- Text Size +

Kirsten:

I giggled. Brian was such a clown. “Oh my God, what the f*ck is that on his head?” Nick laughed. We opened our car doors and got out of the car. “Hey” Nick cheered. “How are you my man” he asked. “I’m good and you” Brian got a big smile on his face. He and Nick hugged each other. “I’m doing fine” Nick said “but what’s that on your head?” he laughed. “Ah this?” he pointed at his bear hat. “This, my friend is a present from Baylee. He insisted that I’d showed it to you today and he wants proof of that” he laughed. Nick took a picture with his phone.  “I’ll send it to you okay! Maybe you should wear this during the tour haha” Nick laughed. “Good idea haha” he smiled. Brian turned his head and looked at me. “And who’s this fine young lady?” he asked friendly and smiled at me. I turned a little red. “I’m Kirsten” I reached my hand to him. He grabbed my hand and softly pulled me towards him for a hug. ‘’Nice to meet you Kirsten, I’m Brian” he said. ‘’Nice to meet you too” I smiled. “I don’t wear hats like this all the time, just for this occasion” he grinned. I couldn’t help but laugh. “Is Leighanne inside?” Nick asked. “Yep, she had to go the bathroom so she went inside already. And Baylee is with his grandparents this weekend” he replied. Nick got our travel bag out of the car and the three of us walked inside.

As we walked up to the indoor climbing hall Brian looked at my purse and scarf. “Nice purse, great taste” he smiled and blinked. “Thank you, this one’s my favorite” I giggled. “Don’t tell Leighanne okay. I wonder if she notice you wearing her creations” he smiled and softly rubbed my shoulder.


 We walked inside the hall and AJ and Rochelle, Kevin and Kristen and Howie and Leigh already were busy getting into their climbing harnesses. It was a funny sight seeing them in these weird things. AJ was the first to be ready and he wiggled his hips and sang “This ain’t nothing but a drive by love, drive by love, drive  by, drive by love lalalalalalaa”. Everybody laughed. Mister Show Guy. Nick poked Brian “Are you climbing?” he asked. “Mmmm nah, I don’t think so. I’m scared of heights remember. Leighanne is going to but I’m not” Brian said “and you?”. “Nah, not today” Nick replied. I could see relief in his eyes. He gave me a little air kiss. I gave him my sweetest smile. “Love you” I said without a sound. He pointed his index finger to himself and right after he pointed at me. Brian noticed that and smiled “aahh, look at you. In love like a couple of teenagers” he laughed. Leighanne walked up to us. She already had her climbing outfit and harness on. Brian’s eyes glided over her body “Wow, you sexy hot momma. Maybe a good idea for you to have at home?” he asked with a naughty grin. “Oh” she replied with a quasi shocked surprised look. She looked at him and give him a naughty smile. “Mister Littrell, I’m gonna buy you a harness and maybe I’ll let you climb something else , how about that” she said with a teasing laugh. “Whooohooo” Nick cheered.

Leighanne chatted with me and said she liked it that I had one of her bags. I told her that I had lots of Wylee stuff at home. I was a fan, I couldn’t help it. She smiled “Thank you for the big compliment”.

The group went climbing and the three of us stayed behind and took pictures. Especially Howie and Kristen were really good at it. They’ve done it before so they knew a little about the techniques and which climbing routes were the best to take. But the rest was picking it up really good. It was funny seeing the guys, of whom I was a fan of since the beginning of the Backstreetboys, wearing harnesses. In the hall they had a couple of couches on were we could sit on. Nick and Brian sat down and Nick winked me to sit down of his lap. I did. He wrapped his arms around my waist and talked to Brian. I’d loved the feeling of his strong arms around me. It made the butterflies flying to my stomach. I’d never had been so in love before. “Do you want coffee, or something else to drink?” Brian asked while getting up to get his wallet from his back pocket. “Sure, I would like a cappuccino” I said. “Me too” Nick said. Brian walked up to the bar. Nick gave me little kisses in my neck and wrapped his arms a little tighter around my waist. I felt myself getting all warm inside. “I love you” I said softly. “I love you too sweetie, I never loved anyone the way that I love you” he spoke softly. His soft lips touched my cheek.

