- Text Size +

Nick returned at 1:30 p.m. in the afternoon. He stopped by his house and changed his outfit. He also brought along another sports outfit for the dance routines he was about to practice with Brian. We had lunch together. I made him pancakes with blueberries and cream cheese. “You did a good job baby” he said while chewing. “Thank you” I said with a smile and gave him a little soft kiss on his lips. After we both finished our lunch we cleaned up and left. Brian said we’d could bring AJ to the house. He would be their dog’s play date for the day.

 We drove off to Brian and listened to the car radio. We were silent for a while. Not an awkward silence though. It was a relaxed silence. Today was a nice and sunny day. I loved it when the weather was as good like this. I was so happy with Nick next to me. Unconsciously I got a big smile on my face. Nick glanced at me.  “A penny for your thoughts” he said and softly caressed his hand on my knee. “I was just thinking about how happy I am, at this moment” I said. “Are you really?” he asked and looked at me with a soft smile. I sighed “Yes I am, really. I’d never expected love to be like this, you know” I said softly. Nick smiled. “I know, I feel the same. It’s like when you are looking for love you won’t find  it and when you’re not looking for it at all then it’s happening. And I’m so happy I bumped into you that day on the beach” he lowered the radio. I smiled. The sun shined on my cheeks while Nick drove further on the highway to Brian’s. “My feelings for you are… I don’t know how to put it but…. I’m just not accustomed to feeling like this” I took a deep breath “It’s like I’m on a rollercoaster. Like, I’m addicted to you”. “I’m happy you feel like that. I feel exactly the same. Promise you’ll stay with me babe… forever” he asked and looked at me with his beautiful crystal blue eyes. I couldn’t stop glancing at his eyes. Nick turned his eyes to the road again. “I promise”  I spoke softly. I moved towards him and, while he was still driving, gave him a kiss. I felt myself getting all warm inside. I loved this guy so much. It almost hurts.

Nick Carter - Addicted 

From the first hit, I saw my world come crashing down,
I'll never forget how you just blew my mind
My head is spinning, feel my heart 'bout to explode
I'm overload from head to toe
Around and round and round we go.


So what I'm addicted
And now I can't live without your love
Maybe it's crazy, but I just can't get enough
I can't fight the feeling
I'd rather let you take me away
I don't wanna break these chains
I'd rather feel the pain.
You're such a good bad drug
The one I can't give up.
You give me such a rush,
The one I'm thinking of
You're such a good bad drug!

Yeah, I'm struck out
No I can't see straight
All you get I'll take
You got me now, just coming back for more!

I'm not coming down
Too much, too late
An overload, from head to toe
Around, around we go.

So what I'm addicted
And now I can't live without your love
Maybe it's crazy, but I just can't get enough
I can't fight the feeling
I'd rather let you take me away

I don't wanna break these chains
I'd rather feel the pain.
You're such a good bad drug
The one I can't give up.
You give me such a rush,
The one I'm thinking of
You're such a good bad drug!

I'm so hooked, I took your pill,
I get stuck, I get my fill
There's no hope praying you will get home, love!

I need no therapy, unless you're not around
Hooked up your chemistry, I'm never coming down
You gotta hold me
I want more, gimme more,
I need my fix!

So what I'm addicted
And now I can't live without your love
Maybe it's crazy, but I just can't get enough
I can't fight the feeling
I'd rather let you take me away
I don't wanna break these chains
I'd rather feel the pain.
You're such a good bad drug
The one I can't give up.
You give me such a rush,
The one I'm thinking of
You're such a good bad drug!


We arrived at Brian’s house and we drove up the driveway to park the car. When Nick turned off the engine he embraced me and kissed me passionately. “I love you” he whispered in my ear. I smiled “And I love you, mister Carter” and I gave him a little kiss on his velvet lips. He grabbed his keys and we stepped out of the car. We let AJ out and he immediately run around an played with Brian’s dog.


