- Text Size +

AJ showed up at sound check and was shocked by the guys’ faces as he came in. They all looked angry and ready to pounce.

 

“I guess you guys already know the terrific news.” AJ said sarcastically.

 

“You’re a fucking jackass! I know that for a fact!” Nick yelled first getting in AJ’s face. “How could you do that?”

 

“Me? How could I do that? She did that!”

 

“Really J? Last time I checked it takes two to make a baby. She didn’t do it all by herself.” Brian said.

Before AJ could say anything, Howie cut in. “We went to invite you guys to dinner last night and all we found was Alissa. She was a mess! We couldn’t even get her to talk to us for an hour! She was heartbroken and you caused it!”

 

Kevin jumped in right after. “You’ve told us countless times how much you love her and how you could never imagine your life without her. Then you turn around when things get tough and you walk out on her. I love you but Nick’s right. You’re being an asshole.”

 

AJ was floored. “You’ve got to be kidding me! You’re all on her side? After everything we’ve been through, you’re siding with her?”

 

“No J, we’re siding with your kid!” Nick yelled at him again. “You need to man up and take some responsibility. You act like Alissa was some random woman you had a one night stand with who happened to get pregnant. She’s not! Supposedly, she’s the love of your life and the one who your heart belongs to. Was that all bullshit?”

 

“No!” AJ screamed back. “This wasn’t supposed to happen. I’m done with all of this! I’ll finish the tour and do whatever I need to but I want to be on my own!” He stormed off into his dressing room.