Let’s give this a chance okay?” he whispered. I smiled back and kissed him “One step at a time”. After a couple of minutes of resting and cuddling we got up. Aaron switched on the nightlight, that was on the night table, next to the bed. The nightlight gave a dimmed light. We quickly got ourselves some clothes on. I wore an oversize T-shirt from Aaron and my hipster underneath. He looked at me with a proud smile “That shirt looks way better on you, then it does on me”. “Thanks baby, maybe I’ll confiscate it and add it to my own wardrobe”. I grinned. He only got his boxers and jeans back on. We opened the bedroom door and rushed into the bathroom at the end of the corridor. We refreshed ourselves in front of the bathroom mirror. Aaron looked at my reflection and smiled. I smiled back to his reflection. He carefully placed his arm around my shoulder. “Look at us. Aren’t we a cute couple?” he smiled. “Yes, we are” I smiled and kissed him on his cheek. “Shall I get your toothbrush ready?” Aaron asked. “Ah, that’s sweet. But only if you don’t mind” I squeaked. “Of course I don’t mind. I’d love too. Anything for my girl” he smiled “I like that sound, you being my girl” he said. I felt all warm inside “I like that sound coming out of your mouth” I spoke softly. He pulled me close and gave me a little kisses. “Where is your toothbrush?” he asked. “Oh, I guess it’s still in my guestroom. I didn’t unpack my bag yet”. “Wait here, okay. I’ll get it for you”. He kissed me again and walked out to my room. After a minute or so I heard Brian’s voice “Hey here you are. Nick was looking for you”. “Do you know why?” I heard Aaron asking Brian. He couldn’t stop giggling and didn’t answer his question. Brian was completely wasted and acted even more goofy then when he usually did when he was sober. He did his drunk interpretation of Cookie Monster singing the National Anthem. I giggled and opened the bathroom door a little to see what was going on. Aaron grinned at me and blinked. He helped Brian, who was still giggling and talking nonsense, up to his feet and brought him to his room. Of course, Aaron and I weren’t that wasted, but we were still very tipsy. After he escorted Brian to his room he sneaked up to my room and brought my bag with him into the bathroom. I got my toiletry bag and he prepared my toothbrush. For some reason it felt familiar, I liked it. We brushed our teeth while standing there arm in arm. After that I got my sexy, black silk, PJ’s on. We walked back into the corridor. Aaron grabbed my hands and pulled me into his bedroom. “Stay with me, tonight” he spoke softly. His puppy eyes where irresistible. I was mesmerized. He pulled me close and softly removed a hair string from my face. He kissed me and then pulled me to his bed. We laid down and got the blanket on top of us. He looked at me tenderly and softly caressed my hair. He gave me a little kiss on my nose. We didn’t say anything. We only smiled to each other. I felt my eyes where falling down. “Ah, princess is a little tired, isn’t she?” Aaron smiled. I nodded. I turned around and closed my eyes. Aaron switched of the night light and he came lying against me with his warm stomach against my back. It felt so good. He carefully wrapped his arm around me. I felt really calm and safe with him by my side and slowly fell asleep.

Aaron:


In the middle of the night I woke up and felt thirsty. I softly slipped out of bed, as quiet as  possible, and went to the bathroom to get some water. As I got back into the bedroom I slipped into bed again. I couldn’t sleep right away and watched Bridget as she was sleeping on the other side of the bed. She looked so adorable. She was all curled up and snored softly. That was so sweet. I couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. I softly placed a kiss on her forehead, careful not to wake her, and she moaned a little but didn’t awoke. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep within seconds.


The next morning I awoke by the sounds of the voices of Brian and Leighanne in the hallway. Bridget woke up by that sound also and stretched herself out. I bended over and kissed her. “Good morning gorgeous. “Well, good morning to you too” she smiled. She had a bed head and still looked tired. She yawned. “Oh my, I have a killer hangover” she sighed. I grinned “Yeah, me too. Come on, let’s get dressed okay? I hope breakfast is ready”. At that moment there was a soft knock on the door. Bridget pulled the blanket over her head and moaned softly. I walked up to the door, with only my boxer on, and opened it. “Hi sweetie, is Bridget with you?” Lauren stood in front of my door with her pajama and smiled. “Yeah she is” I blushed. “How did you know?” “Well her bed hasn’t been slept on. And I figured one and one is two…” She giggled a bit. “But the reason to disturb you two is because breakfast is ready. So get up and come downstairs.” “Yeah sure, give us a minute okay” I sighed. Lauren blinked and walked towards the stairs. I closed the door behind me. We quickly put some clothes on and went downstairs.


