- Text Size +

 

Aaron called me on my cell to let me know he had arrived.  I quickly got my bag and walked towards the car. He gave me his beautiful smile. He stepped out and walked to the passenger’s side of the vehicle and opened the car door. “Hi sweetie” he smiled and kissed me. “Hi honey, are you ready for a day at the Spa” I grinned. “Yesss, I am” he grinned.

Within forty five minutes we arrived at the spa. When we paid and got inside we walked hand in hand to the dressing rooms. We agreed that we all would meet each other in the Spa’s cafeteria. Aaron looked at me with a naughty glaze “Do you want your own private dressing room or would you like to share one with me”. “Ehm” I stuttered “Perhaps it’s more practical if we shared one” I blushed. A big smile followed by a dirty grin appeared on Aaron’s face “Oh yes, I totally agree with you babe. Much more practical”. I slapped him on his arm “You have such a dirty mind, my God” I chuckled. “Me?” he played innocent. “Yes you” I said quasi annoyed. I turned around to open the door of the dressing room when I felt Aaron’s hands on my ass “You are so hot, I swear I’m gonna rip your clothes of as soon as that door closes” he whispered in my ear. I giggled “Sweetie, this is a public place” I whispered. “Who cares, the door is closed right? We have all the privacy we want”. “Take a good look at this dressing room sweetie. It’s open from the top an people can see our feet. They can even hear us loud and clear. What if they…” Aaron pressed his lips on mines and kissed me intensely. It made me drop the bag and forget everything around me. His hands where everywhere and his body was close to mine. We made out until we heard Brian and Leighanne followed by Nick and Lauren. As bizarre as that situation was, it become even more weird when Brian and Leighanne chose to pick the room right next to us and Nick and Lauren exactly on the other side. Aaron hushed me and held his index finger against his mouth to stay silent. Without a word we knew we had one mutual goal that was to get out of this dressing room unnoticed. We wanted to avoid the teasing comments and the surprised faces.

As we tried to stay as silent as possible we heard Nick talking loud to Brian “Hey Bri, did you bring shampoo? I must have forgot mines”. “Ooooh, definitely you again. Yes, I brought it. You did brought your swimming trunks right? I don’t have a spare one” Brian grinned. “Ah don’t tease him husband” Leighanne laughed. “Thank you Leighanne” Nick’s voice answered. Lauren laughed “Oh my God, this is the way it’s gonna be all day. Such mature guys don’t you think Leigh”. “Yes, definitely mature, AHUM” Leighanne laughed. Both Aaron and I had our swimming clothes on and we managed to open the door without being noticed. We sneakily tiptoed to the lockers and both took a deep breath and giggled. “That was close” he smiled. We stored our stuff in the locker and chose two bathrobes with matching slippers to wear. I had a red one and Aaron chose a black one. We walked to the cafeteria and waited for the others to show up. As Aaron took place on the other side of the table he took the menu card. “I want a cappuccino, how about you?”. “Me too, and a fresh orange juice” I answered. He smiled “anything for my princess”. He stood up and walked to the counter. Within minutes he was back with our refreshments and sat down in front of me. He looked me in the eyes and his hands rested on mines “I am so happy you’re here with me. It’s like I’ve known you for years” he said softly. “Me too” I answered softly.

“Aaaw, look at those lovebirds. How sweet is that” Lauren cheered as they approached our table. She smiled at me and gave me blink. Aaron retrieved his hands from mines and blushed. Brian sat down next to him and slapped him on his back “It’s annoying I know” he smiled. The other four got their beverages too and they talked and goofed around. After a while Nick suggested to go into the spa. Everybody agreed and we went inside the relaxation area.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know how you think about this chapter!