- Text Size +
Double Exposure

Part Six

 

Everyone. My mind worked at top speed as I stood in the shower suds cascading down my sun-touched skin. In the past Everyone had always meant the five Boys and I… but the past was the past and I no longer knew who Everyone consisted of. I sighed as I finished shaving my legs and pushed my face into the stream of water closing my eyes. "Stop freaking out, Kel…" I mumbled to myself quietly and took a deep breath.

 

Once out of the shower I wrapped in a towel and brushed my long curls out. My mind traveled back in time and I could hear his voice in my head just as clear as it had been that afternoon, "I love the way your hair smells…" I closed my eyes and could feel his breath on my skin as he spoke quietly against my neck placing kisses on it.

 

I shook my head and opened my eyes, "Jesus… Don’t do this!" I walked into my bedroom and stood in front of the closet that my clothes were hanging in and looked through the many options for the night. "Club clothes… Florida style…" I muttered flipping through the choices and deciding first that it was too hot for leather pants and instead chose a short satin black skirt with a dangerous slit up one side. Standing in the closet wearing the skirt and a matching black satin bra I sighed trying to choose a shirt. Not satisfied with anything that was hanging before me I padded across the hall to AJ’s room and stepped into his closet. I could hear him singing in the shower and smiled as I looked through his clothes. "Shirt… shirt… shirt…" I mumbled to myself and began going through drawers. "Oooh…" I smiled and grabbed two plain white men’s wifebeaters with an idea.

 

AJ walked out of the bathroom and jumped when I walked out of his closet. "God, Kel!"

 

I laughed, "Sorry… I needed a wifebeater…"

 

"Looks like you have two…" he chuckled tightening the towel around his waist and sitting on the edge of the bed.

 

"Yeah well… you have about fifty of them in there… I think you can part with two."

 

"Whatever… I like you in what you have on…"

 

I laughed, "Half dressed? Yeah you WOULD like that…" I shook my head at him and flung the shirts over my shoulder. "Oh and, honey?" I asked spinning around to look at him.

 

"Yeah?"

 

I stepped back into his closet and grabbed a charcoal gray satin shirt and handed it to him. "Wear this one… it complements my skirt." I grinned at him and walked from the room and could hear him chuckling.

 

Nearly an hour later I made my way back to his bedroom not at all shocked that I was done getting ready before him. I stepped into the bathroom and sat on the counter watching him shave. He looked me up and down and smiled, "Damn you clean up good…"

 

"Thanks… you’re not looking so bad yourself, McLean."

 

"You cut my shirts…" he laughed motioning towards my body. I’d cut the bottoms of the wifebeaters off so that they were short and showed a little tummy action and were frayed at the edges. I’d layered the two tanks sloppily over the black bra and then slipped a small sheer black shirt, which would quickly be shed once we were dancing at Tabu, over them.

 

"Yeah but look…" I smiled hopping off of the counter and turning around lifting my arms up.

 

"Oooh I like!" he smiled and reached out to run his fingertips over the small black tattoo that I had on the small of my back, which showed when the shirts shifted.

 

"I thought you’d enjoy that…"

 

"Ahh yes… what did you call it before?"

 

"The proper accentuation of tattoos with clothing…" I smiled laughing at a conversation we’d had when we’d gone to get our last tattoos together. I’d gone on forever rambling about how the sexiest tattoos were the ones that don’t slap you in the face but rather were the ones that peek out of clothes when you least expect them to. Not to say that I didn’t love all of AJ’s tattoos, but I really enjoyed the dragons on his back when he wore a wifebeater and the tats were only partially exposed. Having to use my imagination, and wonder what the rest of a tattoo looked like when it wasn’t all being shown was a big turn on for me.

 

"Well you look good, girlie… you’re gunna knock him dead."

 

"What?" I asked looking at him with a confused look on my face.

 

He laughed, "I said you’re gunna knock em’ dead… You know, all of the men in the club…"

 

"Oh…" I sighed and fumbled with the brush on the counter. "I just thought you said… never mind, are you ready yet? I’m fucking hungry!"

 

AJ looked at me puzzled and shook it off, "Yeah come on… I wanna show you off in public…"