We walked into the living room and Brian and Leighanne smirked. “Did the two of you sleep well?” Brian asked. I felt that I was blushing. “As a matter of fact, we did” Bridget answered and smiled. She grabbed my hand and squeezed in it. I looked at her and she gave me an “everything is fine” look. “And how about yourself? I’ve heard you sing in the hallway, last night” She grinned.  Brian now had a deep shade of red himself. Leighanne chuckled and looked at her plate feeling embarrassed. I grinned and sat down at the table. Lauren and Nick walked inside with fresh baked croissants and boiled eggs. The table was set with fresh orange juice, coffee, milk, butter, marmalade, cheese, brownies, pancakes, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, bacon etcetera. “Wow, I’m hungry guys” I said. “Yeah, me too” Brian said. Nick and Lauren both sat down too. After the “thank you” prayer we ate breakfast and talked about everything that happened at the party, yesterday. Well, not exactly everything haha, but the stuff we didn’t mind them to know.


“Who wants some coffee” Nick asked with his hair all messed up. “I do” Bridget replied immediately. “Rough night hey” Nick grinned. She laughed “You would like to know the details hey! …. Grown up stuff, Nick. Can’t tell you, sorry” she said dirty. I gave her a kiss and a blink.


“Do we have plans for the afternoon?” Leighanne asked. “No, not exactly. Do you?” I asked. “Well, there’s a new spa in the neighborhood. And Brian and I want to check it out. I don’t know if anybody wants to join us?”. I looked at Bridget “it seems like a great plan to me, I don’t know about you?” I asked her. “Ehhm, yeah sure. I’d love too. But I have to stop by my house first to get my bikini” she smiled. “Great, it will be fun” Leighanne smiled. “How about the two of you?” she asked Nick and Lauren. “Sure, we’d love to” Lauren smiled “there’s no better way than that to recover from a birthday bash” she smiled. Nick wrapped his arm around her and kissed her lips. “Can’t wait to see you in your bikini, honey” he smiled. “You horn dog” she said quasi annoyed and gave him a slap on his arm. Everybody laughed at that point.


After breakfast we all helped to clean up the house and one by one we went upstairs to get showered and dressed.


Bridget took off to her house to pick up her swimwear. I told her that I’d pick her up in about an hour to go to the spa. I really was impressed with her. What an amazing woman she is. She sure does know how to make me feel like a teenager again. I chuckled. I really was looking forward to spending the day with her. Especially in a spa.

Bridget:

I arrived at my house and went inside. I checked the mail that was waiting for me at my doormat and noticed there was a handwritten letter. Hmm, strange. I opened the envelope and with disbelieve I read what was inside.

                                  Dear Bridget,

You might wonder why I’m writing you this letter. I’ve been thinking a lot about you lately and I deeply regret the things that I’ve done to you.
I know it is a bit late for apologies and I understand if you don’t want to accept them but I have to get this of my chest. I love you Bridget. I never stopped loving you.


I can’t sleep at night because the memory of what I’ve done to you keeps haunting me. Please give me a chance to make it up to you.
Please, give me a chance to explain what happened. I’m so sorry.
                                  Love,
                                  Jake

 

Oh my God. “Screw You” I yelled inside my empty house. I felt anger coming up. What a loser hey. First he cheated on me, left me when I had my miscarriage, ignored me afterwards and now he regrets what he’s done and he thinks that this stupid letter will make everything right. “F*ck you” I mumbled. I stuffed the letter into the drawer from my white oak desk. I shook of this bizarre situation and got my stuff.

Chapter End Notes:

please give me comments!!!!