- Text Size +

The next couple of days passed by quick. Nick had to perform in different places and in the meanwhile we texted a lot and we called each other often.  On Thursday my best friend Jenna came over at my house. She knew about me and Nick. We knew almost everything about each other and my love life, of course, was no secret either. That night we practiced our dance routine for Saturday. Besides my job as a Secretary, I also had a part-time job as a dancer. I got this job when I was in college. Jenna and I where dancers at a local club called “The Zone” once every two weeks. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like erotic dancing or stripping but just normal, nothing to be ashamed about, dancers. Our job was to cheer up the crowd and get them into a party mood.  Of course our dance routines where sexy and our outfits too but  it wasn’t tacky. We sorted out our playlist. We picked three songs. One song before the mystery guest would come up, one song for the break, and one after the mystery guest had done his job.  

The first song to open the evening was NKOTB ft. Nicole Scherzinger  with “Grown Man”.


The second one was Shakira and Beyonce with “Beautiful Liar”.
The third one was Pussycat Dolls with “Buttons”.
The dance routines had to be sexy for this evening. And we practiced for hours.  When we took a break Jenna asked “And how does Nick feel about your job as a dancer?”. I gave her a guilty look “I haven’t told him yet”. “Oh Kirsten, don’t tell me you didn’t. You shouldn’t be lying to him about this” she sighed. “Oh come on, I didn’t lie to him. I just haven’t told him yet. That’s not lying. And besides, there are so many things I don’t know about him yet” I defended myself. “Seriously Kirsten, if Nick finds out about this in a different way than from your mouth I think that he’s going to be really upset about it” Jenna raised her voice. “Stop telling me what to do Jenna. Don’t act like you know everything. You don’t know Nick at all. And besides, I didn’t said that I’m not going to tell him. I will. Maybe I’ll tell him this Saturday when we have lunch” I snapped. Jenna rolled with her eyes. “ I only want  you to be happy and that’s why I said that you’d better be honest to him about it.” she snapped back. “I know, and you’re right. But you made it sound like I would deliberately hide something from him. And that’s not the case. I just don’t want him to find out through a text or a call. I promise I’ll tell him Saturday” I smiled. Jenna smiled back and gave me a hug. “I know girl. I’m sorry if I was a little bitchy about it. It’s just that I had a huge fight with Matt about it when he found out. We almost broke up because of that and I don’t want you to get into the same problems with Nick” Jenna explained. “I know” I sighed. “So are we friends again?” Jenna asked with a pout. I gave her a hug “Yes, of course, always and forever” and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Come on, we have to practice” I said. And after another two and a half hours of practice we where both tired. Jenna went home and I went upstairs for a shower. After the showering I took AJ outside for the last time that night.

When I got back I gave AJ a dog biscuit and I went to bed. I almost fell asleep when my phone ranged. “You need love, please don’t change the way you are. Soon you’ll live within my heart. You deserve it, you know…” With my eyes closed I picked up the phone. “Hello” I said with sleepy voice. “Hi honey, it’s me” Nick’s soft voice sounded in my ear. “I hope I didn’t wake you”. “You did wake me, but I’m happy you did. I missed you today” I said with a soft and sweet voice. “I missed you to. I’ve been meaning to call you earlier but I didn’t had enough time to do so. I’m sorry” Nick said. “I wish it was Saturday already. I hate being apart from you” he sighed. “Ah, that’s so sweet” I said softly. “I hate being apart from you also. I wish you could be here with me laying next to me in bed with your arms wrapped around me” I whispered. “ You don’t know how much I long for that” Nick sighed. “It’s torture really” he said. “I know” I sighed.  “Are you home right now?” I asked. “No, I’m in a hotel. Tomorrow night I have to perform and afterwards I’m going home” he said. “What are you going to do tomorrow night” he asked. “I have a “Friday afternoon drink” at work. So that means my boss and some of my colleagues are gonna get wasted” I explained.  “And you, are you planning on getting wasted yourself? “ he grinned. “No, maybe a little tipsy but not wasted. Besides I don’t like feeling of a hangover” I said. “Hmmm.. I would love to see you drunk sometime” Nick said teasingly. “Patience mister Carter, maybe you will someday” I said teasingly. I yawned. “it’s getting late, you should be asleep already” Nick said. “You are right. I should get some sleep” I said. “Well sweetie, sweet dreams and I hope I’m  part of them” Nick said softly. “Ahhh, I hope you are there too. I’m going to look for you in my dreams. And maybe I’ll stop by in your dreams” I sighed. “Bye honey” “Bye sweetie” and the connection went down. I quickly fell asleep and before I knew it the alarm clock went off. Again!

