- Text Size +

“So, tell me” Leighanne began while chewing on her apple pie “How did the two of you made up?”. So I told them everything that had happened from the moment Kirk came to pick me up until the very moment we had pizza at Aaron’s.  When I was finished talking both Rochelle as Leighanne where smiling. “Ah, that was such a sweet way to make up” she sighed “I never knew Nick being such a romantic person”. I smiled from ear to ear. “Well, I’m very happy he did that for me. Honestly, I only want to be close with him. The idea of almost losing him it’s something I don’t want to think about anymore”. “Neither do we” Rochelle smiled. “Speaking of which, I think it’s time to set our minds on something else. I promised my hubby that I’d bring him some new underwear. In  the mean time I want to look for “underwear” myself as well’” she said with a naughty smile. Leighanne giggled “Whoohooot, you go girlfriend” and high fived her. “But seriously, I think it’s a very good idea. Maybe I’ll find something to surprise Brian too. He thinks I’m shopping for some new t-shirts and jeans today” she smiled and winked. I giggled and blushed a bit. Of course, I felt relaxed with them and I definitely considered them as my friends but we didn’t knew each other for that long so this felt a little awkward.  “Ah, you don’t have to be shy. We are all girls having fun today.” Rochelle smiled “When we are on tour it’s hilarious. I’m gonna tell you about it later. It such a blast. You are coming with us on this tour right?” “I’m sorry but I’m not coming.  I don’t have days left and this is a subject Nick and I tried to avoid a bit. Simply because we both can stand the idea of being apart again for a couple of weeks” I sighed while a sad feeling came over me. “Aaaaaw, I know you’re gonna miss him. But I don’t think you have to worry about him missing you. Because he will miss you, big time. I’ve never seen him in love like this. You really stole his heart girl” Leighanne said. “Well, maybe I must do something to remind him of what he’s leaving behind” I smiled. “And we are going to help you with that” Rochelle laughed and wrapped her arm around me.

We left the coffee shop and walked down the boulevard. After walking by different kinds of stores we stopped at the erotic shop hidden in the alley.  

We went inside the shop and looked at all the hilarious things they sold. We giggled a couple of times seeing so many ‘toys’ in the most bizarre shapes and colors. We then walked into ‘clothes’ section and tried different kinds of very sexy outfits. Rochelle succeeded in no time by picking a red and black velvet sexy body with stocking suspenders and Stiletto heel patent leather Boots and assisted both me as well as Leighanne with our search for the best breath taking surprise possible for our men. Leighanne tried some very sexy ladies underwear and finally picked out a very nice very very short tight baby blue push up dress decorated with little fake diamonds and matching tong. To finish the outfit she chose matching colored killer heels. The only one who didn't knew what to pick was me. That shop was amazing! There was so much choice.
  
"Kirsten, I think I found something" Rochelle gestured to come to her. I did and instantly fell in love with what she'd picked out. She showed me a "Moulin Rouge" style egg plant colored satin push-up body with black ruches. It had to be closed with black satin laces in the front at the breasts. "Oh my God, wow that is so pretty. Do you think Nick likes that?" I was a bit insecure. Not because the outfit wasn't okay. I was insecure if I looked good in it. Rochelle smiled "sweetheart, I bet that the minute he sees you in that outfit he is like wax in your hands. Trust me. Now come with me and try it on" she grabbed my arm and took me to the fitting room. I tried it on and I was astonished with my reflection in the mirror. "Wow" I mumbled. "Can we look?" I heard Leighanne on the other side of the curtain. "Sure" I said. They came in and their jaws dropped down. "You look gorgeous honey" Leighanne smiled " I know for sure Nick is gonna love it". "Wait, shoes, you need shoes" Rochelle quickly slipped back into the store and picked out matching peep toe stiletto pumps and black stocking suspenders. "And now..... we are going to take your picture on your cell so you can send it to Nick when he left for the tour. Believe me, he will go nuts" Leighanne giggled. Honestly, we all giggled. Three naughty ladies planning a surprise for our men. Hmmmm I guess they didn't see that one coming.

 

Meanwhile, Nick was in the middle of a meeting with the guys and their management. Things got a little tensed when Jenny announced another 7 tour dates added to the tour. AJ, Howie and Brian responded with enthusiasm. The Backstreetboys being successful again lately was a very good thing. But instead of feeling rejoiced about it Nick felt anger rising inside. This meant that he and Kirsten couldn't be together for an even longer period of time. Jenny looked around the meeting room smiled but then noticed Nick's angry expression on his face. "Sssht let's stay focused okay. This means we have to make a new schedule for the VIP Backstage tour. Brian was the last one on the list right?" Brian nodded "Yep". "So Nick would be next in line" she looked in Nick's direction. Nick didn't respond and was looking down at the white elliptical table. "Earth to Nick, someone asked you a question buddy." Brian joked around. "Mind your own business" Nick bitched at Brian. Brian frowned and stared at him "what is wrong with you? I was just messing around". Everybody in the room stared at Nick. "Whatever! Jen, put me next on the list for the tour. Do whatever you want" Nick said grumpy. "Does this attitude have something to do with the added tour dates?" Jenny asked carefully. "Gee I don't know. Maybe. You figure it out" he snarled. "Come on Nick, don't be such an ass. Don't make us guess what's on your mind. Tell us and maybe we can do something about it" Howie tried to sooth.