Brian and Leighanne walked up to us. “Hi guys” Brian smiled. “Hi” Leighanne smiled too. They hugged us and we went inside the garden. We had coffee and house made chocolate chip cookies and we talked about the climbing experience we had yesterday. Birds were chirping in the background and the water of fountain clattered down in the pond, in the back of the garden. Baylee played with the dogs and you could see he enjoyed AJ’s presence. A big smile was on his little face. AJ ran away from Baylee. “AJ WAIT” Baylee called. AJ wagged his tail and ran fast circles in the garden. Brian laughed when he noticed them. “Ah, look at them” he smiled. We all looked in their direction. “Aaawww” Leighanne squeaked. “He such a cutie” she said. “Yeah, they are” I smiled “AJ is such a sweetheart”. Baylee walked up to us, followed by AJ and Tyke. “Mommy, can I have a cookie?” Baylee asked with his sweet little voice. “You can sweetie, but first you have to say hi to Nick and Kirsten” Leighanne said to her son. “Okay” he said. He reached his little hand out to me, which I answered. “Hello, I’m Baylee, nice to meet you” he said. “Hi Baylee. I’m Kirsten, nice to meet you too” I said smiling. He then walked up to Nick and give him a big hug. Nick hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Uncle Nick, do you want to do the “spinning” game?” Baylee asked. I couldn’t help but smile. This kid was such a sweetheart. And I saw Brian and Leighanne both having a big smile on their faces  too. It was obvious that they were very proud of their son. I wished Nick and I had a child like that. It wasn’t like I was ready for a child yet but I could imagine me and Nick having a kid. And seeing him with Baylee made my heart melt. Nick got up “Sure little man, come on. Let’s go over there” he said. He took Baylee by his hand and walked over to the other terrace.  The sight of him together with little Baylee was like a future glimpse of Nick with (one day hopefully) our own child. It made me so happy to see this. Nick lifted Baylee up and spun him around. Baylee’s laughter filled the garden and I could hear Nick laughing too. Brian got up and walked over to them.


Leighanne picked up her cup of coffee smiled to me. “Did you had a good time yesterday?” she asked. “Yeah, I did, it was the first time that I saw everybody together and I really enjoyed myself” I answered.  “Good for you. I remember my first time with the guys and I had a blast with them. They are like brothers you know. They have been together for such a long time now and you can sense the bond between them” I nodded while listening. “I am happy for the two of you” Leighanne said. “Thank you” I said shy. “I mean it” she said. “Nick deserves a girl that makes him happy. And I can see that you are making him happy” she continued. “He has been through a lot this last year and it wasn’t easy for him. It’s good to see him smile again” she sighed. “Thank you Leighanne, this means a lot to me. I want to make him happy. He told me what happened between him and Terry. And of course the death of Leslie. It’s devastating when these things happen is your life” I said. I rubbed my arm. “Yeah, indeed. But like I said, it’s good to see him in love and happy again” she replied. “And for you, because I see things are getting a bit more serious between the two of you if else he wouldn’t have introduce you to us, I want you to know that if you have questions or you need advice you can always call me. I say that because soon the press will find out about you and Nick. And you have to try to prepare yourself of what’s about to come.  It have been this way with me and Brian, AJ and Rochelle, Leigh and Howie and Kevin and Kristen” she said. “Is it as bad as I think it is?” I asked. “Well it’s not always that bad, but you have to be prepared that they dig out all the information about you they can get. Some journalists will follow you and take pictures when you least expect it. Even on the moments when you don’t them want to take your picture. Some of them try to make up stories to talk bad about you and Nick. You know, when you are a celebrity people consider you as a ‘public’ person. Which means you have to available to them and smile. Even though you just had a fight with Nick or your period has arrived and you’re almost dying because of the cramps remember that when you get out in public you smile.  And you have prepare yourself for that” she explained. I took a deep breath. “I’ll let it come all over me and I will take your advice. Of course I hope it will all be easier than I imagine but we’ll see”. Leighanne got up and gave me a hug. “It’s going to be alright” she said. “Do you want to see my office? A grand tour through the WYLEE office?” She smiled. “Yeah sure” I said. “Husband, we are going to check out my office” Leighanne raised her voice a little. Both Brian as Nick looked in our direction. They were playing “Tug of War” with Baylee and AJ and Tyke ran along with them. Brian waved that it was okay and Nick looked at me with his gorgeous  puppy blue eyes. He gave me an air kiss. I returned it to him.