I got up, took a shower, ate breakfast and walked AJ. After that I got to work. In the meantime I texted Nick to let him know that I had awoke already and that I missed him. I knew he would be asleep for at least another three hours but I couldn’t resist texting him. Around eleven o’clock I received a text from him. He missed me too and was about to go to the venue where he had to perform tonight. He’d gave a call after the show. In the afternoon my boss got wasted, as predicted and there was a guy who tried to make a move on me. The guy was drunk and made a complete fool out of himself. I told him to get lost and that I already had a boyfriend. I got home a little tipsy and walked AJ. After I had returned I ate a microwave meal and watched a movie. I was tired. I practiced the dance routine for tomorrow and got to bed early. I knew that Nick would call me later that evening and I pulled the sound of my phone at the loudest so that I would wake up when he called.


I fell asleep and after an hour or two Nick called. We talked a little and then he hung up. In a couple of hours we would finally see each other again. God, it’s torture being apart for so long.  


Nick:

Finally it was Saturday. I awoke at 10 o'clock that morning. I got out of bed and took a hot shower. I choose to wear a baby blue shirt and a white vest with a hoody, dark blue jeans and white sneakers. Today was the day I would finally see Kristen again.. I missed her and I couldn't wait to see her again. At the same time I also felt a bit nervous and it was like there were all butterflies in my stomach. It was funny. I only knew her for a short period of time but it felt like I knew her much longer now. We had so much in common. The same humor, our love for animals, we loved the same food. After I got dressed I went downstairs to the living room. I ate cereals with milk and a plate of fresh fruit for breakfast. Rocky (My pug) and Joe (my Dagshund) looked at me with begging faces. "Patience doggies. I'll put on my shoes and then I'll walk you" I said. Both Rocky and Joe wagged their tail rapidly and started jumping with excitement . If you'd put music (Kriss Kross with Jump Around) underneath this scene it would be hilarious. I remembered that Kristen had explained me how to snap them out of this state of mind and I tried it for the first time myself. I took a deep breath and visualized two relaxed dogs and gave them both a soft, quick touch right behind the elbow of the front paw. It was amazing to see, within two seconds, the change of these dogs. They calmed down. "Dogwhisperer eat this" I yelled out lout and I did my 'stir the kettle' happiness dance. I was so happy no one had seen me doing that. It would be so embarrassing if this came out in public. I grinned. I got both Joe as Rocky on the leash and got outside to walk them. The weather was nice outside. Cold but sunny and not much wind. After half an hour I returned at the house and quickly got those two rascals in their kennel in my garage, with food and fresh water. It was time for me to leave for lunch now. I went inside and took a last critical look in the mirror. You've looked better bro' I thought. "Well there is nothing I can do now to change it" I sighed. I got my car keys and walked outside the house to my car.

I drove off to Kristen's house to pick her up. In the backseat of my car there was a big bouquet of white, red and pink roses. I wanted to make her feel really special. I parked my car in front of her house. I got out the car and took the flowers with me and hided them behind my back. I walked up to her front door and rang the door bell. After a couple of seconds she opened the door and she gave me a dazzling smile. She almost knocked me of my feet with her gorgeous looks. Wow, she was even prettier then I remembered. She took my breath away. She wore a black short skirt with a black legging and sexy black killer heel boots. On top she wore with a purple V-line top and a black feminine scarf. She had her hair loose on her shoulders and little make - up. God, could a girl be even more prettier than this (I asked in silence).

I kissed her before she could greet me. It was a passionate French kiss and she eagerly answered it. My lips touched her soft beautiful lips and our tongues found each other. The kiss went from passionate to erotic. It felt like my mind was on fire. My God, that girl made me wild. I had to fight against my desire to rip her close from her body and have sex with her - I swear I would make love to her like no one had ever done before. I would get her the best orgasm she'd ever felt before - right here in the hall way of her front door. I forced myself to act normal and appropriate. "Hi babe" I said. "I brought you something" and I gave her the flowers "aaaahh Nick, how sweet of you. You shouldn't have" she said with her soft sweet voice. She gave me that look wich made my knees week. "Only the best is good enough for you baby" I said. I walked behind her into the living room and got greeted by AJ. "I'll put these beautiful flowers in water" she said cheerful. "And then we have to go the beach club" I said. She quickly got back and got her coat on, grabbed her purse and we left.

We drove off to the beach club and suddenly Kirsten grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "I've missed you Nick. I'm really happy we are together again" she said with her soft sweet voice. I squeezed her hand a little and smiled back. I had to pay attention to the road so unfortunately I   couldn't get lost in her beautiful eyes. "You wanna hear some music sweety?" I asked. "Yeah sure". I played U2 and soon we were both singing loud "With or without youuuuu, with or without youuuuu. I can't live with or without you". I looked at her and smiled. "Hey you can sing. You've got talent. I didn't knew that" I said stunned. She blushed. "Well I'm not that good" she said. "Yes you are. Don't talk yourself down you multi talented princess of mine". She blushed even more. "We have arrived my lady" I said. She giggled. "Well lets go then my lord" she replied. "Wait one second please" I said. I hurried out of the car and walked to her door. I opened the door and gave her my arm. "Allow me my lady" I said and smiled. She giggled again "Thank you my prince charming" and she stepped out of the car. I gave her a soft kiss on the lips "You're gorgeous and I'm so glad your mine" I whispered in her ear. She blushed "Thanks" she said shy. We walked hand in hand into the beach club.