Brian came back and held a tray with our beverages. While drinking them we chit-chatted about all sorts of subjects. The rest of the afternoon was really nice and passed by quick. We laughed a lot and we had fun together. We took a lot of pictures and goofed around. “We have to practice our dance routine tomorrow” Brian sighed. “You’re right, I almost forgot” Nick answered. “What time are you planning on stopping by?” Brian asked. “I don’t know. Maybe three p.m.?” Nick answered. “Sure” Brian said. “Are you joining us for dinner tomorrow?”. “If it’s not a problem for you or Leighanne”.  “No, it never is” he said. Nick glazed at me. “Do you mind if I bring Kirsten with me tomorrow?’’ he asked. Brian looked at me and smiled. “Don’t ask stupid questions bro’. Of course she’s welcome. Maybe Leighanne can show her around her working space. I’m sure she likes a tour at the WYLEE office” he said. “Really, is that possible?” I asked. “I don’t see why not. But Leighanne has to do some grocery shopping tomorrow” he said. “Oh I’ll join her, if she wants me to” I replied. 

Afterwards we all went down to a Greek restaurant. It was a really nice dinner. The food was great and the atmosphere was good too. I loved Greek food. I had a really good conversation with Kevin and Kristen. It was philosophical and I really felt energized by that conversation. Kevin invited us to come over next Friday night. The guys talked about the upcoming tour. It started within 2 weeks. I felt a little down about that. It probably wasn’t possible for me to go on tour with them. So I probably wouldn’t be with Nick for a couple of weeks. I ignored that thought and pushed that feeling out of my system. I didn’t want that feeling be the reason for ruining my night. After dinner we had ice cream for dessert and coffee.

Back home:

We got home pretty late. But we weren’t tired yet. Nick (again, I know) walked AJ and I lighted a couple of candles in my living room and made sure the music was exactly right for that occasion. I poured in 2 glasses of red wine and made a plate with different kinds of cheese and green olives. After that I  quickly changed my outfit. I chose an army green short dress with a black belt under my breasts with a black ¾ legging and a pair of army green killer heels. While I walked down the stairs I heard the sound of the door being opened with a key. The door opened and Nick walked in first. “Nice” I smiled. “Just the way it should be. Human first, than the dog” I grinned. ‘’Cesar would be so proud of you”. “Thanks sweetie, maybe I’ll arrange a meet and greet with him one day” he grinned. He helped AJ out of his leash and AJ ran off to the kitchen for his dog cookie.

Nick followed AJ to the kitchen and gave him a cookie. They both came back into the living room and AJ got in his dog bed, which was in the corner of the living room. Nick glanced at me and said “How is it possible that every time you change your outfit I fall in love with you just one more time?”. I blushed “Thank you sweetie. It’s a good motivation to shop for new clothes” I said teasingly. He walked up to the couch and sat down next to me. “I had a great day today” he said with that irresistible low sensual voice of his. “Me too” I said softly. He picked a green olive from the plate and brought it to my lips. I tried to bite at it but he teased me and took the olive away from me. He took the olive in his mouth and held it between his teeth. I smiled and brought my face close to his. My lips touched his and we both got our half of the olive. “Hmmm, that’s a new and nice way of eating olives” I smiled. Nick smiled back. He got a piece of cheese and did the same ritual. This time the kiss went on a little longer. I got turned on by it and gave the kiss a sensual twist. “Ooh baby, you’re trying to turn me on aren’t you” he said with a soft voice while his eyes pierced mine. “Hmm maybe” I teased him.  He caressed his hands over my back and gave me a hot kiss. His tongue danced with mine and I lost my breath a bit. He laid me down on the couch and I felt his body on top of mine. The pillows that got in the way were dropped on the floor. AJ was in a deep sleep. The temperature rose on the couch. Nick kissed me with so much passion I was completely mesmerized by it. I forgot everything around me.

