- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last chapter. Starting the sequel soon!

AJ and the guys arrived at the airport and there was still no sign of Alissa. Everyone was shocked that she wasn’t the first person to greet them.

 

AJ called Denise again. “Hey Ma, it’s me. I’m at the airport and Alissa’s not here. Is she with you?”

 

Denise started getting concerned. “No, she’s not with me. This isn’t like her, she wouldn’t leave you there.” She thought for a minute. “I’ll call Brooke and Lucas to see if she’s with them. Can you have one of the guys give you a ride back.”

 

Nick overhead the conversation and immediately volunteered to drive him.  On the way back to AJ’s house, Brooke called AJ to tell him that she hadn’t talked to Alissa for two days. She and Lucas said they were going to meet AJ at his house.

 

Brooke, Lucas and Denise were waiting for AJ when he pulled into the driveway.  They raced into the house calling Alissa’s name and getting no response. AJ and Lucas ran upstairs to check the bedroom while the others looked around downstairs. 

 

He pulled open the door to their bedroom and noticed that the bed was made and didn’t look like it had been slept in at all. He went further into the room and noticed that the closet was open. All of Alissa’s stuff was gone!

 

AJ’s mind started reeling and he was looking for any clues when he heard Brooke scream his name from downstairs. Taking the steps two at a time, he flew around the corner and found Nick, Brooke and his mother standing there. His mother and Brooke were crying and Nick was shaking his head.  AJ walked over to the island and was horrified at what he saw. There, laying on the counter, was his key, Alissa’s necklace and the letter that the mystery woman had brought over. AJ read it over and couldn’t believe what was happening. He heard someone in the room screaming Alissa’s name and he finally realized it was him.