When we got in the club, the girl at the reception desk stood up and walked towards us. “Can I help you?” she asked politely . “Yes you can” I said. “I’ve made  lunch reservations”. “And on what name did you make the reservation” she asked. “Carter” I replied. The lady looked at her computer screen. “Ah yes, you can give me your coats. I’ll keep them safe in a private area” she said. We both took of our coats and gave them to her. She walked into another room. Kristen and I shared a look. I could see she was excited for what possibly was about to happen. I gave her a little kiss on her forehead. The lady came back from the other area. “You can follow me. I’ll show you two your table” she said. We walked up the stairs and there was a sign “private area – only staff allowed”. We went through the door and there it was. A romantic room, a table for 2 and a stunning view. You could look all over the beach and the sea.  “Wow, Nick this is so beautiful” she sighed as she walked toward the window to look outside. I walked over and stood behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her soft little kisses in her neck. “I love you” she whispered. “I’m sorry, maybe it’s too early to say that to you” she said. I quickly laid my finger on her lips. “Shhht, don’t apologize honey. There were several moments, the last few days, where I wanted to tell you the exact same thing” I said. And I turned her around so she had to face me. “I love you Kirsten. I really do. And yes it scares me. But we’ll see how this is going to work out. All I can do is listen to my feelings and my heart and body are screaming for you. I mean it” I said as I looked into her eyes. I kissed her. Right at that moment a waiter came in. “Excuse me mister Carter, are you ready to have the champagne lunch? He asked. I looked at Kristen “Are you ready sweetie” I asked. “Yeah, I am” she said being shy. The door opened again and there it was. Our royal champagne lunch. There were sandwiches, pancakes, fresh fruit, whip cream, strawberries, smoked salmon, croissants, French pastry, Champaign of course and chocolate. I wanted to make sure that the girl of my dreams had everything she desired. “Oh my God, Nick” she laughed “wow, do you want me to gain weight do you?” she said cheerful. “No honey but I figured that this would be the ultimate girl desire. And since I want to be the one who you  desire most  I thought it would be for the best if we already started to take care of what you desire” I said teasingly. I took a strawberry and took it through the whipped cream. I brought the strawberry to her mouth and she took a bite. There was still a little cream left over on her lips. I glazed at her and brought my lips towards her and used my tongue to lick the cream of her lip. I could see in her eyes that this was the right move. She gave me a turned on look. I softly gave her little kisses on her lips. I noticed that she was eager to get more. My lips kissed her and I pushed my tongue into her mouth looking for her tongue to dance. The kiss became sensual and I heard a soft groan coming out of her mouth. God, that turned me on. The kiss got more heated on and I gently pushed her toward one of the walls in the room. “Nick” she whispered “what if someone walks in on us”. “Don’t worry about that gorgeous, I gave the staff special instructions not to disturb us” I whispered in her ear. And we went on kissing. After a couple of minutes I heard her stomach rumble.  I laughed “hey I heard that, are you hungry?” I asked. “Yeah I am” she admitted. We got lunch and ate all these nice things. We had great conversations about all sorts of subjects. “Do you want to come and look at my show tonight?” I asked. “Ow, I’m sorry sweetie, but I have to work” and she gave me an apologizing look. “Work?” I asked. “You work on weekdays right?”. “Yeah, that’s right but I also have to work once every two Saturdays. You see I’m a professional dancer in a club” she said. I was shocked. I didn’t knew this. “But why didn’t you tell me?” I asked her. I felt that I god upset about it. “It’s not a big deal, really” she said. “Not a big deal, how do you mean? Are you a stripper or an exotic dancer?” I raised my voice a little. “No, no, you’ve got it all wrong. I don’t do stuff like that. I dance. Normal dance routines just like you do with the Backstreetboys. Sometimes it’s a bit sexy but not in a trashy way. I do this together with a friend. Once every two weeks there’s a mystery guest performing at  our club. And before, during the break and after the show we have to dance on a song to keep the audience in the right cheerful mood” she explained. “Ok” I sighed “I understand, sorry if I overreacted a little” I said. “In wich club do you work?” I asked. “I work in “The Zone” down town” she said. “Really” I laughed. “That’s funny because I have to perform there tonight” I said. “Really?” She smiled. “Yeah really, so I guess you are going to see me show tonight” and I gave her a blink.