The cd – player played Another Level with Freak Me

Freak me baby, Freak me Baby, Freak me baby, Freak me baby
Let me lick you up and down till you say stop
Let me play with your body baby make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cause tonight baby I wanna get freaky with youaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


I thought I went nuts. With his hands he took of my dress and I unbuttoned his shirt while kissing. He pressed one hand under my bra and massaged one of my breasts. His fingers played with my nipple. It instantly got hard. I groaned.

Baby don't you understand I wanna be your nasty man?
I wanna make your body scream, then you will know just what I mean
24 carat gold dont want the night to grow cold
I wanna lick you up and down and then I wanna lay you down come on sex

He stopped the kiss and went on licking and kissing my neck down to my breasts. He quickly got rid of my bra and with his hands he massaged my breasts and stimulated my nipples. “Oh baby” I whispered with my eyes closed. He gave me a short but intense kiss.


Let me lick you up and down till you say stop
Let me play with your body baby make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cause tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you

I love the taste of whipped cream spread it on the top of me
You know I can't resist you girl
I'll fly you all around the world
I wanna see your body drip come on let me take a sip
To calm what you cherish most
Cause we're not about to brag and boast

He stroked my thigh, over my legging, all the way down to my feet with the tips of his fingers. That sensation made my body scream. I wanted him so badly. He took of my shoes and kissed my feet. After that he slowly caressed the inside of my leg up, over the legging, to my inner thigh. “Oh babe, this is torture” I sighed. He grinned and  he took off both my legging together with my panties in one move. 

Let me lick you up and down till you say stop
Let me play with your body baby make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cause tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you

He looked at my pussy and smiled. “I love that little stripe you shaved” he said sensually and kissed it. He caressed it gentle with his hand. He stimulated my clit with his fingers. I moaned. His face went down and he licked me. I couldn’t lay still. I loudly moaned. He trusted a couple of fingers inside of me.

Let me lick you up and down till you say stop
Let me play with your body baby make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cause tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you

Cause tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you


“Oh” I sighed. He trusted me faster while licking me. He went on and on and I felt I couldn’t hold it back any longer. He looked up at me and gave me a naughty smile. “You like that princess?” he said with a teasing voice. “Yes, please give me more” I begged. He trusted me further with his fingers. I had my first orgasm at that point. After that he trusted me further and licked me to my second orgasm. My moaning went loader and loader.

Let me lick you up and down till you say stop
Let me play with your body baby make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cause tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you

Next song  played on the cd was New Kids on the Block and Pussycat dolls with Grown Man.

Yo, check out our latest thing
Yo, check out our latest thing
Yo, check out our latest thing
Yo, check out our latest thing

Baby girl, here she ain't no amateur
Wears couture and smiles for the camera
Hottest bags, got the meanest handler
Yes, she is the hottest thing


He got up from the couch and I unzipped his jeans. He dropped down his pants and I ripped his boxers of. I got up from the couch and made him sit down. I got on my knees and caressed his  manhood.

When I'm out and takin' trips
I mean, there she goes up in my mix
From Paris, Peru to every club
She be tearin' it up, what

I licked circles and rubbed him further. I heard him groan. I slowly closed my mouth around his tool and sucked him.

She is so sexy and I'm into her
Yeah, I'm into her for sure
She go on like a circus
The way she works it, work it, work it
Straight up like a circus
The way she works it, work it, work it
Baby go and work it


It got so hard that it was almost too big for my mouth. He almost was there on his edge. I went further giving him a hand job and licked his balls.

Do you like my body?
Girl, you know I do
Do you think that I'm a hottie?
Girl, you know I do

Do you wanna go and party?
Girl, you know I do
Well, what do you want to do?
Here's what I wanna do

I'ma give you some grown man
I'ma give you some grown man
I'ma give you some grown man
Baby show me what you gonna do

I heard him moaning and I enjoyed it. And there it was, his orgasm. I sucked further and further until he was completely finished.

