- Text Size +

Forty-seven

"Kel?"

"Yeah, baby?" I asked as I flipped through a stack of photographs that I’d been ignoring during the time that I was sick. We were one hour into the three and a half hour bus ride from Vancouver to Washington.

"I’m bored…" AJ sighed.

I chuckled, "I offered to let you help me do this…"

"I don’t want to do that…" he sighed.

"Then play a video game…"

"Don’t wanna…"

"Eat?"

"Not hungry…"

"Talk to someone on the CB?"

"Nut uh…"

"Watch a movie…"

"I’ve seen them all… twice…"

I giggled and kept looking through my photos, "Write a song…"

"No…"

"A poem… ‘Ode to boredom on a big shinny bus…’"

"Kel…"

I looked up at him and smiled, "Honey… I don’t know what to tell you. I know you’re bored. But there’s only so much you can do on a bus…"

AJ pouted and looked at the floor for a moment and then looked at me, "Can’t you stop working?"

I smiled and chuckled, "Is that what you were getting at all of this time?" AJ shrugged, "If you wanted to spend time with me you should have just said so…" I set the pictures down in a box and then got up and climbed onto the couch that AJ was sitting on. I straddled his waist facing him and kissed him softly.

"I knew you had a lot to do because you were sick… I didn’t want to put you further behind, but I miss you."

I smiled as his hands ran up my legs and circled around my waist. I could feel his fingers rubbing the fabric of my tee shirt between his fingers at the small of my back. I held his face in my hands and looked into his eyes, "Crazy week huh?"

"Yeah…"

"Actually crazy couple of weeks…" I laughed remembering that just the week before had brought us the Chicago incident. AJ smiled and nodded before wrapping his arms tighter around my body and pressing his cheek to my chest. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair slowly. The bus rocked us slowly and AJ began kissing my chest where my shirt dipped to a V. I sighed at the sensation, it had been a while since I’d felt up to much of anything, let alone being physical with him, but having his mouth on me again felt fantastic. "Age…" I whispered and he looked up to me.

I bent my head down and kissed his lips gently before sliding my tongue into his mouth eagerly. As we kissed his hands slid underneath my tee shirt and he squeezed my breasts. I moaned quietly into his mouth and rotated my hips against his wanting to be closer to him. AJ broke the kiss and pulled my shirt over my head tossing it to the other end of the couch grinning up at me. His grin sent shivers through my body and I watched breathless as his beautiful fingers traced their way over my skin moving back up to my breasts slowly. "I’ve missed your skin…" he said quietly. He unhooked my bra and pushed it to the floor easily. I looked up quickly to make sure that the shades on the windows of the bus we closed and we weren’t sitting in direct view of the bus driver’s mirror then looked back to AJ as he continued. He kissed along the tops of my breasts while holding them in his warm hands massaging them from beneath. He moved on to suck each of my nipples into his mouth one at a time as his tongue danced over them slowly and then he looked back up at me, "I’ve missed your breasts…"

I was losing my mind, and my body was on fire, "Baby, I…"

AJ shook his head, "Shh…" He smiled again and moved me onto my back on the couch as he hovered above my body. He pulled my flannel pajama bottoms down my body along with my underwear leaving me naked waiting for him to touch me again.

I closed my eyes as he dipped his head down and kissed the inside of my thighs, "Oh, Jesus…"

His nose grazed the sensitive strip of skin where my leg met my body and I shuddered with a sigh, "I’ve missed your smell…" he said quietly, his warm breath trailing over my heated center.  “I’ve also missed your taste…" he said before sliding his tongue between my folds lapping at my clit slowly. My eyes rolled back into my head and I tried my best to keep quiet but it became increasingly hard as AJ added his hands roaming over my skin to the sweet torture that he was showing me with his mouth.

"Fuck, AJ…" I cried out quietly as my hands held his shoulders and my nails threatened to dig through the thin fabric of his shirt. "Please…" I threw my head back and arched my back as I felt tingling beginning to surge through my body. I began to push at his shoulders signaling for him to stop and soon he picked his head up and looked up my body toward me. "Please…"

Within seconds AJ had his pants down and had buried himself inside of me filling the void I’d had all week while I was sick. There was no way possible the bus driver didn’t hear the sounds we made when that happened. My legs were wrapped around AJ’s body and I pleaded with him to move faster… harder. He graciously listened and pushed us both quickly to a much-needed release after which he collapsed against my body with his head buried against my neck.

Panting, I ran my hands over his back and sighed, "God, I love you…"

AJ chuckled and lifted his head to look into my eyes, "I’ve missed that too…"

~~~~~

"Someone got laid…" Brian laughed as he ran into me riding piggyback on AJ through the halls of the hotel in Washington.

I laughed and nodded, "Several times huh, Age?"

"Yup…" he laughed as Brian groaned.

"What? You brought it up! If you didn’t want to know you should have kept your mouth shut…"

"She’s got a point there…"AJ laughed.

"Where ya headed, Choir Boy?"

"Coke machine… I need caffeine."

"Oh, god…" AJ and I said in unison and giggled.

"Bite me…" Brian laughed as he waved us off and kept on down the hall.

"Come to our room and I’ll bite you all you want, sweet ass…" I yelled with a giggle just as Nick was stepping out of his room.

"Uh okay I totally walked out at a bad moment…" he smiled.  "What the hell are you two doing?"

"Teasing Brian…" we laughed once again in unison.

Nick chuckled, "Cool… you going out tonight?"

AJ looked up at me, "Are we?"

I shrugged, "I dunno… are we?"

AJ looked at Nick, "Are you?"

"Yeah… Brian’s complaining about being bored again so I guess there’s a bar nearby where there’s dancing, pool and shit…"

"What about Kev and D?"

"They’re coming too…"

"And no one told us?" I teased. "You guys don’t want us around do you?"

"I was coming to find you and ask you… tried calling and you weren’t there cause you were riding AJ and teasing Brian…" Nick laughed.

"Oh, okay then!" I laughed. "You wanna go, Age?"

"Sure…"

I nodded, "It’s a date, Nickers…"

"Cool… 9:00," Nick smiled.

"Oooh that gives us two hours… what ever will we do?"

"Sounds like quality AJ and KJ sex time to me…" AJ laughed.

I snorted and wiggled around on AJ’s back, "Yee haa!"

Nick laughed and shook his head, "I’m taking a nap… try to keep it quiet, this place has thin walls you know…"

"Aww… you mean I can’t scream ‘Ride me baby ride me!’ really loud?" AJ giggled.

Nick shook his head unable to hold back his laughter, "No… and from now on… no screwing on bus rides, you two get WAY too goofy after sex…"

I cracked up and grinned really big, "Well just imagine how goofy we’re gunna be later tonight after two more hours of sex…"

"Yeah, baby…" AJ giggled and I made goofy faces at Nick as we made our way to our door.

"Hey, Nicky?" I called out, as we were about to step into the suite.

"Yeah?" he smiled.

"If we get too loud?"

"Yeah?"

"Cover your ears baby cause we’re not gunna quiet down…" I laughed and AJ ran me into the room with a cackle and slammed the door before attacking me.