- Text Size +

Kazie and Nick broke apart. 

"Sorry, guys!" Jonathan said, standing in the door. 

"It's okay," Kazie said, blushing. 

"Your secret is safe with me," he said. "Just gotta grab my bag." Jonathan shuffled passed them, and picked up his duffle bag. "Carry on!" he said, walking out, and closing the door behind himself.

"Phew," Nick said, sitting on the arm of the couch, and pulling Kazie onto his lap. "This probably is something we should only do on the bus, huh?" he said.

"I would have to agree," Kazie said, rubbing the back of his hair. "Let's go back before Brian walks in, and shoots both of us." The two got up, and left the room, for Nick's bus.

 

Jonathan walked back to bus he was sharing with Jordan, to find Donnie sitting at their table, playing on his iPad.

"What's up?" Donnie asked, looking up.

"Nothing. Just ran into Nick and Kazie," Jonathan said, tossing his duffle bag aside.

"Oh yeah? Doing what?" Donnie said, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing. They just finished up breakfast, and were walking around backstage," Jonathan said. As much as he wanted to keep Donnie away from Kazie, he didn't feel it was his place to say that something seemed to be developing between her and Nick. Plus, he promised to keep it a secret, whether it was a fling, or turning into something serious.

"That's cool. She seems to be enjoying herself so far. Maybe next week once we're really all settled, we can take her to dinner again. We had a nice time yesterday," Donnie said, turning off the iPad.

"Are you into her?" Jonathan spat out. 

"What?" Donnie asked, caught off guard. "Didn't we go through this yesterday?" 

"We did," Jonathan started. "But, I see how you look at her, and how she looks at you. And it just worries me."

"What do you think is honestly going to happen? Seriously?"

" I don't know. I just don't want you to get mixed into anything, This is a great opportunity for all of us, especially her. I know you know how to respect women, but let's face is. She's a stunningly beautiful young lady, on top of being an absolute sweetheart, and even though she seems to be into Carter, I see how she looks at you. Maybe she's into Mark, and is compensating with you. Who the hell knows."

"But I'm so much more attractive than he is," Donnie said.

"Yes, you are, but that's besides the point."

"Know what I'm gonna do?" Donnie said, standing up. "I'm gonna ask her to hang out, and PROVE to you, nothing will go on."

"Fine. Prove me wrong," Jonathan said.

"I will!" Donnie said, shaking his hand.