We walked inside the house and we got to the Wylee area of their house. She showed me where she stored her bags, the drawing table and some new designs she has been working on. Leighanne was such a nice person. She could easily be a close friend of mine. We talked about all sorts of things. Our men of course and Baylee and being a Backstreet wife. She joked around that I was a backstreet girlfriend already so maybe I could call myself a Backstreet wife in the future too. I laughed. I knew that Nick wasn’t the marriage kind of guy. At least, that’s what he’d always told in interviews. He simply didn’t believe in marriage. Leighanne laughed about it. “I’m sure that if you are the one for him he’ll marry you. Positive” she smiled. “Thank you, well I keep my hopes up. Even though we haven’t been together for so long but hey, everybody has their dreams right” I smiled. We laughed and walked back into the garden. We noticed that the garden was empty.


“Hmmm, I guess they’ve started practicing already” Leighanne said. “Come on, we’ll go and watch them” she said and we both went to the private gym behind the garage. Before we got in we heard the sound of a car door being shut and footsteps over the grind. It was AJ. He came by to practice too. He walked up to us and gave us both a hug. “Hi gorgeous” he said to both of us. “Hi” I giggled. We walked in the gym and we watched them all practice their dance routines for the upcoming tour. They all looked hot. Seriously, watching them practice is a treat. Really. During the practicing the guys got all sweaty and they took of their shirts and continued their routines. I smiled at Leighanne. 


“I guess that there are also a lot of good things in being a Backstreet girlfriend” I said and blinked at her. She giggled.” You mean the spectacular view right now?” she smiled. “Yeah, that’s the good part” she laughed. Nick looked our way through the mirror and licked his lips to tease me. I bit my lip and did the same back to him. He turned around and faced me and made trusting move. Leighanne busted out in laughter. “Ow come on, Nick you are not going to get her turned on like this” she cheered. I smiled and gave him a sneaky horny look. I saw him glazing at me just like he did every time he got turned on.
The rest of the afternoon passed by quick. We had a lot of fun together and after a couple of hours AJ left home. Brian and Leighanne made dinner, which tasted really good. I had a couple of glasses of wine. Nick didn’t because he had to drive home. Leighanne gave me her number and I had to promise her to call her whenever I wanted to. We drove home and talked about today. For some reason we didn’t talked about the upcoming tour. I don’t know why but it was like we both didn’t want to think about that yet. The tour meant that we’d be apart for a while. I just couldn’t face it yet.


We got home and AJ crawled in his dog bed. He was exhausted. He’d been playing the entire day with Tyke and Baylee. The second his head reached the dog bed he fell asleep.

  
“And now, my princess, it’s time for you and me” Nick stood behind me and whispered in my ear. He lifted me up, with his strong arms, and brought me upstairs into my bedroom. “What are you up to?” I giggled. “You’ll find out soon” he said naughty “Close your eyes” he demanded. “Sure” I said. I closed my eyes. He laid me down on the bed and made sure that I kept my eyes closed. I suddenly felt something being attached at my wrists. “What are you doing” I asked surprised. “Keep your eyes closed baby. Trust me. “ He said with a grin. Oh my God, he is tying me up, I thought.  “You can open your eyes now baby” he said. And I opened them. I saw that he tied me up at the bed. “Nick Carter, what are you going to do” I said smiling. He laughed. His hands ran down my body. My skin tingled by his touch. He cupped my breasts in his hands and massaged them. With his thumbs he massaged my nipples. They got hard in an instance. A soft moan escaped from my mouth. “I bet you like that” he whispered in my ear. His soft lips connected to mines and his tongue twirled with mine. “You look incredible honey” he said and softly caressed my body with his fingers. He drove me insane.