Boy she's livin' the crazy life
The day don't start until the midnight
Don't need the sign, she's got the strobe light
Work it in slow motion

She stands on bars and pops on tables
Showin' her designer labels
I ask her why she's so unstable
She just don't give it, don't give it easy


He opened his eyes and smiled. “Now baby” he whispered in my ear “I’m gonna thank you for that” he said. He got me underneath him.

She is so sexy and I'm into her
Yeah, I'm into her for sure
She go on like a circus
The way she works it, work it, work it
Straight up like a circus
The way she works it, work it, work it
Baby go and work it

He got inside me and the sensation started immediately. He trusted me and meanwhile rubbed my clit with his tumb. That was the way get me on cloud 9.

Do you like my body?
Girl, you know I do
Do you think that I'm a hottie?
Girl, you know I do

Do you wanna go and party?
Girl, you know I do
Well, what do you want to do?
Here's what I wanna do


He went on trusting and rubbing me. I thought I went nuts.

I'ma give you some grown man
I'ma give you some grown man
I'ma give you some grown man
Baby show me what you gonna do

So you wanna get with me, yeah?
I gotta say that's what's up
But I must admit I ain't easy
You gonna be workin' over time on me
Hey, hey, hey, hey, tell me what you want

He got on and on and I felt I couldn’t hold it back anymore.

I'ma give you some grown man
I'ma give you some grown man
I'ma give you some grown man

I sighed and groaned and finally felt the relief of my orgasm.

I'ma give you some grown man
I'ma give you some grown man
I'ma give you some grown man
Baby show me what you gonna do

A couple of seconds later he came too with strong hard trusts.

Yo, check out our latest thing
Yo, check out our latest thing
Yo, check out our latest thing
Yo, check out our latest thing


After that we laid on the couch together to catch our breath. I caressed his back and he held his strong arms around me. I turned on the TV and got us a blanket. We both got our underwear back on and crawled underneath the blanket and watched some TV. After a half an hour I noticed Nick had fallen asleep. I felt his deep breathing in my neck. I smiled. I loved him so much. I sighed. AJ woke up from his sleep and walked up, with his tail wagging, to the couch. I stroked his head gently and he laid down in front of the couch.

After another half an hour I woke Nick up, with soft kisses in his neck, to get to bed. He opened his eyes and stretched out. “I’m sorry, I must have been asleep” he gasped. “Yeah you did, You snored a little. So sweet!” I said smiling. “I did not” he said. “Yes you did,  but I do too. There’s nothing to be ashamed of honey” I laughed.

I turned the lights and the TV off and I blew out the candles. I then brought the dishes to the kitchen. I made sure that AJ was all ready for the night and I went upstairs. Nick was already in bed but he did prep my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth, put on my pajama and went in bed. Nick spooned me and I fell asleep with his arms around me.    


The next morning I awoke early. Nick was awake too and we got up. After our breakfast, and walking AJ together, Nick decided to go to the gym for a couple of hours. The tour was coming up and it was important that his condition was good. Nick drove home to get his sport – outfit and he told me that he would pick me up at one in the afternoon.

