- Text Size +

The next day was a busy one. They got up early to ate breakfast and packed their stuff. After they all checked out they gathered in the lobby and traveled to Portland, Ohio. Both Kirsten and Nick enjoyed the trip.

This hotel was also an amazing one. Their rooms were even bigger than in the first hotel. It had light carpet and beautiful furniture. The bed was huge with beautiful soft pillows and the bathroom was luxurious with a Jacuzzi and a flat screen TV in it. Nick and Kirsten were extra lucky. Their room had a panoramic view on the small lake that was situated behind the hotel.

Nick brought their luggage into the room and quickly changed his outfit.

“Sweetie, have you seen my toiletry bag?” he asked while he bended over his open suitcase.

Kirsten looked up from her phone “Ehm, isn’t it in your travelers bag?”

“No” he groaned annoyed “I hate it when I’m in a hurry and I can’t find stuff I know I’ve seen it this morning” he mumbled between his teeth. He threw some of the clothes next to his suitcase on the floor. “F*ck, I have to hurry. We have to leave within fifteen minutes” Nick got pretty annoyed  “Kirsten, please check if the bag isn’t in your suitcase. Perhaps you put it there and forgot about it”.

“No” Kirsten replied calm.

“What do you mean No? Nick looked at her surprised.

“I know I didn’t put your bag inside my suitcase so therefore I’m not gonna look” she answered calm. She got up from the bed and walked to Nicks other suitcase. She opened it and reached under a pile of jeans and found what he was looking for. 

She threw the bag in front of his feet “Here you go mister ‘Kirsten please look in your suitcase’. Next time you blame me for something you want to make sure it is actually my fault”.

“Hey you found it” Nick smiled “I love you sweetie”.

“I think you should say something to me”.

“I’m sorry babe. You don’t deserve that” Nick prowled.

“Next time, don’t be so annoyed ok” she asked with a soft voice “It doesn’t make you find it faster when you get angry”.

Nick walked up to her and kissed her “ You’re right. I’m sorry baby. What would I do without you?” he smiled.

“I don’t know” she laughed “I think that if your head wasn’t on your body you are able to lose that too”.

Nick frowned “Tonight, when I get back, I’m gonna show you what I can do with that head of mine” he smiled and gave her a soft slap on her butt.

“Oooh kinky, I love it when my favorite Backstreetboy talks like that” Kirsten sensually smiled. She pressed her body against his and kissed him back. Nick wrapped his arms around her and pushed her closer to him. He looked her deep in her eyes “Tonight, I’m gonna show you my kinky ideas babe” he promised with a sensual low tone of voice.

There was a soft knock on the door and Howie’s voice from the hallway that they had to leave within ten minutes.  Nick got his bag and went inside the bathroom. Kirsten followed him and talked to him about last night. Nick took off his glasses and got his small box with contact lenses and placed them in. He kissed 

Kirsten on her mouth grabbed his wallet and phone and after a “see you tonight princess. I  love you” he left.

The guys didn’t had the day off. As usual, at the beginning of every tour, they were busy with promotional activities. Today they went to a couple of radio stations for interviews. Kirsten and Leighanne stayed behind in the hotel. Rochelle and Leigh went out shopping. Nick had asked Leighanne if Kirsten could help her with the upcoming Wylee party. Kirsten was happy that she could make herself useful during the moments that Nick was at work.

She grabbed her phone from the table and texted her mom to let her know that everything was ok and that she was going to call her tonight. She walked out of the room and went to Brian and Leighanne’s room at the end of the hallway. She knocked on the door and Leighanne opened it.

“Hey girl, thanks for helping me” Leighanne smiled and hugged her.

“It’s nothing, thank you for giving me the opportunity to make myself useful” Kirsten smiled.

“First we’re going to drink some coffee downstairs” Leighanne took her purse from the table and locked the room and they took off to the hotel bar.

Enjoying their cup of coffee they chatted about Brian and Nick, Baylee, and everything that Kirsten could be expecting to happen while being on tour.