His hand slid down to my pussy. I felt his fingers caressing my clit. I moaned. “Oh baby” I sighted. His tongue played with my nipples while his hand continued to please my “love area”. I got wet. He grinned. His fingers slid inside me. “Oh God” I moaned. He trusted me and I went nuts. He got on top of me and pressed my thighs out of each other.


He came inside me with the tip of his manhood and slid in a little. With his thumb he slowly rubbed my clit. I thought I went insane by that feeling. He slowly got out of me and, again, entered me slowly  with the tip of his tool. “Oh God” I panted. That sensation of him inside me… He withdrew himself and, again, came inside a little bit. I groaned. I looked at him. He glanced at me with a really horny look in his eyes. I felt my pussy screaming and begging for rough, hard sex. “Oh Nick, f*ck me” I cried out.  “I will babe, patience” he said with a grasp in his voice. And again he withdrew himself from me and entered me again, while rubbing my clit teasingly with his thumb. “This is torture” I panted. I felt an orgasm was on his way already. He withdrew himself again. I couldn’t held back any longer. “Fuck me, please” I begged him. He grinned. With his tongue he got down to my ankle and back to my thigh. I sighed. He licked my love area and his hands were roaming my stomach and breasts. My hands were tied so I couldn’t do anything. “Why are you torturing me” I moaned and gasped at the same time. He got up and stroked my nipples and his tongue followed. His mouth covered my lips and he kissed me erotically. “Because” he whispered in my ear with his low sexual voice “you sexed me up all day at Brian’s and I want you to pay for that” and continued his sensual kiss while massaging my breasts. My God, I was wet. He turned me on in a way I never had been turned on before. No guy ever been there. My entire body screamed for him to finish the job. I was on the edge. His hands came down to my shaft again and I felt the sensation of his fingers sliding inside me again. “Ah yes” I cried out. He trusted his fingers slowly in and out of me. I breathed heavily. His tongue found my clit again and I found heaven at that moment. I got into a long lasting orgasm. He  went on with the licking and the trusting. I felt like my ‘cathouse’ was on fire. My gasping and moaning went loader and, just when I thought that my orgasm had reached the final end, he positioned himself between my thighs and his tool, without hesitation, entered my shaft with a firm and hard trust. “Oh God” I screamed. Nick placed his hands on my hips and he immediately had the right rhythm going.  A groan came from his mouth. “I’m gonna f*ck you like no one have done before” he panted and trusted me faster” his thumb found his way to his perfect matching spot between my legs again and I moaned loud. I could hear him breath heavily too and the rhythm speeded up a little. The thrusts went harder and so did my gasping and moaning. The moaning turned into screams and I heard him moan too. I didn’t want this to end. “ooooohhh, God please don’t stop” I panted while experiencing my orgasm. After reaching that edge he slowed down the thrusting to a relaxed rhythm. “Your wish is my command” he said with a grasp. He went on and on. He really gave me all he’d got. I wrapped my legs around him to bring him even deeper inside of me. He speeded up the rhythm again and my moaning went louder again. “Let’s make this a night to remember, you little horny princess” he said all turned up. He placed his thumb back on my clit and rubbed me again. My clit was so sensitive at this point that my body shocked right away by the touch of his thumb. I could feel that his manhood grew even larger inside me. That sensation made me, if possible, even more turned on than I already was. He trusted me hard, and firm and now we were both panting and moaning. “Ah” he panted and trusted me with all that he had inside of him. “Oh God, yes” he groaned and after a another couple of strong and hard trusts he cried out my name and he reached his edge. I reached that last one on the same time he did.


 After he’d completely filled me he took a deep breath and laid down beside me. I needed a little time to recover from this steaming sex experience, and so did he. We were still gasping and trying to get our breath back. He untied me and massaged my pulses a bit. He looked me deeply in my eyes, with a big smile on his face, and gave me a passionate kiss. “You are beyond words” he said. “I love you” I said softly. “And I love you honey” he whispered back. He laid the blanket over our bodies and he spooned me. After a couple of minutes really enjoying his hot body against mine, and his breathing in my neck, I fell asleep. Apparently, Nick fell asleep too, because one and a half hour later he woke me up. What a fine way to start my one week holiday.