- Text Size +

He gently pulled my top over my head and he took my bra of in one single move while kissing me. His warm and soft hands caressed my back and I felt goose bumps coming up. His lips, slowly kissing me, went from my lips to my neck. His hands were all over me and he, as he came down to my breasts, licked my nipples. They instantly became hard and so sensitive that I groaned softly. Nick stopped for a second “Do you like it babe? “ he asked hoarse. He looked at me with a naughty gaze.  “Hell yes” I sighed. He continued to lick and suck my nipples. And, while I was drowning in ecstasy, I felt his hand on my pussy. “Oh God” I moaned. He gently rubbed my clit. I wanted him between my legs, right now. “Oh Nick, f*ck me” I whispered. Nick grinned. “Patience sweetheart” he whispered in my ear. I felt two fingers entering my shaft. He slowly trusted his fingers up and down while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I started to pant. “Is everything ok?” he asked with a low sensual voice. “ Yes, oh baby yeah” I panted. He got me so wet. I felt an orgasm was on his way. I tried to hold myself to something.  My hands where touching the wall to get a hold on. There was a coat rack hanging on the wall, that I grabbed.  While one hand was cherishing my pussy the other one was massaging my breasts. God that felt good. I groaned softly. He gave me a dazzling kiss on top of it. He stopped kissing me and after a couple of seconds his thumb stopped rubbing. He went on with the trusting his fingers inside me. “ Oh God, Nick what are you doing to me”  I sighed. “ Ah, oh God yes. Just right there”  I groaned. Suddenly I felt this wonderful sensation of his soft tongue stroking my clit. My panting and groaning became a little louder. I couldn’t take it anymore. “ Oh please, f*ck me, this is torture” I said with a hoarse voice. Nick continued licking and trusted me a little faster and harder. My orgasm arrived. I had to force myself not to scream, anyone could hear us. My body rocked a little during my orgasm. After I had come Nick looked at me with that horny look only he could gave. His tongue touched his upper lip for a brief moment, then his front teeth touched his down lip for a short moment “ You want some grown man right, I’ll give you some grown man, girl. I’m going to let you beg me to stop” he said hoarse. He opened and unzipped his jeans and dropped them on the floor. He took off his shirt and his gorgeous hot six-pack really turned me on even more. I slowly caressed my hands all over his body. With my tongue I followed my hands. His warm hands were caressing my head and hear. I turned circles with my tongue and slowly licked his nipples. Nick closed his eyes and groaned. I got lower to a point where my mouth gently started sucking his manhood. It already stood up and with the soft touch of my mouth and tongue he became even harder. Nick panted. “ Oh God Kristen, where did you learn this? You’re good”  he groaned while I sucked him. Suddenly he forced me to the ground on the carpet. He gave me a long sensual kiss and finally, finally, he worked his manhood inside me. While he entered me I groaned “ Oh yes”. I immediately started gasping. He trusted slowly and gasped to. My nails slowly got in his back. He trusted harder and faster and I went crazy. I couldn’t stay silence anymore and I started groaning hard. Suddenly he, while trusting me, pressed his thumb softly on my clit and started rubbing it. I thought that I was going to lose is. How many orgasms could a girl have. After a short while me and Nick both reached the highlight of our orgasms. “Ah” Nick groaned as he came and after a couple of last firm trusts he laid down beside me. “ That was amazing”  I said softly, while stroking his back. “ Thanks princess, but you are the one who really was amazing. You turn me on so badly. You don’t have a clue” he sighed.