After an hour or so they went to the venue where the guys would perform the next day, they had to determine we’re the Wylee stand would be. It had to be practical and safe. Leighanne decided that next to the entrance would be perfect. That way there was plenty of room for them, Brian and Baylee to hand out the orders and for security to have a watchful eye over the crowd.

After having determined  the right spot they went back to the hotel. In the garage of the hotel there was the Silver Wylee caravan that was full with brown cardboard boxes.  Inside there was only  little room to stand. They both went in. Leighanne had a list with the orders that had been pre-ordered.

“Well, let’s sort this out” Leighanne sighed. She looked on her list.

“Kirsten, can you hand me that box?” Leighanne pointed to a pile of boxes behind her.

“This one?” she replied.

“Yes, thanks honey” Leighanne smiled.

Kirsten lifted that box from the pile and gave it to her. They were preparing for the upcoming Wylee event for the next day. Right after the Soundcheck and the VIP Platinum  backstage tour the first Wylee party of this tour was going to start. Fans had been able to place their orders earlier via the website and could pick them up at the Backstreetboys concert they went to. Of course Brian and Leighanne brought extra stock with them in case people wanted to buy something without pre – ordering.

“I love your designs” Kirsten sighed.

“Thank you sweetie, pick whatever you like. It’s yours”.

“Oh no, that’s too much. I can’t..” Kirsten tried to protest.

“Sweetie, really pick anything you want. If you don’t than I’ll take it as an insult” Leighanne reacted as if she was angry.

Kirsten and Leighanne went through all the bags, scarves and all the other merchandise and made the orders ready to go. Kirsten chose 3 beautiful totes, a computer bag, some scarves, two bracelets and two t-shirts. Leighanne had to reassure her a couple of times that is was definitely ok to take whatever she wanted for Kirsten felt a little awkward, but hey if someone insisted  that you shouldn’t argue right.

After a couple of hours, it was already late in the afternoon, Kirsten checked her phone and noticed a text message from Nick and some e-mails from her friends but nothing from her mom. It made her worry a little if everything was ok at home, back in The Netherlands. She quickly typed another text message and send it to both her mother as her father. It was daytime in The Netherlands so she expected a reply back any moment.

There wasn’t much time to really worry about it. The guys arrived back at the hotel and they all enjoyed dinner together. The guys were excited about their day and the rest of the night was full with laughter and goofing around. At the end of the night a couple of them, Nick and Kirsten included, were drunk when they got back to the hotel rooms. They wavered inside and fell down on the bed.

Nick hovered on top of Kirsten “You are so sexy” she whispered and they kissed sensually. They almost ripped each other’s clothes of. “Oh I missed you so much today” Nick growled as he got rid of her bra. He kissed her neckline and massaged her breast with his warm hands. A shiver went down Kirsten’s spine while she stroked his strong masculine breast.  A soft moan escaped from his mouth when her hands went down to his waist. Nick pushed his tongue in her mouth and continued their kiss. They fell on the bed and made love. After a mind blowing orgasm they went to sleep lying in each other’s arms.

The next morning they woke up early. Kirsten got up from the bed and took her phone from the pocket of her jeans. Still no text from her mom or her dad. Now it was time to worry. 

“Is something wrong princess? you look worried.” Nick looked up from his pillow, having a bed head. 

Kirsten felt confused “I don’t know. I’ve been texting my parents since yesterday but they’re not replying at all”.

“Maybe the battery was dead”

“No, my parents are practically married to their cell’s”

“Maybe they forgot to text you back, they could be busy with other things”.

“Maybe” Kirsten didn’t sounded very convinced “I’ll send them another text” and she quickly typed another message.

Within a minute her phone rang. Kirsten picked up imediately. 

“Kirsten, it’s me, mom” her mother’s voice sound shivery on the other side of the phone.

“Hi mom, everything ok?” Kirsten felt relieved.

“Ehm, I don’t know how to tell this” tears sounded through her mother’s voice “your dad had an accident at work, yesterday”.