Meanwhile I was busy cleaning up the house. I cleaned the bathroom and just had a cup of coffee when the doorbell ranged. I didn’t expect anybody to stop by, this morning. I heard AJ growl at the door. I opened the door and I looked into Kirk’s smiling face. He was blond, tall and masculine. Before he came to the USA he had worked at a beach in Australia as a lifeguard. After a while his grandma died and he inherited a big amount of money. He decided to come to the USA for a study and I met him at the University for the first time.  As foreign students we had in common that we missed our family and that we  had to get used to the typical American culture and lifestyle. After a while we became good friends and as good friends we looked after each other. He looked hot today. He wore a white hoody and black baggy jeans and sneakers. He wore his blond hair backwards and he was suntanned. He was good looking, not so good looking as Nick of course, but he was a treat for the eye, I had to admit. I smiled back at him. “Hi gorgeous” he said with his dazzling smile. “Hi” I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed me on my cheek. The kiss was, actually, half on my lips but perhaps that happened because I turned my face a bit. It must have been an accident for sure. “Come in” I said. He followed me into the living room and I noticed that AJ wasn’t as excited as he used to be. He even showed his teeth when Kirk came too close to him. He stopped his attempts to pet AJ and walked to the couch to sit down. “I believe you have something to tell me. I was at your door yesterday and met your boyfriend” he said. “Yeah, he told me, I said with a big smile. “I didn’t had the feeling that he was happy to see me” Kirk said worried. “Oh, what happened?” I asked. “He wasn’t very friendly to me. And he was, in my opinion, a bit cocky about him being your boyfriend” he said and gave me  a serious glaze. “I hadn’t told him about our friendship so I guess he was a little intimidated about it all. I mean you did bring by my tiny green bikini so I can’t blame him for being defensive to you” I defended Nick. “I have to admit that the memory of you in that bikini is a good one” he smiled. “But about that Nick guy, do you think he’s the right guy for you?” he asked. “What do you mean about that?” I asked in return. I looked at him. “Does he make you feel like you’re his princess, do you think you are the only one for him? I mean, he has enough choice when it comes down to women. They do stand in line for him” he replied. “Yeah, to answer your question he is good for me. He’s a good guy Kirk. He’s not like other guys. He..  I don’t know how to explain it but I do know that I’m having a major crush on him. And he loves  me” I sighed with a smile “and honestly Kirk, I love him too. I really do” I said with a soft voice. “You are aware of the fact that you are dating a boy band pop star and that he’s loved and worshipped by millions of girls and women? I mean, I don’t want to ruin your romance here but I do feel the need to warn you. He has hundreds of women around him everyday who all are hoping and praying that one day he will be their lover, at least for one night. You don’t know if he’s trustable. What if he’s playing you?” he asked. I took a deep breath. “ What are you saying? That he couldn’t be in love with me because I’m so average? I’m aware of the fact that he can choose for many girls. Yes, I’m aware of that Kirk. I know he’s wanted and I know that there are probably a lot of gorgeous girls around him every day, but he chose me. Nick Carter chose me and is in love with me and I believe that he’s serious about it. So please stop making me feel insecure” I said annoyed. “Why can’t you be happy that I am in love again? I don’t recall me acting like that when you got involved with Daisy” I snapped.  Nick got up from the couch and walked up to me.”You’re right, I’m sorry baby” he said with a soft voice. He gave me a hug with his big, masculine, strong arms. He got a string of hair out my face and held one arm around my waist. “Listen sweetie, I only want you to be happy okay. I would give my life for you. And if you are really happy with him than you should go for it. But if he, ever, hurts you he’ll have to answer to me” he said and smiled. I noticed that his hand slowly went down to my ass and stayed there for a second. It felt awkward but I quickly pushed away the thought of him trying to make a move on me. He probably didn’t mean it that way. I was clear the first time, about not being interested in a romantic relationship, and I didn’t change my mind about it. I smiled and freed myself from him. “Do you want coffee?” I asked. “No thanks babe, I have to go in a minute. Listen, I have the regional swimming championships coming up this Saturday and I would like you to come and see it” he asked. “Oh sure, I’ll ask if Nick comes too okay” I asked cheerful. “Oh ehh sure” he said but didn’t look very enthusiastic about it. I probably imagined it. He grabbed his car keys from the table “I have to go, I have a meeting with my coach within an hour” he said. We walked up to the hall way and after he kissed me on my cheek again, he drove off.

I walked back into the living room and went on to the kitchen. I cleaned up the dishes and thought about Kirk’s visit. I didn’t felt at ease by what Kirk said. It made me pretty insecure. I wasn’t stupid and I couldn’t believe that Nick would play games with me. He just wasn’t like that. I felt disappointed that Kirk wasn’t happy for me and I was confused by the way he’d been acting with me today. His hand at my ass didn’t help either.