- Text Size +

Sixteen

When dew started forming on the grass beneath AJ and me wetting our clothes, we woke up. I don’t think either of us knew what to say, and so nothing was said. I stood up and offered my hand to him and gently pulled him to his feet, walking into the house silently. Once inside and at the top of the stairs I pulled away from him to head toward my bedroom and he refused to let go of my hand. I turned toward him and smiled looking up at the concern on his face. "I just need to change into dry clothes…" I said quietly and motioned to the damp clothes clinging to my body. "I’ll be there in a second…"

He stared deep into me for a moment and then bent his head down to kiss me again. I melted into his embrace as once again his kiss elevated me to another level. As we broke apart I laid my head on his shoulder and we hugged as if letting go was going to wake us up from the strange dream that we were floating about. I could feel his hands at the small of my back, his thumbs slid under my shirt and rubbed my skin gently. "Don’t leave me…"

I pulled back slightly and looked at him, my heart beating fast, and the look in his eyes took my breath away. "I…" I couldn’t tear my eyes away from his and all thoughts of coherent speech left my head. "Um…"

He took my hand in his and led me into his bedroom and looked down at me cautiously. We knew that we were about to tread new waters once again and as much as neither of us wanted to stop, I think we also found ourselves looking for signs telling us to stop. I nervously bit my lip and he ran his fingers through my hair slowly before dragging his hands down my back. Looking into my eyes he dipped his head to mine and covered my lips with his. His warm hands slid underneath my shirt and caressed the cool skin of my back, warming it with his touch. I shivered and held on to his waist as my knees threatened to give out. Slowly he backed me up to the bed and guided me onto my back and lay over me, never once breaking the kiss.

His tongue was driving me wild as it roamed my mouth in slow circles fighting against mine. When he moved his mouth away from mine I let out a quiet sigh and then sucked in my breath as he moved lower and raised my tee shirt and began kissing my stomach. My eyes rolled back into my head as he kissed and sucked around my belly button and my fingers tangled in his hair. He pushed my shirt further up my body, moving his kisses closer to my breasts and my breathing was turning increasingly ragged. I felt him hesitate and I opened my eyes to look at him. He looked up at me and I could tell that he was wondering if he should go any further.

I took the lead and pulled my shirt over my head revealing my bare skin and tossed it aside. AJ looked at me in a way that went right through me. There was so much tenderness in his eyes, almost as if he was afraid to go any further. I ran a hand through his hair again and nodded for him to go on. He licked his lips and then dipped his head to my body again kissing his way upward. As he moved up my body I gripped the bedding in one fist while my other hand rested on his shoulder. He kissed one nipple, then the other and I arched my back, wanting more from him. Taking the hint, his mouth closed over one of my nipples sucking at it tenderly while his hand attended to the other.

I felt like I was spinning as I lost myself in the feeling of his mouth on my body. Moving past my breasts he focused on kissing my neck again as he pressed his body against mine. I could barely breathe I wanted him so bad, and I began to tug at his clothes. I unbuttoned his jeans for the second time that night and urgently pushed them down his body with his boxers. Helping me rid him of his clothes I took in the full beauty of his body and bit my bottom lip. He dipped his fingers in the waistband of my shorts and I raised my hips from the bed as he pulled them slowly down my legs.

He ran his fingers over my skin with a feathery touch and then hovered over me looking down at me, "Are you sure?" I reached up to touch his face with my fingertips and nodded wordlessly then moved my other hand down his body to touch his erection. He shuddered at my touch and I slowly began stroking his length as he closed his eyes momentarily. His head dropped to my shoulder and he began kissing it while lowering his body back to mine, laying his full weight on me.

I bent my knees placing my feet on the bed and pressed my hips to his, silently telling him what I wanted and he reached between us to guide himself into me. We both held our breath as I took him deep inside. Once again his tongue found mine and we kissed deeply before ever beginning to move the rest of our bodies. When he did finally begin to move it was amazing. As he’d pull away I felt almost like crying because I didn’t want the feeling to end, but then he’d thrust back into me and fill me with the sensation all over again.

Our lovemaking was slow and quiet and our hands roamed each other’s bodies as if trying to include every inch of skin in the experience. I couldn’t get enough of him and each time he’d thrust, I met his hips with my own thrust, urging him to fill me as deeply as he could. I dug my nails into his shoulders as I squeezed him within me producing a throaty moan from his mouth. His pace increased as I continued to squeeze my muscles around his length with each thrust pushing us both toward the sweet reward of release.

When the thrill of our orgasms finally washed over us we both called out wordless sounds of love and we fused into each other. Our bodies shook at first with the release of energy from the lovemaking, and then from the sheer fright as we realized what a huge step we'd made just then. Knowing that we could never go back, we held each other close, arms and legs entwined together, and comforted each other wordlessly into a deep sleep until morning.