- Text Size +

Fifty-four

~ Las Vegas, NV... Day Two ~

Nick and I danced until we couldn't dance anymore and then we got back into the car and headed back to the hotel. We walked in the back door and could almost immediately hear the bells and whistles of the casino still going strong. When we stepped onto the elevator it was like a special room where all of the sounds were drowned out, and it was nice. A minute later we'd climbed all of the way up to our floor and we stepped off of the elevator. My eyes traveled down the hall toward my suite with AJ and I looked to Nick. He smiled reading my mind and took my hand in his leading me toward his room. "Technically it's Wednesday morning... and I haven't bought you breakfast yet..."

I smiled, "Room service..."

"Yup... and a comfy pillow..." he grinned patting his chest.

I giggled and nodded, "Sounds perfect..."

We said goodnight to Billy and headed into the room picking on each other for one thing or another. I teased him about the mass of clothing on the floor. He told me that he couldn't decide what to wear. I picked up a tee shirt to change into. He went to order the food.

An hour later we were finally eating and watching tv sitting on his bed. I waited for him to load a bite on his fork and then detoured his hand with my own so that the fork ended up in my mouth. I laughed at the look in his face and then talked with my mouth full, "'ank 'ou..."

He giggled, "You're welcome..."

"You know what drives me nuts about Vegas?"

"Hmm?"

"You lose all track of time... It's what, six in the morning? And I'm not tired... or my body doesn't think it is... but if I lay down, I bet I'd be out in a few minutes..."

"Yeah, but until this year, I wasn't legal so it really sucked for me... I mean, some of the places would let me in, but I hate going up there like 'Hey I'm Nick Carter...'"

Nick struck a pose and I cracked up, "Is that your 'I'm Nick Carter' pose?" He laughed and nodded, "It's very cute..."

"You need one though..."

"For what?" I laughed.

"You need an 'I'm with Nick Carter' pose..."

I cracked up again, "Oh yeah? Okay let me think... Oh I got it..." I stood up on the bed and held my hand out to Nick, "Come on, you have to do yours first... and don't spill the food..." Nick laughed and stood up with me on the bed. "K... do yours..." He did his look and I hunched over laughing.

"Kel!"

I waved my hands around laughing, "I'm sorry... okay, I'm okay... I can do it... okay go again..." I giggled.

He gave me the serious face, "No laughing..."

I cracked up again, "Oh god... but you're so cute... Okay I'm ready..." I took a deep breath. "Whew... I can do this..."

I bit my lip so not to laugh again and Nick looked at me and shook his head. "Okay... so we walk up to a bouncer and I go..." he did his pose.

I smiled, "Then I take your arm like this..." I said linking my arm with his, "Then I do this..." I struck my pose and we both cracked up snorting and falling back down onto the bed. French fries from Nick's "breakfast" flew everywhere, which only served to make us laugh even harder.

By the time we'd stopped laughing we were both out of breath and lying on the bed on our backs. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the pay per view options. "You know what's bad?"

"Huh?" Nick giggled as he pulled a french fry out from underneath his head.

"It's bad when you flip through the movies and you've seen them all... including the porn."

Nick giggled, "I was thinking that too..."

I cracked up, "Did you watch 'Princess Vixen and the Wizard of Bras?'"

"The Wizard was hilarious..." Nick laughed.

I mocked the Wizard, "Suck it baby... then you'll get your wish..."

Nick mocked the princess, "But Wizard, I'm not that kind of girl..."

"Hee hee then they go and have a threesome... I guess she's that kind of girl huh?"

"I can't believe you watched that..."

"Oh please... don't you remember when we used to watch them in my room so that you wouldn't get caught ordering them?"

Nick laughed, "Oh my god I forgot about that! That's right..."

"I happen to like porn thank you..."

"We should have a porn party..."

"Oooh yeah! Next Room Party is a porn party..."

"I was kidding..." Nick smiled.

"Yeah and I'm not..." I laughed.

"I don't know if I can watch porn with you anymore..." he laughed.

"Sure you can, Nicky... and if you need help, we'll play..." I smiled and licked my lips then cracked up.

"Tease..."

"Yeah well... Backstreet Slut ya know..." I stared up at the ceiling, "At least to some people..."

Nick turned on his side and looked at me, "Hey..."

"Hmm?"

"You're not a slut..."

"I was though..."

"No you weren't..."

"Nicky, I was a slut. I know it, we all do... But I'm not anymore... And god, to hear AJ call me one... Hell he didn't even use the word, but he didn't deny he was thinking that..."

Nick patted his chest, "Come here..." I smiled and moved into his arms resting my head on his chest. "I don't care how pissed off he may have been at you or why... he shouldn't have done that to you."

"Yeah..." I said quietly.

Nick's fingers were in my hair again and again his touch was relaxing me completely, "I'd never do that to you..."

"I know, honey... You love me too much to do that..." I said with a yawn and heavy eyelids as my exhaustion finally started to hit.

"Exactly..." Nick said quietly.

"My problem," I yawned just before my eyes closed, "... is that I thought AJ did too..."